My girl going to school~

My Murderer, My Lover

"Oppa, school is starting tomorrow. I don't wanna go back to school~" Jiyoung said as she hugged Donghae and pouted.

"Why not, baby?" Donghae asked as if they are like father-and-daughter.

"Coz I'll miss you and I wouldn't be able to concentrate during classes. Plus this is the first time I'm attending this school after appa transferred me over. " Jiyoung buried her face into Donghae's chest.

"Aww... I'll miss you too, but studying is important for you my girl. Don't worry, you will not be alone." Donghae carressed her face.

"Arraseoyo." Jiyoung gave Donghae a peck on his lips.

"Now let's get my little girl to bed early."

Donghae carried Jiyoung bridal style up to THEIR room. Yes, it is THEIR room, every since they were officially together, Donghae always wanted Jiyoung to sleep with him, so now they share the master bedroom, which used to be Donghae's room.

 

They brushed their teeth together in the bathroom in the master bedroom. Donghae stood behind Jiyoung and had his left arm wrapped around her while he brushed with his right hand. Jiyoung looked into the mirror and she loved the sight, with her in his embrace. Jiyoung was snapped out of her train of thoughts when Donghae playfully kissed Jiyoung on her cheek with all the foam around his lip, now Jiyoung's cheek has a patch of foam there.

"Oppa!" Jiyoung protested.

"Hehe." Donghae flashed his innocent smile and made a 'peace' sign. He immediately gaggled and rinsed off all foam that was around his mouth. He then quickly exited the bathroom and jumped onto the bed.

Jiyoung washed off the patch of foam, gaggled and joined Donghae on the bed.

Donghae was lying flat with his chest against the bed. Jiyoung knelt on the bed beside him and massaged his shoulder.

"Oppa, I must have given you a lot of trouble. I've overheard some of your conversations on the phone and I know you have rejected a lot of missions because you know I will be scared. But rest asure oppa, I have thought over it. I love you, and I will accept you for who you are, you have your own rights and freedom to choose your occupation. I'll find a part-time job, I don't want to be oppa's burden." Jiyoung said.

Donghae fllipped around and sat up, facing Jiyoung. He held Jiyoung's right hand with his left hand and carressed Jiyoung's left cheek with his right hand.

"Jiyoung-ah, you have never been a burden in my life. You are the need of my life, I need you. You don't have to do this. Don't worry okay? Oppa is fine. Now, let's sleep." Donghae wiped a drop of tear that fell from Jiyoung's eye.

Donghae laid Jiyoung down in his arms. Donghae slowly Jiyoung's hair, slowly putting her to sleep. Donghae then sung a lullaby for Jiyoung. "Oppa, you have such a good voice." Jiyoung said as she looked up at Donghae. "Oppa would have become a singer if I didn't choose to be a hitman." Donghae said and flashed a cheeky smile. Jiyoung smiled and nuzzled her head against the crook of Donghae's neck. Donghae patted Jiyoung's back, soon, both of them drifted to dreamland, hand in hand.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------- NEXT MORNING-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyoung's alarm rang and she quickly slient it, afraid to wake Donghae up. Jiyoung slowly put Donghae's arm, which was around her waist, on the bed and got off the bed. She went back to her room's closet, took her uniform and took a shower at the guest bathroom.

Yes, Jiyoung's uniform is here because Donghae once drove her home to get all the stuff she wants to bring with her. Jiyoung's parents had called her and told her that they will be staying overseas for a longer period of time, and they asked her to temporary live at a friend's house until they come back, little did they know that Jiyoung had already settled down at Donghae's house even before they told her to do so.

Just as Jiyoung was tidying up her bag for school, a pair of strong arms wrapped tighly around her waist. "Why didn't you wake me up? I can get prepared and send you to school." Donghae said in a sleepy tone, with his eyes still close. Donghae rested his head on Jiyoung's shoulder. Jiyoung raised up her hand and carressed Donghae's cheek. "Oppa you don't have to take the trouble. Go back to sleep, I'll take a bus to school." Jiyoung said. "Andwe, I want to personally send my girl to school, what if someone took you away when you are on your way to school? You are so pretty, people will be eyeing you. Give me 10 minutes!" Donghae said as he rushed into his, I mean their, room to get his clothes from the closet and went to do his daily morning routine.

Donghae got ready in 15 minutes, he took his keys and started his car first. Jiyoung was done preparing and went down the stairs. She walked over to the shoe cabinet to get her white converse school shoes, she wore it and hopped onto Donghae's car. Donghae then hopped onto his car and drove off.

( How Jiyoung look that day for school )

On the way to school, Jiyoung used the time to improve on her Temple Run skills on her iPad. Donghae giggled seeing Jiyoung's serious face. He stopped infront of a convenience store. "Oppa, do you have anything you want to buy?" Jiyoung asked after taking a quick glance at where they are. Without answering, Donghae got off and went into the store. He came back with a small bottle of milk, a bottle of iced coffee and two ham and cheese sandwinches. "You haven't eat your breakfast yet, I don't want you to starve during lessons." Donghae said as he put the sandwich and milk onto Jiyoung's lap. Jiyoung paused the game and took a sip of the milk. Donghae took a sip on his iced coffee before he sped off onto the road again. Jiyoung took out a sandwich, took a bite and fed Donghae because he is driving and he can't possibly use his hands to eat. 

Time flew and they already arrived at Jiyoung's new school. It wasn't big, it was HUGE. Students who stood at the foyer looked over to this direction, excited to see who came to school in this beautiful white Audi.  

"Get going my girl. Go meet the principal first. Remember, if any boys come over and ask you out or ask you for your cellphone number, do not answer them okay?" Donghae said as he held Jiyoung's hand.

"Arraseoyo oppa,I won't. I have you and no one else." Jiyoung gave Donghae a light squeeze on his hand, reassuring him. 

Both of them leaned in and kissed each other goodbye before and Jiyoung waved to Donghae one last time before she got off the car.   

"My girl attending school." Donghae chuckled.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's words:

Yoohoo~ THANKS FOR THE 22 SUBSCRIBERS! 3 chaptes and I already have 22 subscribers! I feel so touched. :')

Anyway, did I make you guyz wait too long? Sorry then, same old reason, please forgive me. :( Not a very long chapter, just a very simple chapter, it may seem lame to some of you but, I have nothing else to write. Anyway, this is also part of my hardwork so I hope you guys will appreciate it! :)

My number of views are going up but the number of comments are not! Please comment!!! Let me know your presence!!! :)

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)