Stand for yourself 🦋🩵

The omega next door 🦋🌧️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the IV drops finished, Seungcheol, Jeonghan's neighbor wasn't sure about calling the beauty's husband and he told him not to call his parents.

He wants to take him for food, he's too slim and he has bad malnutrition.

He sighed.

" Why aren't you asking for help?! I always hear you suffering because of your husband." He said there, feeling bad for the poor young wife.

Who doesn't deserve any of this, no one in this world deserves such a treatment.

Jeonghan was sleeping tightly, sleepiness that he wished to have back at home without having the man disturbing him or threatening him, he felt peaceful.


 

The pure ill lad slept till late hours, his husband still not back home, and Seungcheol was by his side the whole time, didn't care about what that jerk said when they get back cause he'll beat the out of him.

When Jeonghan woke up, he sat up eventually.

He slept so well, he felt much better, he had never felt like this before.

Even his headache is gone.

He looked at the man staring at him.

" I think you're naive, this isn't something you can be quiet about, you're almost dying of hunger and violence." He said seriously and the younger bit his lips.

He held his head and seemed to be suffering from mental issues.

" Mi-min-minseok hate me." He said and held back his tears.

" Aj-ajusshi thank you for s-saving me." He smiled despite his rolling tears and sad aching suffering heart because the man he once loved doesn't share him the same feelings anymore and he used his feelings to treat him like this.

He always blames him for making them broke.

" I couldn't handle seeing you like this, if you're asking for death you're on the right path."

He said harshly because he wanted Jeonghan to wake from his blinded eyes.

He cried there and the man sighed.

" I'm telling you to ask for help, why are you quiet this whole time ?!."

Jeonghan kept crying.

" B-because everyone h-hate me, I-I'm sick." 
No one cared about him but minseok.

But when he keeps getting sick everytime, he gets bored of him and chooses to ignore his illness when he gets sick, till he chooses to violate him.

Seungcheol heard this and his heart ached him for the poor omega.

He wanted to be loved, can't he wish to be loved like any human being ?!

" Did you have any idea that you have a tumor ?!"

Jeonghan held his head there as if he were wandering the reason for his headache and illness was because of the tumor.

He sniffled, and shook his head.

" It's not active but as long as it's there, it will cause you headaches and fever attack." He murmured, chose to tell him cause he needed surgery.

" I-I'm fine now." He smiled weakly, felt dizzy so he laid back.

The man looked at the pale poor omega.

" Get ready 'cause I'll take you back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter