I'm Lee Donghae, I'm a killer

My Murderer, My Lover

DONGHAE'S POV

I'm Lee Donghae. And I'm a killer. People hire me to kill. Why do they want to kill them? Well, I don't really care. I'm just doing my job. What resulted me in doing this job? Well, long story. My father was killed by a hired killer too. I kill to release my anger.

 

At the restaurant

 

"So, who's the unfortunate one this time?" I said as I sat down at the table with Mr. Kim at the restaurant where we meet up everytime.

"Her name is Hwang Jiyoung." Mr Kim's assistant said as he passed me the profile of the next victim.

I flipped through the folder and smirked.

"How beautiful." I thought.

"So, what did this poor girl do wrong to you?" I asked as I put the folder on the table and sipped on my Americano.

"Nothing. But her father did." Mr. Kim answered and shook his head before he took a puff of his cigar.

"Go after her father then, why her?" For the first time in my life, I pitied the victim.

"Losing his daughter will be more painful then losing his life. You seem to ask a lot this time round, your cup of tea?" Mr Kim raised his eyebrow.

"Nope." I simply replied.

"Get the work done as soon as possible and you will get what you deserve." Mr Kim say and took another puff.

"Do I need reminders?" I said and walked off with the girl's profile in my hand.

 

I sat down in my Audi A5 and slowly flipped through the folder.

"Name, Hwang Jiyoung. Height, 165cm. Weight, 45kg." I raised an eyebrow. I read the rest of her profile.

I then drove off onto the streets. As I was driving pass DongDae Moon, I was lucky to spot Jiyoung among the crowd. She had a lot of bags hanging on her arms. She seems like she was struggling.

(What Jiyoung was wearing)

 

"Good chance, Donghae."

I parked my car along the road and alighted.

"Need my help, miss?" I offered an helping hand.

"Eh? Neh." The 'Jiyoung' girl smiled.

"I'll give you a ride home."

"Thanks then." She replied.

 

She followed me to my car and I helped her load all her stuff onto my car before opening the passenger seat door for her to go in. She thanked me again. I sat down at the driver's seat. I helped her buckle her seatbelt and she blushed. Which I thought it was really cute.

She told me her address and I sped off. I didn't send her to her home, I'm taking her to my home.

During the ride I offered her a drink which I spiked. She didn't know anything and drank it. As soon as I reached my house, she's already unconscious.

I carried the unconscious her into my house and put her down on the bed of my guest room. I thought it was the perfect timing and took out my gun and pointed at her. Somehow, I feel sorry for her. She didn't even know she is going to die soon. She's innocent.

No, Lee Donghae you should do your job, you must be professional. I tried to pull the trigger. I just can't do it! I gave up. I'll find another time to do it.

I went back to my car and took her things into the room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's words:

Yoohoo people out there! I didn't know so many people will be interested in this fic! Haha. :D Why my Jungsoo fic wasn't so popular? :( Anyway, here's the first chapter!!!! So excited for you guys' comments! :D

 

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :D