Knowing Oppa's Secret

My Murderer, My Lover

JIYOUNG'S POV

 

Donghae left for Japan two days ago. He said he had a mission over there at Japan, I am really worried and I don't him to get injured or get into trouble. Let's hope everything's fine. 

Its a fine afternoon and I decided to explore Donghae's two-storey house. I've been living here for almost THREE months and I have not explored this place in detail before. 

I went up to the second floor and I found a room at the end of the corridor. I didn't notice there was another room there. I walked to the room and twisted the doorknob. As I enter the room, I realized that it was Donghae's 'work' room. The shelves were filled with profile folders of his 'victims'. I took a few and browsed through them.

"What did all these people do to be killed?", I thought.  

I went over to Donghae's desk and a folder with a special red marking marked on it caught my eyes. I reached over to pick up the folder and flipped open the cover. 

I had the shock of my life. 

There there were, my picture... and my name, "Hwang Ji Young" printed on the 'victim' profile. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. I was really shocked. I came to realize everything.

How he helped me with my shopping was because he has the motive to kill me. How I 'fell asleep' in his car but actually I 'passed out' because of the spiked water he gave me. How he tried to make me feel welcomed to live with him because he wanted to earn my trust in him. 

I could not believe this. I was so naive to trust a total stranger. What more, fall in love with that stranger. I am stupid. I brought myself into this. 

Tears could not stop flowing down my cheeks. My knees have gone jelly. 

 

My train of thoughts was broken when I realized I can no longer stay here, my life is in danger. I have to get out of here. I have to hide. i have no time to cry. No time to try to figure out why Donghae wants to kill me. 

I ran over to 'my' room, got my suitcase and started packing my clothes into it. I tried to do this as fast as possible, staying here just makes me feel like I'm going to die the next second. 

However Lady Luck was not with me this time, I heard a car pulled over at the driveway.

 

He's back. Donghae's back. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey peeps! Sorry for not updating after so long! Writer's block is always haunting me! Hope you guys would enjoy this SUPER SHORT chapter! 

Are there any special scenarios that you guys would like to see in this fic? If yes, please leave a comment below and let me know your thoughts! 

Ohh! And this fic e year old two days ago! *facepalm* took me one year to post nine chapters! So sorry!

 

TILL NEXT TIME! BYEBYE!