Comfy warm place 🦋🩵

The omega next door 🦋🌧️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan went through a lot that he wasn't used to this peace in Seungcheol's apartment, it was also so neat and comfy, he was sitting on the bouncy beige sofa, and the man went somewhere before he came back with a towel.

" I've prepared the bath for you, so go wash up, I'll bring you clothes from your apartment." He said gently and the younger trembling a little as he smiled.

Seungcheol looked at the younger's messy brown hair, and anyone could tell that man kept on yanking his hair, and due to his condition it seemed like Jeonghan didn't bathe well.


He waited for him as he bath before he chose to go and bring Jeonghan some of his clothes cause he was sure his clothes wouldn't fit this frail lad.

He's too big.

Jeonghan was alone in the tub washing his body weakly while his eyes teary.

They were so poor that there was no hot water like this.

He's so happy that he's finally bathing.

He felt so fresh.

As he went out, couldn't spot the man anywhere.

But he saw one of his pajamas on the sofa.

How did he bring it ?!

He heard some noises outside.

When he wore his pajamas Jeonghan opened the apartment door and picked to see two policemen outside arresting his husband and his eyes widened.

Seungcheol turned back to face him.

" Come here Jeonghan."

He said gently and minseok glared deadly at him which made the pure omega tremble in fear as he looked nervous.

" Hello madam, is it true that your husband kept violating you?"

Seungcheol waited for Jeonghan to answer the policeman.

" M-minseok hate m-me, he h-hurts me." He said and his tears rolled down his smooth cheek, Seungcheol excused himself and raised Jeonghan's shirt a little showing the two men the harsh beating marks and his slim weak body due to him starving of food for days.

The two men glanced at minseok to explain but he kept glaring at his wife.

" I'll come back and kill you , mother ing mentally sick and your stupid disorder got me broken, how can you make up for doing this to me hea--" Seungcheol punched him hard keeping him from saying any more.

Jeonghan start to cry hearing those words said about him.

" I-I'm n-not sick~I-I'm not." He sobbed and Seungcheol's heart ached, he nodded to the policemen and they took that jerk away while he grain of the intense punishment that made his cheek bleed from the inside.

" , he broke my jaw." He screamed touching his jaw and Seungcheol held Jeonghan and pulled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter