First Kiss

Hello, Miracle!

.:Your POV:.

*BUZZ* I got a text message from Taemin.

 

Wanna go to the café with me?

- Your bestfriend

 

Taemin’s been calling me his bestfriend since that incident. Should I go with him? What if his fans started attacking me? What if we became the headlines in news? And doesn’t Taemin should be gone for schedule right now? Sigh.

“Yo, Hyun Ki-ah, what are you sighing about?” It’s Taemin. I looked up. Since when I reached the café? I must been daydreaming again. “Hello~ Have you reached the moon yet?” I saw Taemin waving his hand infront of my face.

.:Taemin’s POV:.

Is she worried that my fans will try to attack her? Well, there are some people whispering about us.

“What’s she doing with my Taeminnie?”

“She thinks she’s so hot that Taemin oppa will fall for her?”

“As if!”

I saw Hyun Ki’s body trembled. Is she really that scared? I patted her head. “It’s okay. I promised I'll protect you right?” Her face brightened. She smiles again. My heart trembles again. “Thank you, Taeminnie.” I feel like hugging her but that will be something an idol should avoid.

.:Your POV:.

“Taemin oppa, let’s walk to café together!” A girl pulled his hand towards the café. “H-Hey!” I said. “WHAT?!” The girl yelled at me. “It’s not like you’re Taemin’s lover, right?! Back off, jerk!” I feel like I wanted to cry.

“I said, release my hand!”

The girl gasped. I mean, all girls and guys gasped. Taemin jerked off her hand and then grabbed mine. “I will never let anyone hurt her!” Then, Taemin dragged me to the school exit. Skipping again… “Hey! My bag is still in class!”

“I’ll buy a new one later!”

There goes my brand new Everlast bag. They threw my previous bag in the trashcan. There’s no way I’ll use that bag ever again. Many people were taking pictures. I have a feeling this gonna be the headline for tomorrow's paper.

We stopped to breathe. “Sorry, Hyun Ki.” Taemin looked at the ground. “It’s okay. As long as they didn’t burn my house or me, that’s fine.” I said. Taemin chuckled. “So, where do you want to go, now? We can go to my dorm again if you want.” I wanted to say yes but, “Key hyung is not home.” I frowned. He chuckled.

.:Taemin’s POV:.

I lied about Key hyung. He is home. Probably sleeping. I won’t let Hyun Ki stare at Key hyung with an ‘aww’ again.

“Hyun Ki-ah, I want to see your house! Please~” I use my puppy-dog face. She always falls for that. “You know, you use that so many times, I’m sick of it. I won’t fall for that.” Oh man… “It’s okay, I understand.” I tried to make a sad face. Will she fall for that? “That too ain’t gonna work.” I sighed. “Okay, let’s go!” She grabbed my hand and led me to her house.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************OMG.

Her house is so big. Is her father Lee Soo Man or something?! “What the heck are you doing? Come in!” She yelled. “Hyun Ki-ah, are you a princess in disguise? What country do you rule?” She laughed. “What are you talking about, silly!”

“But really, you house is so big!”

“Stop it~ You are embarrassing me!”

She went to the refrigerator and took out 2-3 oranges. “Want some?” I nodded. She started feeling. “I like oranges.” She said. I just smiled. I saw a picture of her family hanged at the wall. “Is this your family? Your mom is so beautiful.”

.:Your POV:.

“Yeah…” I sighed.

*CLICK*

“Wha-“

“Gotcha!” Taemin let out an evil laugh. “Muahahaha!” He showed a picture of me sighing. “Hey! It’s ugly! Delete it! Now!” I yelled. “No way!” He stucked out his tounge and put his hand over my head. “I know I’m shorter than you! Don’t tease!” I tried to reached it but I can’t.

*POP*

*CRASH*

*BANG*

OUCH!! My head hurts. I opened my eyes and WHAT THE ?!

.:3rd Person’s POV:.

Taemin opened his eyes slowly to see his lips pressed to your lips. You also looked shocked. Taemin quickly stand up and his face was crimson red. “I-I’M SO SORRY!!” Taemin bowed. Your face looked pale.

.:Taemin’s POV:.

What have I done?! Now she’ll think I’m just a freak who goes stealing kisses from everybody!

“M-My… First kiss…” She touched her lips and blushed. Wait…

First Kiss?!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry, it's a bit short... :D