Jerk

Hello, Miracle!

This chapter MIGHT be rated! ;)

Wait, I think it IS RATED !! 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

.:Your POV:.

I woke up lazily today. Ah, I forgot, Manager Kim always send and pick up me and HIM to school everyday. I told Manager Kim to not pick me up. After eating breakfast, I walked to school.

I tried to ignore the glares coming from the students. I walked to the classroom and oh ... He's coming this way. He noticed I was standing exactly 2 meters from him. I saw him open his mouth to say something but I avoided his eyes and continue to walk to the classroom. "Hyun Ki.." He grabbed my wrist. "E-Eh? T-Taeminnie... I didn't see you there! Hehe~" I tried to remain calm but actually I really want to yell and curse at him. >:(

.:Taemin's POV:.

She's lying. She's actually disagree about my *fake* relationship with Sulli noona. "Class starting soon, so I gotta hurry. And you too!" I stopped her. "I want to talk to you-" Oh no. I saw her eyes watering. 

.:Your POV:.

W-Why... My eyes are watering. I felt like I want to cry. No, Hyun Ki! Be a strong girl! 

I ignored him and walked to my classroom, avoiding the whispers. The class went on as usual, the whispers and glares seems had decreased and the main topic of the gossip is about Taemin and Sulli unnie's relationship.

I'm really pissed by that freakin' news. Argh! What the hell?!

Grrrr.....

.:Taemin's POV:.

I never knew... She was hurt all along...

.:Key's POV:.

Gosh, the news had caused an uproar. Sulli noona has gained herself many anti-fans.

Right...

I wonder if Hyun Ki will like this gift? I bought a matching necklace for her.

(A/N: If you want to see how it looks like, click or c/p this link. http://data.uncommongoods.com.edgesuite.net/images/newweb/product/12182_zoom1.jpg)

Hope she'll likes it.

***********************************************************************************

.:Minho's POV:.

After the concert at Music Core, I planned to give Hyun Ki a surprise gift. Well, she just made her debut. "Hyun Ki-ah! Congratulations on your debut! Wanna go celebrate it?" Leeteuk hyung asked. "Sure!" Hyun Ki smiled. I felt my hardened.

Hyun Ki had me ? O.O

"Minho-ah, let's go!" I saw Hyun Ki walked towards me. "Eh?"

"Come on! You have to celebrate my debut!" She pouted. I really longed for her lips. "O-Oh." 

"So, let's go!" She grabbed my hand. Her hand is so small. 

Wait, I felt someone is glaring at me. I turned to the left and saw Key was giving me a release-her-hand-now-you-ing-bastard glare. I give back a so-what-if-I-don't look. Key stood up and walked with us and of course, separating my hand from Hyun Ki. She gave a confuse look and then seemed to realized something. "O-Oh..." She said. What's the meaning of that?

*********************************************************************************************************

We are at the karaoke, Onew and Jonghyun were enjoying themselves. Super Junior hyungs had gone home leaving SHINee members, f(x) noonas and Hyun Ki only.

Hyun Ki laughed at how Onew do the... chicken dance? Right.... 

Taemin was looking at the list of songs with Sulli noona. She's always clinging on him all the time.

I like the music, dancing music

I like the music, y music

I like the music, funky music

I'm crazy in music, music alive~

"Yaahh!! It's supposed to be dreaming styling! You got the lyrics wrong!" Jonghyun screamed at Onew.

"Do I look like I care?!" Onew shouted back.

"What? You want a piece of me?!" Jonghyun throw the mic on the floor. "Oh, Bring it on!" Onew started to punch Jonghyun and it turned out to be a fist-war between those drunk guys. "Guys, stop it! It's only lyrics!" Hyun Ki stood up to break the guys. Jonghyun stopped punching Onew and sat down. Hyun Ki gave them water and calmed them down. After quite some time, they laughed. "Did you looked at Onew hyung's face? AHAHHA !!!"

"And, Jonghyun! His nose when all big!" They laughed and blablablabla

.:3rd Person's POV:.

"Hyun Ki-ah, here." Hyun Ki looked at a box wrapped nicely. "What's this?" She took it and opened the box. She gasped. "Aww~ So pretty~" Key smiled. "Do you like it?"

"Like it? I love it! Thanks Key!" She hugged him. Everyone's looking at them. Hyun Ki blushed. "Is there something going on between you two?" Jonghyun smirked. "N-NO!" They both screamed, blushing. Jonghyun smirked again. "What?" Hyun Ki gave him a glare.

Minho and Taemin looked at them, suspicious while Jonghyun and Onew enjoyed their drinks together. 

After a while, Manager Lee told them to go home.

**********************************************************************************************************

.:Your POV:.

I was going to sleep and suddenly I heard a loud thump outside. My heart was beating really fast. Is it ghost? I'm scared... Then, I heard the front door opened. I stood up and grabbed a bat beside my bed. I hope it's not a burglar. 

*Click*

Oh no. I fell backwards as the door opened. "I-It's you." She breathed in deeply. "Sorry, did I scare you?"

"Of course! I felt like crying you know?!" I wipe the tears in my eyes and stood up. "What are you doing here, Minho?"

"I want to give you something."

"What is it? And you know, sneaking into someone's house is a crime!" I heard he chuckled. "I want to give you a surprise." I sat down on my bed. "Make it fast." He nodded.

.:3rd Person's POV:.

Minho sat beside her. Hyun Ki flinched. Minho leaned closer. "Hey-" Before Hyun Ki can say anything, Minho pressed his lips against her lips, full of passion. Hyun Ki tried to break free but Minho pushed her on the bed, still kissing. He hold both her hands above her head and blocked her legs from kicking. Minho forced Hyun Ki to open so he could let his tongue in but she just kept shut. Minho realized his forcing is not working so, he used his hand to travel down Hyun Ki's body. Hyun Ki gasped. She struggled but Minho's hand keep moving downwards until he reached her private part. He rubbed his hand against it, causing Hyun Ki to moan.

"Ahh-" As soon as she opened , Minho grabbed the chance and slipped his tongue into and explore . Hyun Ki gasped for air but Minho won't let her breathe. He explore Hyun Ki's mouth like there's no tomorrow. Hyun Ki realized she will lose her ity sooner or later so, she pushed Minho off will ALL her strength. And it works! Minho fell off her bed. 

"What was that for?!" Hyun Ki yelled. Minho smirked. "I know you like it, Hyun Ki." Minho said, emphasizing her name. Hyun Ki blushed. "No, I didn't! Now you're done, get out! Get out! Get out!"

"I didn't say I've finished yet~" Minho got onto her bed and hold her down, again. "Yaaahhh!!!! Get offa me!" Hyun Ki struggled and struggled until she ran out of energy. Minho smirked. Now's my chance. Minho leaned down to kiss her again, but he stopped. 

"Just stop, please..."

Minho saw a tear running down her left cheek. He loosened his grip and sat down on the bed. "Sorry. I never thought it'll went this way." Minho covered his face with both of his hand. Hyun Ki kicked him lightly. He looked at Hyun Ki. "What?"

"You-! But-! Argh, just get out!"

Hyun Ki got up and pushed him out of the house. Minho had no choice but to go back home.

.:Your POV:.

What... Was that?! Me, enjoying that kiss?! Heckk no! I really hate you! Thanks a lot for ruining my life!

Choi Minho, you freakin' JERK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I ran out of ideas .. I'm really dizzy ... @_@

I think I have a fever .....

Anyway , I'm going to the boarding school this Thursday and

I am searching for a CO-AUTHOR . Anyone ?