Bestfriends?

Hello, Miracle!

 

.:Taemin’s POV:.

I arrived at my school and went to my class. As usual, the girls keep screaming and started following me. Why today? Why must manager hyung gave a day off today? Key hyung also got a day off. And he keeps nagging me about going to school. I hate school. School . All I get was sitting down at my desk and being jerked off. They don’t even give me a break. Always saying, ‘He thinks he’s so perfect’ or ‘He’s not that tall’ and even, ‘What a plastic jerk’. I DID NOT GET A PLASTIC SURGERY. I’m pure and innocent. *self-praise* I mean, not every artists did plastic surgery. “Hey, did you hear about that Hyun-Ki girl?” I stunned. Did they mean Park Hyun Ki? That girl from before?

“How about we play with her a little?”

“Great idea! I’m tired of teasing Taemin lately.”

What do they want to do with Park Hyun Ki? I hope it’s not erted stuffs. Why the heck I care so much about her? I’ve decided. I’ll follow her at recess.

.:Your POV:.

I’m tired. I want to go home~ Now I know why trainee’s life is so hard. They can’t even sleep! Haish. “Hey, girl!” Is he talking to me? I turned around and pointed at myself. “Yeah, you.” He walked closer to me as I backed off a little. He was quick. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the emergency exit. What the ? A group of guys started approaching me. I tried to run but they blocked my path. They started touching me.

 

This is creepy.

Is this how it feels like when being harassed? I’ve always thought it’ll felt good but this is DISGUSTING.

 

I felt someone touched my .

Okay. He’s going too far.

I saw an iron pipe near the where the guy is standing.

I kicked the guy's *private* and grabbed the iron pipe.

I swung it and knocked a guy’s head. His head bleed and fainted. I guess I was being too harsh, huh?

“S-Sorry!!!” His friends ran away and left him lying on the floor.

.:Taemin’s POV:.

I was going to help her until I saw she swung a thing looks like a steel at his head. He fell flat on the ground.

Serve yourself.

His friends ran away and left him. I was about to sneaked out but…

“T-Taemin sunbae?” I heard. Am I discovered? I slowly turned and smile. She approached me. “W-What are you doing here?” I can’t just tell her I followed her. What should I do? “I-I was just passing by.” I stuttered. “Did you see…?”

“S-Sort of… Sorry. I won’t tell anybody about that.” She sighed. “Okay. Thanks.” My heart skipped a beat when she smiled. “Well, I’m gonna go back to class now.” She waved goodbye and walked towards her class.

“Hyun Ki-ah, let’s skip.”

She stopped and turned around with a confused look. “What?” She asked as if I’m crazy. “Let’s skip class.” I grabbed her hand and ran to our dorm. “S-Sunbae! Wha- *huff* What do you think you’re doing?!” She said while catching breath. I chuckled. I rang the doorbell.

“Hello. Who’s there? If you’re one of our fans, please leave your message at the security guard.” I heard Key hyung said through the intercom. Hyun Ki laughed. “It’s me, Taeminnie~” I said cutely. *self-praise*

Key opened the door. “Lee Taemin! Aren’t you supposed to be in school right now?!” Here goes his nagging again. “Manager hyung will be mad at you, you know?! And where’s your bag?” Oops. I forgot. Even Hyun Ki’s. “That bag is from a fan you know! We must treasure a fan’s-“ He gapped when he saw Hyun Ki standing behind me. “Who is this?” He whispered. “A-Annyeonghaseyo!” She bowed. “A friend.” Key smirked. “More like girlfriend, huh?” He winked at Hyun Ki. She blushed and said, “I-I’m not!!”

“Hyung, don’t . She’s just a friend. I dragged her all the way here. Can we come in now?” I asked.

.:Your POV:.

“Sure. Nobody’s home. And please, no screaming about ‘I love SHINee’ or whatsoever. You’re the first fan to enter our dorm.” He said while walking towards the kitchen. “Make yourself at home~” He said. Taemin grabbed my hand to the couch. He grabbed the remote and switched on the TV. “What do you want to watch?” He asked. I didn’t answer because I don’t even know what to answer! He sighed. “Okay. I know this is wrong but I need a friend. I don’t have a friend at school. I thought you would be perfect to be my friend. You’re not like the fangirls who were screaming when they see me. So please…” He said with his usual pleading cutie face. I can’t help but nod. “O-Okay.” His face brightened. “Thank you!”

“But Taemin sunbae-“

“Taemin. Just Taemin.”

“But T-Taemin, your fangirls will kill me if they know.” Honestly, I’m really scared about his fangirls. They will kill me for sure. I don’t want to die yet! “It’s okay. I’ll protect you.” I blushed. “Here you go.” I saw Key gave us fruits. “What’s your name?” He asked. “Park Hyun Ki.”

“Key.” He said. “Say, Hyun Ki-ah, who’s your favourite member in SHINee?” Taemin asked. I don’t know what to answer. I like Key but Taemin so nice to me. “It’s me. I know. You like me, don’t you.” Key said while smirking. I blushed. I saw Taemin’s face looked disappointed. “I knew it. See Taemin? She likes me better than you.” He stucked out his tongue. “Whatever.” Taemin said. He seems annoyed with that.

.:Taemin’s POV:.

She likes… Key hyung…

I don’t know why I felt so jealous.

“But Taemin is the cutest member in SHINee.”

What? That means she said I’m cuter than Key? “Hah! Take that!” I stucked out my tongue at him back. “Hyun Ki-ah! You’re really are a good friend!” I said while hugging her. I just can’t resist her. She’s too cute! She looked dumbfounded when I broke the hug. “Sorry~” I said. She blushed. “But I’m her favourite anyway.” Key hyung says while holding her hand. “Ne, Hyun Ki-ah. Why don’t you be girlfriend?” Her eyes widened. “Wha-What?!” She yelled. “Just kidding~~~” Key hyung said. She blushed.

.:Your POV:.

Oh, he just teasing me… Of course it’s a joke, silly!

“Ermm… Hyun Ki-ah, why do you wear a guy’s uniform?” Key asked while looking at her uniform. “I hate skirts. It’s so girly.” I shuddered at that thought. “Isn’t it normal for a girl to wear a skirt?”

“Not me.”

“You’ve became a talk at school. Everyone thought you had an ugly birthmark at your thigh.” Taemin said. “Who the heck said that? I don’t have a birthmark!” I swear, I’ll kill the person who started the rumor.

.:A girl’s POV:.

I shuddered as if someone is holding a grudge against me. I hope it’s Park Hyun Ki. Spreading rumors is my job. I hope she doesn’t know I’m the one who spreads rumors about her birthmark.

Back to your POV~

Taemin laughed. Wait a minute… “Oh no! I forgot about the practice!”

I can’t believe I forgot! It’s already 2! “Practice? For what?” I can’t tell him or else Manager Kim will be really angry with me. “N-Nothing! It’s just that I’m late for something!” Taemin stood up and sent me to the lift. “Thanks, Taemin~” I bowed. “It’s nothing. I’m glad you’d be my friend.” He hugged me. I blushed. What if the paparazzi caught this? “Oh, and… About your bag, sorry. You can use mine if you wanted to.” He said. “It’s okay. I have many bags at home.”

“Good then. Come again sometimes. Bye~~” He waved me goodbye when the lift arrived.

I ran as fast as I could and reached the practice room to see Manager Kim standing there, arm crossed. “I am so sorry!” I bowed. “Sorry, Hyun Ki. You’re late by one hour. You have to pay.” Oh man, looks like my allowance for this month have been cut off. “He’ll arrive with the boys later.” Manager Lee said. “What boys?” I asked, but got a cold reply, “Just go practice.” Ouch. That hurts.

I started practicing dancing to my debut song suddenly, the door opened and the music is turned off. “Hyun Ki-ah, come here for a second.” Manager Kim called as I turned around. My mouth gapped. It’s SHINee! “It’s Hyun Ki!” Key walked towards me. I just smiled to him and Taemin.

.:Taemin’s POV:.

I can’t believe it. She’s a trainee! At SM Entertainment too! My eyes turned to stars. “Annyeonghaseyo~ My name is Park Hyun Ki. I’m currently training as Super Junior’s 14th member.” He bowed. My mouth gapped. The hyungs also. “Don’t go joking around! You? As Super Junior’s 14th member? Wow!” Jonghyun hyung said. I was really surprised. “Looks like you gotta treat me to chicken huh?” One hyung joked.

-Silence-

Then Hyun Ki broke into laughter. “Is it funny?” Key hyung whispered to me. “Actually,it’s not.” I whispered back. She laughed at Onew hyung’s joke! She’s not normal. “Anyway, it’s you who should treat me to chicken. My allowance has been decreased by that evil woman…” She said while sighing. “What did you say, Park Hyun Ki?” Her manager glared at her.

“Nothing~!” Hyun Ki sang.

.:Minho’s POV:.

I can’t help but stare. She’s just my type! She got perfect hair, perfect face and perfect body curve!

.:Onew’s POV:.

She just laughed at my jokes! Usually, people don’t accept my jokes. I approached her and whispered, “Do you like chicken?” She looked at me. “No. I love them.” She smiled. Cute~

.:Jonghyun’s POV:.

Tett --- My Se Kyung is better than her. (A/N: God! Enough with Se Kyung!)

.:Key’s POV:.

She’s a trainee! Yay! I get to see her everyday!

.:Your POV:.

I saw them staring at me, except Jonghyun. Creepy. Taemin walked towards me. “So, this is the practice ‘thingy’ huh?” He pinched my cheeks. “Sorry for not telling you.” I said. “It’s okay, you are my bestfriend.”

Bestfriend? With LEE TAEMIN?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Long chapter~ Hope you like it! :D