An answer

Hello, Miracle!

Hey guys !

It's holidays now !

Here, the next chapter !

Hope you not mad cos I'm not updating lately !

TT__TT

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

.:3rd Person's POV:.

Key is lying on the sofa reading the latest fasion magazine while Taemin is doing his homework in his room.

"When is Hyun Ki going to come?" Taemin asked. "It's not like Hyun Ki lives here. She got her own house right?" Key replied, rolling his eyes. 

Can we pretend that airplanes

In the night sky are like shooting stars?

I could really use a wish right now

Wish right now, wish right now

Key picked up his phone. "Hello Key? Can you please pick me up at the park? Manager Kim is busy right now. Neh?"

"I'll be right there in 10 minutes."

"Bye, love you."

"Love you too." Key replied as he added a *smooch* sound.

But...

He forgot that Taemin was right there, sitting next to him. Taemin's eyes were wide. WIDE.

"Is that..."

Key tried to keep a calm look. "Don't worry, it's not Hyun Ki. It's just.. another girl. You don't know her." Key said and quickly escape from the house with his car key. 

.:Key's POV:.

Can't you be more stupid, Key? Haish!

.:Taemin's POV:.

It's not Hyun Ki right? No, Taemin, believe in Hyun Ki. She won't keep any secrets from you. She's your bestest friend. I still remember that day, 

-Flashback-

"Hyun Ki, can you promise me something?"

"Hmm?"

"Promise me you will never keep any secrets from me.."

"..."

"Promise?"

She smiled. "Of course... I promise. But you, too."

"Yeahh."

-End of flashback-

***************************************************************************************************************************

.:Your POV:.

*Pin Pin!*

I turned around to see Key went out from his car with an umbrella in his hand, coming towards me. "Yaah! You said 10 minutes but it been like forever!" 

"Sorry babe, it's raining."

We walked to his car under the umbrella and Key opened the door for me. Aww so sweet ! >w<

After some time, Key broke the silence between us.

"Hyun Ki, there's something bothering me."

"Hmm? What is it?"

"It's Taemin... I think he has feelings for you."

"Wha- Key! Stop talking nonsense! He is with Sulli right now!"

"It's true. He likes you." Key looked at me. His eyes were full of sorrow. "Key..." He hold my hand. "Promise me you won't leave me. In all cause."

I held his hand tight. "I promise. Cross my heart."

Key smiled and continued driving.

Key...

.:Minho's POV:.

"The recording for Dream Team's special episode is cancelled because it was raining heavily." Manager hyung said.

"Oh great! Let's go back home. I'm tired of that show already!" He stared at me for like, forever? "What?" I asked, blinking my eyes many times.

"Just now.. What did you say? Tired? Wha-? Some time ago, you always asked 'When will the filming start?' or 'Can't I be in Dream Team once again pleasee??' and even 'I can't live without Dream Team! NOOO!!' like that. And now??"

I plugged in my earphone and listened to my iPod. #Now Playing: TVXQ - Keep Your Head Down

.:Your POV:.

We arrived at SHINee's dorm and Taemin went all crazy after he saw me. Can't stop screaming here and there. -.-'

Key got a schedule to do and left me and Taemin alone in this freakin' dorm. He even said 'Don't do weird things'. As if I'll do that.

"Neh, Hyun Ki~" I heard Taemin whined.

"What?" I asked, keeping my head focused on the TV. It's airing Music Bank and it's TVXQ's turn now.

------

No reply from him.

"Hyun Ki~!"

"What~?" Still keeping my head on the screen~

"PARK HYUN KI!"

"Wow, this is the first time I've ever heard Taemin manliest voice." I joked. He blushed. "Ouch!" I whinced. "Tch. Paper cut."

Taemin snatched my hand. "So careless." Then I saw he quickly my bleeding finger. O.O

I blushed, redder than G7 red pepper paste. "H-Hey!" I knocked his back. He ignored me and remained at that position. I watched as he cutely cleaned my blood. 

"You know, if you too much, she'll lose her blood and you'll become a vampire sooner or later." I looked up and saw a face that I really hate. Taemin stopped and grabbed a tissue before wrapping it around my finger. "I know that. But her blood is really delicious. I like it." Taemin smirked. I sent a death glare to him. He received the message and turned his face away.

"Don't you have a recording now, Minho?" I asked. He smirked. "Aww, my baby Hyun Ki cares about me~ But I was expecting a 'Minho honey~ You're home at last~!" He patted my head. I can sense a dark aura from Taemin. "FYI, it's not 'care', it means to shoo you out. You're bothering us." I shoved his hand away.

"I'm hurt~ You like enjoying the moment with Taemin more than me, huh? It's okay, you will regret this later~" He winked. Eww. "You know I'm not scared of you." I heard a 'tsk' sound from him and as fast as lightning, his face were like 1 cm apart from mine. "Tonight. For sure." He whispered. I widened my eyes as he backed off. Good job Hyun Ki, a dumb way to lose your ity. "Hey." I switched my focus to Taemin. His eyes were full of flame. "What, kid?"

Taemin grabbed his collar. "Stay away from Hyun Ki. She's mine."

I widened my eyes. What did he just said? 

"What? Stop joking." 

"I'm not joking."

"Actually, she's mine. Look at her lips."

I touched my lips. Ouch! I could feel a cut at the end of my bottom lip. Taemin stares at it for a second and turned back to Minho. "You bastard!" BAM! A punch landed on Minho's face. It must hurt a lot. "What.Did.You.Do.To.Hyun.Ki?!"

Minho smirked. "Yesterday, we had fun. Right?" He looked at me. I gulped. Am I going to be punched next? Taemin looked at me. "Is that true?" His voice were shaking. "N-No! Of course you knew he was lying!" Minho smirked again. "I know you liked that kiss~" Taemin eyes widened. "NO! Don't listen to him!" 

"Heh." Taemin spat. He grabbed his jacket then went out from the house. "Lee Taemin!" I yelled as I ran after him. But Minho grabbed my hand. He hugged me from the back. "Now... Maybe we should continue from where we stopped last night." 

Tch. I smanaged to get out out from his grasp and PAP! I slapped him. HARD. He blinked.

"Stop ruining my life, ert." After I let out some small tears, I ran out to chase Taemin.

After some time running here and there, Taemin is still nowhere to be found. "Taemin.. Where are you..?" I whispered to myself. I closed my eyes as the rain poured over me.

"1,2,3"

I counted and as I opened my eyes, I saw him standing, alone under a tree. "Taeminnie!" I ran towards him. He saw me and tried to ran away but I was faster. I grabbed his hand. "Taeminnie..." He looked down. "You trust me right?" I looked at him, hoping a respond.

"Of course. But, you broke my heart."

He stared at me. I could feel my heart beats faster than ever. Even faster when I'm with Key. "Taeminn-" Before I could say anything, he cut me off with a hot kiss. I can't bring myself to stop him. I just remain there, silent. He keep deepening the kiss.

But... I remembered the promise I made with Key, so I pushed him lightly. He stared at me for how long I don't know. But that doesn't matter. An explanation must be completed.

"Taemin, listen to me. Just now-"

"Sshh.." He pressed a finger to my mouth.

"It doesn't matter anymore. The most important thing is your answer. Will you accept my heart or not?"

I just remain silenced. He sighed. "It's a 'no' huh? It's okay-"

I held a hand up. "No. Let me think about it. Just give me time." Taemin looked shocked at first but smiled after that. "Okay. I'll be waiting for your answer."

He held my hand. It felt so warm. God, please help me!

***************************************************************

 

"We're home..." I walked limbly towards the couch followed by Taeminnie. "Gosh, what happened to you two?!" Key asked, or maybe yelled?

"Can't you see? The rain poured over us."

"I know that! But why?"

"Taemin saw a grandma searching for shelter but can't seem to find one. So he went out with an umbrella and give it to her. But the DUMB thing is, he forgot to bring one for him. I saw he waved at me and it seemed fun , so I joined him, playing in the rain. THE END."

Key gave me a you-expect-me-to-believe-that look. So I sent him an Ohyeahh look. He still won't give up ~he sent an explain-to-me-after-this look. I, too, won't give up. I sent a no-need-too look. 

But... He ... sent a look again .. And it's a or-else-I'll-you-tonight look .

=.=

I sighed. "Fine."

Taemin just stared at us. "Is there something going on between you guys? Cos you guys keep staring at each other for a while now."

"Why would you think like that?" Taemin frowned. I stucked out a tounge.

"Enough! Go clean up! The living room is wet right now!"

Key shooed us to the bathroom. "Uhh .. Key, you expect us to shower together?" -.-

After Key regained his conciousness or something, he pulled Taemin hand and pushed me in the bathroom. "I bring you the clothes later!" I just laughed at his actions. So cute~

I took a shower while thinking about the conversation in the rain just now.

What would be my answer?

.:Taemin's POV:.

Hyun Ki... Please .. I just need an answer ... A yes or a no ...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry , don't have much idea for this chapter~

My head is stocked with STUDY STUDY STUDY .

:(