Getting to know her

My Murderer, My Lover

Morning came and the morning sunshine shone through the window and onto Jiyoung's face. She woke up to find herself in a room she have never seen before. She looked around, all the furnitures were white in colour, the closet, the vanity table and the little couch by the window. Jiyoung slowly walked out of the room, walked down the stairs and now she's at the living room. Jiyoung looked out the window to see the familiar Audi A5 parked outside the house. She remembered everything from yesterday.

"I must have fell alseep yesterday when he was sending me home. But he could have just send me home and wake me up."

Jiyoung then decided to make breakfast so as to thank the man. Jiyoung went upstairs to change into a casual tank top and shorts she bought yesterday and tied her hair up into a messy bun.

After looking into the refridgerator, she found some eggs and bacon that she can make breakfast with. Jiyoung toasted some bread and pan-fried the egg and bacon. She then made a jug of nice coffee.

As Jiyoung was setting the untensils onto the table, Donghae came down the stairs with a sleepy look on his face.

"Oh! Good morning!" Jiyoung cheerfully greeted.

"Good morning. You made breakfast?" Donghae greeted too.

"Yup. I guess I must have fell asleep during the car ride. Sorry to trouble you." Jiyoung said.

"Oh. Yeah. Nope, not at all." Donghae replied.

"But you could have just sent me home."

"I was thinking your parents will misunderstand if I were to send you home, so I brought you here." Donghae rubbed his nape.

"Don't have to care about them, they don't care about me. All they have in their mind is the business, and money." Jiyoung sounded sad.

"Let's eat!" Jiyoung shrugged the feeling off and smiled.

Both of them sat down and enjoyed the breakfast.

 

"You said your parents don't care about you. Willing to tell me more?" Donghae suddenly asked.

"Before I answer, can I know more about you first?" Jiyoung asked.

"Well, my name is Lee Donghae, I'm 26 this year."

"What do you work as?"

"To be honest, I'm a hired killer."

Jiyoung's jaw dropped. Donghae could sense that Jiyoung is afraid of him.

"Erm... How should I put this. It's just a job. You don't have to be afraid of me."

Jiyoung nodded and smiled.

"Tell me about you too." Donghae said.

"I'm Hwang Jiyoung. I'm 19. About my parents, they are always not at home. Either overseas or at a meeting, they don't even have time for me. I'm always alone at home, I have no one to talk to. They don't care about me."

"Oh, you should think positively." Donghae said and patted her on her shoulder.

 

After breakfast, the two washed the dishes together and then sat down at the couch to watch the TV.

"Jiyoung-ah, oppa lives here alone, you said you are always alone, do you wanna live here instead?" Donghae asked.

"Can I? That would be great! Thanks oppa!" Jiyoung hugged Donghae. Donghae chuckled.

 

The two spent the rest of the day chatting and going out to shop for daily nesscesaries for Jiyoung.

 

At night

The two lied on their bed.

 

"I think I fell in love with her." Donghae thought.

 

"I think I fell in love with Donghae oppa." Jiyoung thought.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's words:

Second chapter!!! Wow, I got so much subscribers already even thought I only uploaded the first chapter! AMAZING! I feel so motivated now! Haha. :D I will try to get the third chapter done as soon as possible and update! :)

 

D O   C O M M E N T   A N D   S U B S C R I B E!  :D