Jealousy

Hello, Miracle!

.:Your POV:.

"Yo, Park Hyun Ki!" Someone called my name. Everyone was looking at me. But then, I was standing in the middle of a theme park. Taemin said hi to me and then ran to a rollercoaster. I tried to chase him but I felt someone was grabbing my hand. It was Key.

"W-What are you doing?"

Taemin looked at me with a sad face. Why? That's because Key was kissing me passionately. I saw Taemin cried. After that, Onew came with a bucket of chicken. He and I were sitting on a bench near a fountain. 

I saw Jonghyun walking together with Se Kyung unnie looking all lovey-dovey. Suddenly, a blackhole appeared from below and  everyone except me and all SHINee members.

Later, Key and Taemin were fighting over me. They both pulled my hands and keep arguing. My arms are gonna rip soon. Minho came to me holding a bouquet of beautiful roses. He kissed my hand. Onew gave me a surprise hug from behind. Jonghyun just stare with an ‘aww’. =.=

Where did you reach this time, Park Hyun Ki-sshi?”

 “I was in theme park with SHINee. They were kissing and hugging me.”
 I heard laugh throughout the room. 
 Bad mistake I made. 
 I was dreaming all along.
 “Detention after class!”

What?! I got practice today! But… There’s no way I’m gonna tell her that. I mean, only people from SM Entertainment knows about me being Super Junior’s 14th member. Manager Kim told me to just shut my mouth 

“And read the passage on page 87!”

I saw Taemin was passing by hurriedly. Every girl was screaming his name. He took a glance and waved. The girls squealed.

Girls, he waved at me. Can’t you see? He was smiling at ME.
I don’t know why I’m being greedy about him. He’s not my boyfriend, right? He’s just my bestfriend. Bestfriends can’t fall in love with each other. Right?

*************************************************************************************************************************************
.:Jonghyun’s POV:.
 Se Kyung. I hate you. I love you. I hate you. I love you. How come I got ‘Love’ again? 
 I have to start a new life. 
I was looking at the mirror of the practice room while Taeminnie was talking about Hyun Ki over and over again. I must stop being in a relationship. “Key, how are you with Nicole?” I asked Key. He choked on his drink.

“W-Why are you asking?!” 
 “Nothing. How did you guys break up?”
 “Well, it was on Friday night. She called and said, ‘Let’s break up. I can’t handle anti-fans anymore.’ Like that. Then we broke up.”
 “You didn’t try to convince her or anything?”
 “Nah… It’s too much work. As long as she’s happy with it.”
 I thought for a second. Is she feeling happy right now?
“Why did you ask? Is something going on between you and Se Kyung?”
 “Nothing. We broke up.”
 “WHAT?!” Everyone yelled at me. Even manager hyung. “You- Kim Jonghyun! Don’t you know it’s really hard to be her boyfriend?!”
 “What’s the problem? She’s never been in love with me.”
 Key’s mouth turned to an ‘o’ shape. Everyone glared at me.
 “What?” I asked innocently. “Wait. Where’s Hyun Ki? She’s late today.”
Taemin raised an eyebrow. “Why do you care about her?”
 “Just asking. She’s not yours, you know.”
 Taemin pouted.
 .:Your POV:.
 I came running at full speed to SM Entertainment.
 “Huff- I- Huff- Detention- Huff-” I took a deep breath, 
 “I was sleeping in English class and the teacher caught me then gave me detention after school. I’m sorry. Please don’t deduct my allowance.”
Manager Kim grabbed my hand. “We have a photoshoot today. Follow me.” I followed her until we reach a dressing room. “Lee Soo Man-sshi said your fashion style is a boyish girl. Not a tomboy like Amber but a boyish girl. Here, wear this.”
She handed me a checkered black and white t-shirt with a black leather jacket and a pair of black jeans with chains. Also, a pair of sneakers. “I think it’s more to and EMO girl.” I said while changing my clothes. I saw manager Kim rolled her eyes. 

************************************************************************************************************************************

 “Smile a little bit more please!”
 “Perfect! Now turn your head to the left a little!”
 “Ok, done!”
 I looked at the pictures and the pictures were sent to Lee Soo Man-sshi and he’ll choose which pictures will be sent to the media. “Nice work everybody! Thank you!” The director said. He’s really friendly. J
 I walked out the building to take a walk. I need some fresh air. While I was walking, I saw a van stopping. Leeteuk-sshi came out. “Hyun Ki-ah, wanna go take a walk?” I just nodded.
 .:Leeteuk’s POV:.
 “Leeteuk-sshi, can I ask you something?”
 I turned to face her and smiled. “What is it?”
“How do you handle anti-fans?”
 “Do I look like I have anti-fans?” She chuckled. “Of course not! But you know, about the news about Taemin and I, I’m afraid I’ll get many anti-fans right after I debut…”
 She looked down and stopped walking.
 “Hyun Ki, the more anti-fans you have, the stronger you’ll become. Super Junior is very important to me, and to all the members. So, you can’t just quit before you even try. You are a part of SM family now, you know that, right?” I smiled at her. Her face brightened. We then walked back to the building.
 ************************************************************************************************************************************
 .:Your POV:.
 “Whaaattt??!!!!!!”
 Super Junior’s Leader Leeteuk caught red-handed with his girlfriend?!
 I became the headline AGAIN?!
 I saw Lee Soo Man-sshi sighed. “You are a troublesome kid.” Manager Kim glared at me. 
 But the thing is… They even add ‘The same girl caught with Lee Taemin’.
 And LUCKILY, they just had to release about me being SJ’s 14th member to the media TOMORROW!
 Can’t this just get any worse?!
 *Knock-knock*
 “Come in.” Lee Soo Man-sshi said as I saw Leeteuk-sshi came in. “You are gonna clean this up. Don’t cause Hyun Ki any trouble from now on. Protect her with your life.” Leeteuk-sshi nodded.
 We went back to our practice room. “Park Hyun Ki! What trouble did you cause this time?!” Sungmin sunbae yelled, folding his arms.”It’s not her fault, it’s Leeteuk sunbae’s!” Jonghyun put a hand on my shoulder. Leeteuk faced down. “Sorry.”
 “I-It’s okay! I can clean this up by myself!” I said as I pushed Jonghyun’s arms away.
 “Are you sure you’re gonna be fine? There’s gonna be LOTS of people from media team outside the company starting tomorrow. Especially the fans.” Key said. I smiled. “It’s okay~”
 .:3rd Person’s POV:.
 Taemin walked towards Hyun Ki and patted her head. “Tomorrow, make sure you stayed at home.” Hyun Ki blushed. Little did they know, someone was glaring at her full of jealousy and anger.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry for not updating !

I had a lot of homework to do !

Hope you like this chapter !