Losing control?🦋

The omega next door 🦋🌧️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan was doing his and the alpha man's laundry as he dried the clothes, meanwhile, Seungcheol still sleeping peacefully in the living room's comfy bouncy sofa that he bought so he could sleep on.

Before even bringing Jeonghan to live with him, he often sleeps on the sofa.

Jeonghan passed by quietly and giggled cutely seeing the man defenseless, he looked so deep in his sleepiness but Jeonghan tried to be careful, but he wanted to make breakfast, and he was afraid he made noises.

He went back to the bedroom and lay on the bed, it's been two days since he got his intense fever. But he's fine with the medication process and this man's care, he was doing chores, cooking, and doing anything that could be considered as thanking the man although Seungcheol told him not to do anything.

But Jeonghan wanted to.

Cause he doesn't have money or anything to pay for this man's kindness.

He washed his hands and started cutting vegetables and ingredients he needed for soup, the man was sniffing a good delicious smell, stirred there, and sat up rubbing his eyes.

Looked at the wall hour.

12:30 AM, woah, he never slept till afternoon since forever, he stood up and peeked on the cutie, he was flipping the omelet and smiled cutely when he saw it perfect on plate.

The man's heart fluttered.

To wake up and see him cooking feels like marriage dream life, he flushed, what the hell was he thinking just now ?!

Jeonghan noticed the man and he flinched.

" I-I-I'm cooking breakfast."

Crap, did he make so much noise that he woke the man?!

" I can see that kid." He smiled and walked over patting that hair gently, Jeonghan flushed, and he smiled cutely.

" You're stressing yourself again, aren't you?! I told you to rest, we don't know when you're fever will come back." The man said gently while preparing his cup of coffee.

Jeonghan sat over.

" I-I'm not stressing m-my self." He smiled, took the chopstick, and started to eat innocently.

" I have some office work at noon, I'll be back real quick." He said gently, " I opened the anime channel, you can watch and rest, don't do any hard work." 
Jeonghan's heart fluttered.

" I did l-laundry."

Cheol already saw it and he couldn't get mad at the poor lad, he wanted to thank him and he knew that pretty well.

" Thanks, Jeonghan, I had something in Landry that I wanted to wear tomorrow." 

Jeonghan smiled brightly.

Happy that he washed and dried it for the man.

 

🦋🩵🦋

When the man left, Jeonghan watched anime shows and had his cup of hot chocolate that he made by himself, had fun cause he loved watching anime, heard his phone that the man gave him buzzing so he picked it up and bit his lips.

" Wh-wh-who?!"

He felt scared, and the man on the chuckled.

" It's me Jeonghan."

It was Seungcheol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter