Our first 'Date'

My Murderer, My Lover

It has been a month since Jiyoung moved into Donghae's house. Everything went well and the two were happy. One day, after breakfast, while Jiyoung were doing the dishes and Donghae was watching the TV,

"Jiyoung-ah, wanna watch a movie?" Donghae asked without taking his eyes off the TV.

"What movie do you wanna watch, oppa?" Jiyoung answered as she was drying the dishes with a cloth.

"Hmm, I'm not sure. Let's go see what's available and decide from there." Donghae said.

"Arraseoyo. I'll go change first." Jiyoung said as she placed the last plate into the cabinet.

 

Jiyoung went in to her room and opened her closet to search for a suitable clothing to wear.

Donghae was on the way to his room to change when he passed by Jiyoung's room. His room was diagonally across Jiyoung's room. "Jiyoung-ah, just wear something casual." Donghae said from outside.

"Arraseoyo oppa." Jiyoung replied. She decided to wear a leopard print-shirt and wear a pink hoodie over it in case the cinema is cold. She wore leggings as her bottom. Jiyoung applied some simple make up. She then tied her brown hair up into a messy bun and wore a pair of frames. Jiyoung then wore some sweet smelling perfume.

 

 

Donghae changed into a simple white t-shirt and wore a jacket over it. He wore a black skinny jeans as his bottom. Donghae used some hair gel to keep his front hair in place. Donghae also put on some cologne.

( Ignore the hair. haha. :D , focus on the jacket :) )

( How his hair should look like )

 

Both of them were ready and went down to the living room. Jiyoung went down later than Donghae. You know... girls.

"Wow, oppa look so hot. No one would know he works as a killer if he didn't tell." Jiyoung thought.

 "Let's go." Donghae said. Both of them went to the shoe cabinet to get their shoes. It was so coincidental that both of them wanted to wear their black converse sneakers. "Haha, oppa. Great mind think similar?" Jiyoung said as she wore her sneakers. "True enough." Donghae chuckled and guided Jiyoung to his car.

 

Jiyoung was about to sit on the car seat when she realize Donghae's iPad lying there. She picked it up and put it on her lap after sitting down. Donghae also entered the car and started the engine. Donghae saw that Jiyoung was playing with his iPad. "Jiyoung-ah, try to break my highscore in Temple Run. 17 million." Donghae said with much pride. "No problem." Jiyoung said as she tapped on the Temple Run app. Donghae saw Jiyoung playing Temple Run on her own iPad a few days ago, so he wanted to challenge Jiyoung.

 

"15 million already, come one Jiyoung!" Jiyoung said as she continuously swipe her finger on Donghae's iPad. Donghae smiled at Jiyoung's cuteness. After turning around a corner, they arrived at the mall. "We're here." Donghae said and stopped the car with a jerk. "Temple slippery when wet." The screen shows. "Oppa! I almost made it to 18 million!" Jiyoung pouted. "Next time my girl. Smile." Donghae said as he Jiyoung cheek before getting out of the car. Jiyoung blushed and smiled.

 

As the two were walking in the mall, there were many girls that were whispering to each other while looking or pointing at Donghae. Donghae smiled at them, making them squeal like fangirls. Jiyoung heard some of them sayin g, "Wow he's so cute" , "he totally gorgeous!" and much much more compliments. Jiyoung felt as if her heart sank down an endless hole. "Look's like oppa is very popular." Jiyoung blurted out while pouting. Donghae chuckled and put his arm over Jiyoung's shoulder. Jiyoung felt as if her heart skipped a beat, immediately, she was blushing. Donghae peeked at the blushing Jiyoung and smiled.

 

They stood infront of the cinema and was deciding on which movie to watch. "Oppa, let's watch something that will make us cry." Jiyoung suggested. "Anything, up to you." Donghae simple said. They bought the tickets, popcorn and a drink for each.

 

During the part, where almost everyone in the theatre had burst into tears, Donghae was expressionless. He turned towards his left only to see Jiyoung's face wet from all her tears. Donghae gently wiped the tears away with his thumb and gently guided Jiyoung's head to lie down on his shoulder. He then planted a kiss on Jiyoung's forehead.

 

After the movie had ended, both of them walked out of the theatre hand in hand. Jiyoung looked at their interwined fingers and then looked at Donghae. Donghae flashed his innocent smile like there's nothing. "Let's go eat something. You must be hungry." He said. They walked into a restaurant and requested for a table for two. The waiter ushered them to their table. Both of them ordered steak and waited for their food. 

 

While waiting, Donghae decided that he want to confess his feelings. But before he can't say anything, the food arrived earlier than expected and the both of them ate with much laughter and chatterings. They also fed each other like a couple.

 

After eating, it was time to go home and rest. In the car, Donghae confessed. "Jiyoung-ah. I don't know if you feel the same but I really feel like I need to make you mine, I want you to feel protected and loved. I don't want you to feel lonely and helpless. I want to protect you. I want you to be mine, officially mine. Jiyoung-ah, will you be mine?" As Donghae was confessing, he slowly held onto Jiyoung's hand. Jiyoung was shocked, she didn't know Donghae would like her, she thought it was an one-sided love for her. Jiyoung didn't know how to react. As a reply, Jiyoung lightly squeezed Donghae's hand that was holding on to her's and leaned forward to kiss Donghae. It was so soft and sweet. Jiyoung felt as though time has stopped. Donghae kissed her back. They then both pulled away. "Saranghae." Donghae said.

 

While driving back to 'their' home, Donghae didn't let go of Jiyoung's hand, he held onto her hand with his right and drove with the other. They got off the car and walked into 'their' home hand in hand. After showering, Jiyoung sat on her bed and was reading a book when Donghae entered her room and laid down with his head on her lap. Jiyoung put her book aside and looked at the charming Donghae. "Baby, sleep with me tonight. Okay?" Donghae said as he reached out his hand to carress Jiyoung's cheek. Jiyoung smiled and nodded as she Donghae's front hair.

 

Almost immediately Donghae stood up and pulled Jiyoung with him to his room. Both of them laid down on the king-size bed. Donghae pulled Jiyoung into his strong arms and embraced her with his warmth. Jiyoung felt as though she was the happiest girl in the whole wide world. Jiyoung hugged Donghae tightly, she could feel his well-built chest, she felt protected.

 

"Sleep my girl." Donghae said and gave Jiyoung a peck on her lips. Jiyoung nuzzled closer to Donghae and both of them fell asleep.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's word:

Yoohoo! People out there! Sorry for not updating often. School's making me busy and I tend to take hours to finish a chapter so, sorry to make you guyz wait! Here's chapter 3! Is it long? I'd love to have long chapters but I'm not good at being narrative. So, ENJOY! :D Please leave me comments!!

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :D

 

 

 

Comment replies :

QiraHae : Haha. I like that! Don't be jealous, cause 'Jiyoung' is 'You'. :)

kpoplover9714 : Yes he did. Lucky 'Jiyoung' was open-minded.  :)

Chae_Ri08 : Now Donghae isn't anymore! Seems like Jiyoung opened him up. :)

oreo_cream : Yes! It's Donghae and YOU. Read on to find out the ending! :)

 

Sorry if my reply is like to your very OLD comment. :P I've always forgotten to do a comment reply. So this is the first! :)

THANKS FOR READING!!! <3