Welcome back 🦋

The omega next door 🦋🌧️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol woke up the next day and went to check up on the younger, his heart softened seeing him sleeping tightly there, looking very peaceful and he was happy that he seemed comfortable here.

" I guess I will make him breakfast before I go to work." He said there and walked out of the room, starting to make breakfast which was omelet, cheese, toast, and bacon.

He took a quick shower and put on his suit before he walked towards the bedroom and looked at Jeonghan waking up slowly, he looked at him, flashbacks and memories, right he was saved by this angelic big man.

He felt like crying because he thought he woke up to see his cruel husband first, his trembling of fear stopped when he saw the man by the door, the sun shining on him as if he were an angel.

" Good morning Jeonghan, come and eat breakfast ." He said with a soft smile, Jeonghan kept spacing on the man as if he did not believe that he was human.

Cause he has never met a perfect kind sweet human before.

Even his parents were as cruel as his husband.

He stood up, " H-Hyung, I slept so well." He said and smiled innocently.

" Well, I'm glad Jeonghan."

He was pretty glad that he didn't go through trauma, because of his cruel husband.

" Go wash up and come over to the kitchen."

Jeonghan nodded innocently.


 

🦋🍃🦋

He came over to see the breakfast, eyes shined, he sat and looked at the man sipping on his coffee.

" You like coffee ?! If you like it will make you one."

He asked and Jeonghan nodded cutely.

" I like co-coffee with milk." Seungcheol stood up to make him, "Somehow I felt like you drink hot choco" he murmured kind to himself as the pure omega eating happily and he hadn't ever tasted such a perfect omelet before.

" So what are you going to do from now on?! I've got work and I come back around 5:30." He said there, Jeonghan bit his lips.

" I-I-I will go h-home.." 

Seungcheol looked at the poor younger.

" Jeonghan, I didn't tell you this so tell me you will go home." 
He said gently but gazing seriously at the younger.

He has a very weak personality compared to an adult and conscious person, but he begins to realize why he is so weak, all the reasons lie with the man he has lived with until now.

" Make it your house, feel free to do what you want, I'll bring food when I come back but if you're hungry there's snacks." He said gently as he stood up and fixed his necktie.

Jeonghan nods weakly.

" I will leave now." 
He grabbed his coat by the door and Jeonghan walked following him.

" H-h-have a n-nice day." 
He was stuttering a lot and suffered from stuttering issues because of his husband.

Seungcheol's heart aches him seeing this.

Only if he had saved him faster, he would've been better.

" Jeonghan, are you scared of me ?!"

He asked looking into those beautiful wide eyes.

Jeonghan shook his head nervously and smiled.

" H-h-hyung's kind, Hyung saved me." He said and smiled brightly.

The man's heart softened.


 

🦋🍃🦋

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter