The symptoms of Jeonghan’s illness 💔

The omega next door 🦋🌧️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan was lying on his side on cheol's bed, panting and suffering from an intense fever attack and he grabbed onto the blanket feeling so cold, holding his aching throbbing head.

The man had left for work and he was pretending to be sleeping all this time so the man wouldn't know about his illness attack, the boy was afraid that he would be abounded and hurt again so he hid it.

He needs to take medicine.

He sat up hard and felt too weak to stand, wiped his tears.

" I-I wanna buy m-medicine."

Will the man hate him if he asks for money?

He sniffled and ended up crying scared.

These symptoms come and go very often, being born with a tumor that supposedly affects his body job even though it's not active it still affects him.

Causing him fever, and intense headaches.

Jeonghan sobbed alone.

 

12:30 PM, Seungcheol clicked the door open, he left his office in a hurry cause Jeonghan didn't pick up his call. Entered the room and found him trembling while sleeping, he rushed over quickly.

" Jeonghan~?!"

He woke him up and the lad noticed him.

" H-h-hyung h-how are you?!" He smiled weakly, the man's heart softened, and fluttered, how was he asking about his condition when he was the one suffering ?!

He touched his forehead and felt it burning.

" What the ?! Why are you burning like this?!"

Jeonghan trembling.

" I-I-I'm fine."

He sniffled, seem helpless and very nervous there as if he didn't want him to find out that he was sick, he's panting and smiled at the man weakly.

Seungcheol wrapped his coat around the lad, and picked him up, " you're not fine stop lying ." He said, headed out and put Jeonghan in the passenger seat, did his seat belt, and went to drive towards the hospital.

🦋🩵🦋

The doctor checked on Jeonghan and gave him I've drop,the younger one looking weakly and his eyes teary.

" As I've said before, he has a brain tumor that's not active but still affects him, causing him fever attacks and headaches, it's better to remove it but if you don't want to, there's a medicine that works a painkiller and removes fever."

He said there, and the alpha looked at Jeonghan.

" How much does his surgery cost ?!"

The doctor looked at the helpless omega.

" It cost a lot cause the tumor is big, but removing it might cause a loss of memory or some kind of glitch in some of his memories." 
He explained the side effects of the surgery.

Seungcheol sighed there, sat by the bed, and looked at Jeonghan staring blankly at him as he smiled weakly.

" H-h-hyung, I f-feel be-better."

He's stuttering a lot, tried showing the man that he's fine, afraid of being hurt again, Seungcheol will get bored of his illness too, and will throw him aside right ?!

He held back his tears.

Tried not to talk so he won't stutter.

The man rubbed his forehead and was thinking about doing surgery or not, but he was afraid, afraid of the side effects.

" You can think about it Mr.choi, I'll give him painkillers for today so he'll be fine don't worry." The doctor said gently and cheol stood up.

" Thank you, doctor, I'll head back home and give him his new medicine."

 

Back at home, he made porridge and pulled Jeonghan on his lap, that didn't mean anything but he wanted to feed the weak boy, he was eating hopefully and being so shy on the muscle big man's lap.

Seungcheol felt sad seeing Jeonghan so weak.

" H-h-hyung I-I'm fine, please don't ab-abound me."

He said while trembling, eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter