It's wrong

Hello, Miracle!

SchoolSchoolSchool!! I hate school!! Uwaaa !! TT__TT

Anyways , here's chapter 9 !

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

.:Taemin's POV:.

"Aren't we just going to the Starbucks? Where are you taking me? And where are all the noonas?" I tried to release my hand from her grasp. "You'll know soon~" I'm feeling uneasy about this. She dragged me to a park. A public park. She sat down on a bench and motioned me to sit beside her. I can feel a bunch of high school students glaring at us. "Taemin-ah, here~" I turned around to see Sulli noona giving me a chocolate ice-cream.

.:Sulli's POV:.

I'm sure Taemin will love this ice-cream~

"Hyun Ki likes chocolate..." I heard he mumbled something. I clenched my teeth. I felt my anger is boiling. I stood up. "Hyun Ki this, Hyun Ki that, can't you ever look at me?! You had always treat me better than any other girl! Until you met that in' Park Hyun Ki! I hate her! She's been stealing you away from me!" I felt my tears flowed down my cheek. Taemin looked at me, confused. He blinked for a second, and opened his mouth to say something. Then he closed his mouth back. Everybody's looking at us. The annoying high schoolers were snapping pictures of us. Taemin just silenced himself.

"I can't stand this anymore!" I grabbed his collars and kissed him. He looked so shocked.

.:Taemin's POV:.

WHAT THE ?! I felt something being pressed to my lips. Everybody around us gasped. Sulli noona is kissing me?! What does she thing she's doing?! I tried to break free but I ended up holding her neck like I wanted more. Sulli noona flinched a little and kept continuing kissing me. I don't want to kiss her!! God, please stop this nonsense! I gathered all my strength and pushed her. Finally! We broke free! I wanted to run away but I can't leave her alone, here... "Argh!" I yelled and grabbed her hand then ran and ran and ran. I don't even know where I'm running... Until... BAM!

.:Your POV:.

I'm bored~!!!! Taemin said he had something to do and manager Kim said I don't have any schedule for today. Tomorrow, they'll be uploading the music video I'm gonna debut in... I'm too nervous! >.<

*Ding Dong*

Someone here... I walked to the intercom monitor and checked. A face appeared. It's not Manager Kim. It's not Manager Lee. It's a really really really pretty boy. "Key?!" I yelled. I pressed the button and said, "H-Hello?" Key seemed to notice my voice. "Hyun Ki? Let me in please~" I opened the door for him. He let himself in. "Wow~ Nice house you got here~" He walked and sat on the sofa. I, too, sat down on the sofa.

-Silence-

"So... What are your intentions coming here?" I broke the silence.

"No reason. I just want to hang out with you~" He said. 

-Silence-

"U-Umm..." I don't know what to say! He looked at me. I mean, stare. He stared at me for a while. I swear I did blush at that time. I felt his face moved a little. As if he is getting closer. He slowly close the gap between our faces. Until... I felt something pressed on my lips. Something soft. I closed my eyes. I felt like I was in heaven. Suddenly.... I flinched. Something is my bottom lip. I opened my eyes, only to be greeted by Key's eyes. I don't know what's the meaning of that eyes... It looks like he wants something.. But.. What..?

He kept my bottom lip begging for permission to enter. For some reason, I don't have the strength to open my mouth and let his tongue in. All I do is just kept my mouth and eyes shut. After tired of begging, he gave up. He pulled away from the kiss. I opened my eyes. His face showed a little bit of disappointment. "S-Sorry..." I said, looking down. He patted my head. "I'm sorry too... I stole a kiss from you." I looked up, meeting his eyes. "K-Key..." He put a finger on my mouth, shushing me up. "How bout... you become my girlfriend?" He winked. Eh?

EHH ?!!!

.:Taemin's POV:.

Ouch! I fell flat on my ! I looked up and saw OH MY GOD....

JUST MY LUCK....

A guy, wearing sunglasses and a hat, holding a big camera or the-so-called PAPARAZZI! He's standing right infront of me and Sulli noona!

"SHINee's... f(x)'s..." I froze. 

*CLICK*

My eyes! The flash! I ran, dragging Sulli noona along. I looked back, the paparazzi is still chasing us! We ran until we reached the SM Entertainment building. It's about 1-2 kilometers or so. I panted. Hard. I've never ran so much in my life. I looked at Sulli noona. She's the same as me, tired of running.

"Taeminnie? What happened to you?" A voice appeared. It's Jonghyun hyung. He's eating... a popsicle? "H-Hyung.." He looked at the person beside me and looked surprised. "And why are you with Sulli noona?" 

"I-I, we, well..." Jonghyun hyung smirked. Oh no. "It's not what you think it is!" Jonghyun raise up his hand. "It's okay, I won't tell anyone~" He then turned and walked away. Oh . I have 0% luck today.

I heard a giggle. I turned around to see Sulli noona giggled. Then she stopped and acted like nothing happened. I raised my eyebrows. Weird. I called the manager to pick me up. I want to go home......................

.:Your POV:.

I can't believe what I did!

-FLASHBACK-

"What do you think?" Key asked. "W-What are you talking about?!" I yelled, blushing. "I said, let's become a couple~" I froze at that sentence. I don't know what to say! I mean, I really love Key!

I blushed. RED!

Key snatched my hand and planted a kiss on my lips. "I take that as a yes." He whispered to my ear.

I blushed redder. 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I punched the pillow beside me. I blushed and can't seem to get rid of the pink color on my cheeks. I wonder what will happen tomorrow..?

.:3rd Person's POV:.

"I can't believe this! Why are you guys causing too much trouble?! First, you and Hyun Ki, second, Hyun Ki and Leeteuk, and now, you and Sulli!" Taemin flinched. He had never get yelled at by Lee Soo Man-sshi. Sulli just kept a poker face. "S-Sorry, I-I'll clean this up.." Taemin stuttered. "How?! Go to media team and deny your relationship?! We've done that twice! The media will be doubtful about us!" He slammed his hand on the table. Taemin backed off a little. Lee Soo Man-sshi sighed.

"Just tell the media you guys really have an intimate relationship." A voice appeared. Taemin's eyes widened. It's f(x)'s manager. "Hmm... Let's settle it like that."

"What?!" Taemin yelled. Sulli smirked. "You can leave now. I'll handle this."

Taemin and Sulli walked out of the room. Taemin was still shocked about what happened. "Taeminnie~" Sulli linked her arm with Taemin's arm. Taemin flinched. He made a disgusted face and pulled away from her grasp. Then, he walked away. Sulli pouted. The door opened and her manager came out. "Good job." Sulli smirked. "Well, anything for you. Soo Man-sshi said he'll just confirm that you two are dating." Sulli's eyes turned to stars. "Really?! Yay! Finally! Taeminnie's mine!" She jumped out and down.

"But.. You have to be careful... His fans will attack-"

"Hmph. As if! They can never lay a hand on me!" She stucked out her tongue and walked away, humming~

.:Your POV:.

I woke up early today. I mean, super-duper early! 

*Ring Ring*

I picked up my phone. "Hyun Ki-ah, hurry and get ready! I'll be there in 10 minutes! Today you got school, right?!" Oh , I forgot. "Ok." I hung up before Manager Kim can say anything more. I get up and get ready for school.

**********************************************************************************************************************

"What if they splashed water on me, or throw out my chair and desk? If they put pins in my shoes?! Uwaaa!! I want to go back!! I don't want to go to school! Please~!"

"No means no! Now, get off!" Manager Kim is so mean! "Devil! Meanie!" I stucked out my tongue.

"What?!"

I got off from the car followed by Taemin. "It's okay. I'm here~ I can protect you." Aww~ He really know how to make a girl feel so special!

As I passed the school gate, everybody was glaring at me. Scary! It all started when they found out about me being SJ's 14th member...

Taemin hold my hand. I felt safe when he's around me.

"Yah, look at her."

"She thought she's beautiful enough to make Taemin oppa hers."

"Yah! How dare you touch my dear Taemin oppa!" 

I quickly snatched my hand away. Taemin looked at me. I just keep walking to class. I heard whispers here and there, I felt really really hurt... 

After I waved goodbye to Taemin, I entered my class. As I thought, they already planned out everything. 

As soon as I opened the door, my head was covered with chalk powder. Everybody was laughing at me, especially the girls. Argh my hair! It's white! TT__TT

I sighed. Although I'm angry right now, but I don't want to become the headlines again. I walked out of the classroom and ran to the washroom. After I cleaned myself, I walked back to class. Class had started a while ago.

I didn't come to school for quite some time so I don't exactly know what the teacher teaches. They've changed sits and I sat behind, beside the window. I looked at the window, avoiding the whispers and glares. I looked at the clouds. Is it just me or the cloud kinda looked like a shape of a heart? Hmm,,, Heart... Love... Key...

I wonder what Key's doing right now? Watching TV? Cooking? Laundry? Nah... Probably singing at some concert. 

Snap!

I remembered the day he asked me out. I blushed. I touched my lips. I want him to kiss me again. His lips were so soft... >///<

"Yah, just look at her."

"Plastic surgery."

My fists clenched. But I just keep quiet. Ignore what they said. As long as you're happy talking about me, then that's fine.

"Ok, class, that will be all. Do your homework and don't forget to pass it up tomorrow. As for Hyun Ki, you can pass up within this week."

I nodded. Glares again...

When the teacher opened the door, he saw Taemin's head popped up. "EEEEKKK!!" I can't believe the teacher shrieked! Hahaha! Taemin laughed and bowed. "Hyun Ki-ah, let's go." I packed up my things and walked out of the classroom. A guy, which I don't know, stucked out his right foot, planning to make me trip, which doesn't occur. ^_^ Like hell I didn't see that. 

xP

****************************************************************************************************************************

(A/N: I keep writing useless things, so I just skip the schedule parts, kay? :D)

.:Taemin's POV:.

Oh no, tell me it isn't true. Please, god. I'm begging you. Don't take Hyun Ki away from me. this news. Lee Soo Man. Sulli. "T-Taemin-ah." I looked up and my eyes widened. "H-Hyun Ki. It's not w-what you think! Believe me!" 

"What? What are you panicking about?" 

"Huh? Aren't you mad about this?"

I'm really confused right now.

"Wha?! No! Of course not! I'm happy for you~ You've finally gotten a girlfriend~"

"I told you, it's not true!!" I yelled.

"Awww, Taeminnie is pink right now~" She pinched my cheeks. Hyun Ki, what should I do to make you believe me? The news about me and Sulli noona being in a relationship is not true!

"Taeminnie~" I turned around to see Sulli noona at the door. I clenched my teeth. She came running and hugged me from behind. Just get off, will ya?! Argh! I can't say that infront of Hyun Ki! "What are you doing here?" I heard Sulli noona said in a loud voice. Is she yelling at Hyun Ki?

"S-Sorry, I'll leave." Hyun Ki bowed and started walking towards the door. "Wait! Hyun Ki! I told you it's not-"

"Ne, Taeminnie, did you hear about the news? Of course you knew about it, right? You're mine now~"

I pushed her off. "Remember, the news are not true. And, I will never ever be yours, understand." I gave a death glare. A glare that's enough to make her shiver. I left her standing there, alone, in the room.

I don't know what I should do now. Hyun Ki said she doesn't really care about this, means that she doesn't have feelings for me...

I can't be too close to her or else I'll become the headlines again.

What should I do..?

.:Your POV:.

Why does my heart ache so much? It felt like I was stabbed. Why does it feels like this? God, is it because Taemin and Sulli unnie? No. I should be happy for him. He had finally gotten a girlfriend and I, too.

It's not... I... Like Taemin..? No!! I only love Key! When I'm with Key, I felt warm and secured. But Taemin is being so nice to me...

I really hate this feeling.

I can't love two people at the same time... It's wrong.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

How was it ?

Hehe ~ It took 3 days to finish this chapter !

Well , actually ... There's something I want to tell you guys ... It's very important ...

I'm going to a boarding school this February ..

If you live in Malaysia , you'll know what MRSM means ..

There's 2 more weeks left, so, I'll try to finish this story ASAP !!