Poor wife 🦋 preview

The omega next door 🦋🌧️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lying on his futon bed, Seungcheol could hear the man yelling at his wife from those tiny worn-out walls, it was always like this, he sighed, " I don't know why that beauty ended up with a freaky ugly alpha like that man." He said, turning on his bed and trying to sleep, but it was so noisy.

He went out for a smoke and his eyes widened seeing the pure omega out too, he was trembling and his eyes were teary, wiped them eventually seeing him, run back inside.

He was beaten up, hair was messy as it seemed like the man pulled on his hair. 


 

Meanwhile🍃

" See ?! Because your ing illness we ended poor as hell, because of you." A drunk alpha around his thirties said annoyingly before he break another soju bottle.

His omega wife trembled in fear and wiped his tears as he sit further from the man scared and helpless.

" I-I'm sorry minseok, ."

Jeonghan, the poor weak frail omega was crying silently in the corner afraid of his husband.

He was waiting for him to sleep so he can at least do something without the man abusing or violating him.

He wiped his tears, " I-I'm sorry I w-won't buy medicine..I won't make us brokeless." 

He said weakly and laid down feeling dizzy.

He's supposed to do chores.

He was so tired.

He's so hungry.

Hasn't ate anything today.

 

He out just like that on the ground unable to do anything, he's poor, helpless, sick and this man won't give him mercy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter