6. the love that came back

RECENTLY

*PART 6*

 

 

The next day after Givenchy event, 
news report of Asian rising star singer Amber liu driving Kendall Jenner 
Black range rover with the owner of the car sitting on the passenger side.  
Both wearing sunglasses with a bright smile on their faces.

"Kendall, is this what you go through everyday?"Amber exclaimed while 
testing out Kendall's Range rover.Amber's manager send Amber over to Kendall's private home to meetup with Kendall as Kendall suggested Amber to come over to chill for awhile in her house for abit before heading out for brunch. Kendall was showing Amber her car collection and the latest Range rover has arrived few days ago. Amber was thinking of changing out her bmw therefore Kendall suggested her to get the latest Range rover. It was huge but steady and strong. 
Kendall suggested to take her new vehicle out for a drive for amber to test drive it. Just out of her house gate, tons of stalkers/gossip reports were all over. Amber was shocked at this american celebrity culture.
Kendall shrugged "well I kinda get used to this already" However she knows herself it was not true that she got used to it. How can she ever get used to it? Kendall hated she didnt get any privacy as long as she stood out of her private property home. Thats why she had an really enclosed lifestyle of just work, home, gym and grocery errands. 

 

Amber looked to her left side of the car mirror was even shocked that reporters was following their car and they were just side by side with one of the reporter facing towards their black range rover trying to get photos of them.
Amber frowned "Hey Kendall, mind if i step harder to give the range rover a better try?" Kendall nodded "step it hard Am" 

Thank god kendall predicted this would happen to them. 
She was thankful she booked one of her favourite restaurant with private carpark access for their guest only. Amber parked the car steady before opening the door with just her phone and wallet while kendall was trying to adjust her attire and her hair unknowingly panicking because Amber was already out of her car. Amber walked over to the passenger side and like a gentleman she open the passenger door where kendall was sitted at. Kendall gave a gentle smile behind her sunglasses that was hidden from Amber. Kendall felt her heart skipped a beat.She wasnt used to such gentleman moves on her. She dated basketballers mostly and most of them would just alight from the vehicle individually and wait for her out. Amber was such a thoughtful person. 'Gosh why didnt I meet her way before' Kendall didn't know why she only manage to know of this cute and gentleman creature only today. Kendall was stepping on the step of her range rover on the process of getting down from her huge range rover but was stopped by Amber's hand. Amber pushed her sunglasses up to her head with her fringe up looking down and frown "Kendall, your shoelaces is undone" Kendall looked down at her undone shoelace she was about to bend down to tie her shoelace but Amber managed to bend down instead to help her tie her shoelace.
"there! all done, lets go" amber stood back up before giving Kendall a hand to hold to alight 
Kendall mummbled a soft "thank you am" Both of them headed into the private restaurant where they serve up a good standard brunch menu. 


Just within 1 hour, TMI news were all over the place producing news articles of Amber liu and Kendall Jenner driving out for brunch while a bunch of pictures

 

 

 

 


While in Australia, another rising asian actoress/model Krystal Jung was spotted at the Australia open. She was there with the invitation by Ralph Lauren together with another korean actor whom was newly selected by Ralph Lauren to become the ambassador. Throughout the tennis final match both actor and actress was placed to sit side by side as the Korean Ambassador. The male actor has taken an interest in the brown light hair actoress Krystal Jung for a long time already ever since she was in f(x). He was delighted that he managed to get a chance to finally meet her in person and was determined to have a good impress of himself for her. He tried many ways trying to carry out small conversation with Krystal however it was unsucessful. He looked over at the side to see she was constantly holding her phone out frowning and reading something every few minutes. 

 

 

Krystal knew the actor was interested in her. Her manager told her before this tennis event. She didnt even care or put much thought to it she sighed knowing that a new gossip new from TMI was out about her favourite person, Amber Liu. 
The whole time of the Australia tennis final Krystal was focusing few minutes on the game at the same time she was trying to take a peek of the news article. 
It was hitting her nerves knowing that photos of Amber bending down tying shoelaces for Kendall Jenner.Photos of them getting out of a restaurant with kendall's arm linked to Amber's.'This american how dare she put interest in her llama' she was sending this news link to her sister Jessica whom was back in Korea working on her blanc and eclare. 

 

 

"Hey soojung, why are you not focusing on the tennis game!" 
jessica shooked her head in her office knowing that krystal was getting agitated. 

"Unnie, it hurts :("
" I hate that ! Doesn't she know amber belong to me! Argh! I really want to fly out to LA right now and kidnap my llama" 
Krystal send out the message to her sister before turning to her left and give a short glare at the male actor. She was getting irritated by him trying to constantly have short conversation with her. She was of no interest to get to know him and really wanted him to just shut his mouth out and stop talking to her. The male actor beside her was still being dense about this whole irritated situation and continued to share with her about his personal knowledge of tennis. He was trying to show her that he knew the game of tennis well and he was a highclass guy. 

 


Her manager send her a message "Soojung, I am watching you. Please put down your phone and try to focus on the tennis game please. I've seen the news article about amber and kendall. Stop showing your irritated cold face and please be kind to your fellow ambrassdor mate. Please try to have a little conversation with the guy. There is news reporters everywhere taking photos of the two of you." 
Krystal frowned after receiving a text message from her manager oppa.
She knows her manager oppa was looking out for her. She should remain proper 
at least for her large deal ralph lauren. 
Krystal put down her phone before turning to the male actor beside her

 


"Oh well oppa I dont really know much about tennis. I'm more into basketball so sorry" She was indirectly telling the male actor that she likes baskbetball more. well it was true that she had more knowledge of basketball as Amber would always share with her basketball knowledge in the past. She smiled thinking back of Amber always being very talkative whenever it comes to basketball.