Ulzzang?

My Murderer, My Lover

JIYOUNG'S POV

Donghae oppa came and fetch me after school. We arrived home and I saw that lunch was ready on the dining table.

"Oh, oppa. You cooked?" I asked as I looked at the food. What a spread.

"Your man's a good cook if case you don't know." he smirked.

I lightly hit his arm. He kissed my temple.

"I missed you." He said before giving me a peck on my lips.

"Me too." I kissed him and he kissed back.

We pulled away and he lead me to the dining table. 

 

I was about to sit down at my usual seat when Donghae oppa pulled me onto his lap.

"Omo oppa, what are you doing?" I swear I was as red as a tomato.

"Nothing, just wanting to have lunch with my baby girl." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Your legs will get numb! I'm too heavy?" I tried to get off but he tightened his hug. 

"Did I ever tell you that I once thought you are made out of cotton?" He rested his head on my shoulder. 

"Cheesy man." I pinched his nose. "Let's eat!" 

Since I was kinda like an obstacle, I took the initiative to feed him his lunch. 

 

"Wow, it was so delicious!" I gave him a hug as a sign of gratitude. 

"I'll be doing the dishes! Go watch TV!" I said as I hopped off his lap and pulled him towards the couch at the living room.

I gathered the dishes to the sink and started washing them.  

Suddenly, a pair of strong arms found their way to my waist. 

"Oppa, I told you to rest and watch TV!" 

"Hmm, it's not fun without you to cuddle with me on the couch! And I miss you already!" He whined as he nuzzled his face to my neck.

Wait, he's a killer and he whines like a 3-year-old. Is my boyfriend a weirdo? 

"Alright, I'll be done in a minute!" I continued what I was doing. 

And throughout the whole time I was doing the dishes, he stayed in that position. 

And finally, I was done! I tapped his arms to signal him I was done and he carried me to the living room. 

"Ugh, oppa!" I punched his chest.

"Argh......" He groaned as he held his chest after putting me down and held onto the sofa for support. 

Did I hit him too hard?

"Oppa! Gwenchana? Mianhae!" I panicked.

He smirked and pushed me down onto the sofa. He laid on top of me. 

"Give me a kiss and I'll be fine." 

"Urgh, I hate you." I punched him again. 

He captured my lips with his and kiss me passionately. I responded to his kiss as well. After a few minutes of passionate kissing, we pulled away for air. 

"I thought you hated me?" He said cheekily. 

"I was! But who can resist the mighty Lee Donghae?" I smirked. 

"Ohh oppa, I'm going out for awhile, I'm doing a makeover for a friend of mine." 

"Wow, first day of school and you found yourself a 'sister'?" He raised an eyebrow at me. 

"Hehe, well I better get going." 

 

I grabbed my phone and called Joorin. Erm, I got her number from her today when we were at the library. 

"Yoboseyo?" Joorin answered. 

"Joorin-ah! Jiyoung here! You free at the moment?" 

"Erm, yes I am. Why?" 

"Meet me at the shopping mall near the subway station." 

"Huh? O-okay." 

"See ya in 30 minutes?" 

"Okay."

 

She hung up and I dashed into our walk-in closet to change out of my uniform and into a casual outfit.  

 

I met Joorin at the mall and after the non-stop 4 hours of shopping, convincing and trying out the clothes I picked out, Joorin finally agreed to change her style from now on. I was really satisfied with her makeover, I can wait to show her off to the school tomorrow. 

 

 

THE NEXT DAY - AT SCHOOL

 

I met up with Joorin early morning and she did style herself according to what I told her to do yesterday, I could see she is still kinda awkward but I'm sure she gained much confidence. 

( New Joorin! ) 

Guys who walked past us were all checking her out, some even tried to flirt her. I nudged Joorin's side after seeing her blush at the guys' actions. 

 

At break time, we found the students crowding infront of the 'school news TV', I dragged Joorin towards them and we finally saw what the 'Today's News' was! 

 

"New ulzzangs in school? One rumored to be the nerd Joorin?" 

A picture of me with Joorin walking down the hall this morning was attached to the article. 

 

I smiled at the title, not for me being recognised as an ulzzang, but happy for Joorin. I pulled Joorin with me towards the front. Once we stepped forward, the students started to cheer.

"You two are so beautiful!" Some shouted.

 

"Thank you guys! Erm, I stepped forward because I have something to announce! This girl with me indeed is the nerd that all if you guys used to regard as, Joorin! Now that this is a brand new Joorin, I hope all the bullying that used to happen can stop now." I said as I eyed the group of guys that bullied Joorin yesterday. They boys looked down with shame.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!!!!!!! Finally an update? Sorry if I made you guys waited for so so so long!!!! :< Please do give me suggestions on what kind of plot do you expect to see. And I kind of have a poll that I need you guys to help me with! 

 

PLEASE DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! 

 

Btw, anyone excited for EXO's rumored comeback! I really hope SM is not trolling us again this time!!! Let's pray! 
 

And SNSD's I Got A Boy teaser is released! So looking forward to their comeback!!!! Kyaaaaaaaaa~

 

Till next time! Bye!