My First Day In School~

My Murderer, My Lover

This chapter will be in Jiyoung's POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I alighted from oppa's car, I quickly walked towards the principal's office. I saw some of the students whispering to each other while pointing at me.

I wonder what happened. Do I have something on my face?

I quickly wiped my face before I knocked on the principal's office's door.

"Come in." A voice spoke.

I took a deep breath before I turned the doorknob and entered the room.

"Annyeonghaseyo Principal-nim. I'm the new tranferee, Hwang Jiyoung." I gave bowed 90-degrees.

"Oh, Miss Jiyoung, it's our pleasure to have you in our school." The Principal flashed me a fatherly smile.

"Neh, it's my pleasure to be accepted into this school too. I'll work hard to make the school proud." I bowed again before leaving the room.

When I exited the room, there were a whole crowd of people gathering outside the principal's office.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm a new transferee, please take good care of me." I bowed and smiled before leaving the crowd and walked towards the teachers' staff room.

Again, the students were whispering to each other when I walked away.

 

I stood outside the teachers' staff room, a teacher stopped infront of me and asked if I needed help.

"Neh, I'm a new transferee, I would like to meet Mrs Kwon." I told the teacher.

"No problem, give me a minute." The teacher said and entered the staff room.

 

A few minutes later, a lady, probably in her forties, came out.

"Are you Jiyoung? The new transferee?" The lady asked me.

"Neh. I'm Hwang Jiyoung." I replied and smiled.

"I'm Mrs Kwon. It's our pleasure to have you joining our school." She gave a pat on my shoulder.

"Please take good care of me." I bowed.

The school bell rang. All the students were scurrying to their respective classrooms.

 

"Let's ge meet our classmates." Mrs Kwon put her hand behind me, guiding me the way to my classroom.

"You are so beautiful." Mrs Kwon said out of the blue.

"Neh, kamsahamnida." I blushed slightly.

 

We arrived at my classroom and she told me to wait outside the classroom until she calls my name. While waiting, I looked around, the environment was great.

Alright, since we are still waiting, let me tell you more about my new school. Basically, the whole school is air-conditioned, even the washrooms! This is a mixed school. I remember seeing a few couples making out openly at the foyer of the school.

"Let's welcome Miss Hwang Jiyoung." I heard Mrs Kwon said and the class started clapping.

I took a deep breath and stepped into the class.

"Wow." and "She's so beautiful!" were heard.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Jiyoung. Please take good care of me from now on!" I flashed my bright smile.

I saw some guys in my class staring at me with their jaw dropped. Some girls were looking at me with their eyes filled with admire.

"Hmm, now we need a seat for Miss Jiyoung." Mrs Kwon said as she looked around the class to find a seat for me.

Many guys pushed their partner off the seat and pointed at the seat beside them. I chuckled at the sight.

"Jiyoung, you may sit at the back with Miss Park. Joorin, can you pleaswe raise up your hand for awhile?" Mrs Kwon said.

The 'Joorin' girl slowly raised up her hand. She had her head down, I couldn't see her closely. She seemed shy.

I walked towards her. "Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted. She slightly bowed her head. She still had her head down. I slowly sat down beside her.

Mrs Kwon started the lesson and I didn't have my textbook with me.

"Joorin-ssi, I don't have my textbook with me right now. Could we share?" I asked her carefully. She just nodded and lightly pushed her textbook towards me.

I know I'm lacking behind everyone and I have to catch up with my new classmates' progress. I took down almost everything Mrs Kwon said.

Throughout the lesson, Joorin didn't say a word. She was so quiet that I was about to fall asleep. A few guys kept turning towards me and stared at me.

The lesson ended when the break-time bell rang. I packed my stuff and was ready to go when some guys started to crowd around me.

"Hey, I am just asking if you are free for lunch this Saturday..." One of the guys said while rubbing his nape.

Then his gaze shifted onto Joorin. "Go away, nerd. You're spoiling the view." He glared at her.

Joorin immediately took her stuff and exited the classroom. I raised an eyebrow and let my eyes follow her eyes until she left the classroom. I looked towards my left, where Joorin sat and saw a small notebook on the shelf under the table.

She must have left this behind since she was in a hurry just now.

"So.. are you free?" The guy asked again.

I gave him a smile and said, "I am..." His eyes widened with excitement. "But, I have told myself that I would not hang out with rude guys who doesn't know how to respect girls." I finished my sentence and left the classroom. I glanced at them and saw their shocked face. I giggled to myself as I walked towards the school cafeteria.

 

I looked around the cafeteria and searched for Joorin, but she was nowhere in sight. I looked around again and saw a table of girls chatting together, I regconise them, they are my classmates. I walked towards them.

"Oh, Jiyoung-ssi, wanna join us?" One of the girls asked and smiled.

"Thank you but I'm looking for Joorin-ssi. Do you guys know where she is?" I asked.

"Oh, that nerd? Where else can she be? The library of course." Another girl replied.

"Thanks. Enjoy your meal." I smiled and left.

 

I followed the direction boards and I finally found the library. No doubt this school is HUGE. I entered the library and bowed to the librarian sitting behind the front counter. I scanned the room for Joorin. I found her sitting alone at a table in the corner of the library. I walked towards her. I saw that she was reading a book about 'boosting your confidence'.

When she saw me standing there she immediately hid the book away. She hung her head down again. I chuckled and asked, "Mind if I sit down?". She simply nodded, again. I sat down and handed her her notebook.

"You left this in class just now."

She politely took her notebook and thanked me, "Gomapsumnida."

She had a sweet voice, a voice that is so soothing that it can melt a guy's heard.

"Oh, you have a sweet voice. But, why don't you talk much?" I asked her.

She just simply shook her head, not giving me a verbal answer.

"Why did everyone called you a nerd?"

She finally looked up.

( How Joorin look. Imagine she had her hair down and looked sad. )

She was beautiful! But, why did people kinda like hate her?

"They said I'm boring, I'm busybody and that I should kill myself." She said, her voice filled with sadness.

 

That's so sad. No way, I would makeover her and gave her back the confidence she deserve.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's words:

Sorry to keep you guys waiting!!! Please don't unsubscribe. Please do understand that school is getting me really busy and I will not be able to update frequently, but I promise I will try my best! Please don't unsubscribe!

Btw, it's EXO-K'S SEHUNNNNNIIIIIEEEEE'S BIRTHDAY!! I found my new love. He will help me get over the difficult times after Leeteuk leaves for army.

SEHUNNNIIEEEEE OPPA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! SAENGILCHUKAHAMNIDA! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)