11. The love that came back

RECENTLY

Part 11 

 

 

 

 

JESSICA POV 

 

“Yah Soojung, how long more are you seriously taking?!?! “ I’m already dressed up sitting at the corridor with a pair of sneakers waiting for soojung. 

 

“I’m done I’m done” soojung came running with her hand holding on a pair of white keds sneaker. 

I smack her head “what’s taking you so long! Usually you’re the one waiting for me not the other way round” 

“I’m trying on which Ralph Lauren shirt to wear okay. “ she was busy tying her shoes. 

“Yah don’t lie! It’s because amber is gonna be there “ I knowing that she want to look even better today for her llama. 

“I’m just trying out the new collection Ralph Lauren send over okay” she’s trying to act chill over it. 

“Yayaya … Soojung is shy” I tease while open the door and faster run out of the house and took the lift down first. Because I receive a text from Tyler that he and amber is gonna to do a prank on Soojung. They reminded me twice in a row already to take the lift first. 

 

I saw Tyler’s Range Rover parking at the side while he and amber was at the car boot. Gosh the two idiots , Tyler was trying to push the golf bag to make enough space for amber to hide inside the car boot. 

“Yah hurry I saw the lift door open already “ I ask Tyler faster close down the car boot. 

 

 

“Unnie!! Why did u left me behind! “ Soojung stumped her feet. Hehe my stupid sister doesn’t know what is coming for her. 

“You’re taking too slow!” I quickly took the front passenger seat before Tyler hop into the driver seat. I grin at my boyfriend seeing how Soojung walk over to the backseat door to open. 

She looked disappointed when she open the backseat door. She must have thought amber was sitting behind waiting for her arrival. 

“Oppa, where’s amber?” 

“Oh she had last minute plans. She couldn’t make it.” Tyler didn’t dare to turn his face behind to face Soojung afraid he will just burst out laughing and spoil the plan. 

“It’s okay right Soojung. You will just enjoy being the three wheel to Tyler and me” I said teasingly while texting amber on my phone. 

 

‘AMBER CHANGE OF PLANS! Let Tyler drive to our house nearby bubble tea shop and surprise her. Please be patient and hide for 5minutes okay.’ 

Within 10seconds amber replied back 

“Roger unnie!” 

 

“Tyler let’s get some boba. I’m craving for it suddenly. There’s a nearby boba shop 5 minutes away” Tyler looked at me weirdly and smiled after I showed him my text convo with amber. 

“Aish! Unnie why are you suddenly into boba like my llama. She’s not here “ Soojung start whining. 

 

“Stop whining Soojung. Is boba the only drink that amber can drink and no one else. Besides why not you call her up and try bribe her with boba “ 

 

“Yah Unnie, I didn’t want to let her feel like I’m needy you know. Besides I know she’s really busy and always lagging in sleep. Golfing will make her even more tired” 

 

“Ohhh looks like our little Soojung has mature and stop demanding for her llama” 

 

“Yes I’m going to be mature for her. And wait patiently for her to marry me once she’s done with her singing career even though I just want to really be with her now. “ Soojung said with a determined voice. 

 

I believe amber heard all of these. And I hope amber will continue be there for my sister. 

 

“Yah little Brat come down.” Both Tyler and me alighted from the car but the little princess still pouting on her seat. 

“Amber is not here and I’m not into the feel for boba right now” 

“Yah this brat, come down now. “ 

“Krystal, come on tell oppa what drink Amber likes to drink. We will get one of the same for you. So that you wouldn’t miss her so much.” 

 

“Aish. My Amber likes pearls and she likes jasmine milk tea. Zero sugar level ever since vic Unnie and me nag at her for drinking 2 large cups each day. She drinks from 50% sugar down to zero for her health.” 

 

“Yah oppa why did you order 2 cups! I can’t finish it” Soojung looked at Tyler holding a total of 5 cups of boba. 

“I just want to have a taste of what amber usually drinks since she’s the boba master” Tyler pointing to a picture paste on the wall of the boba shop. It was Amber posing with the shop employees. I chuckled this llama is really crazy over boba. Probably she have gone to all the boba tea shop in Seoul. 

“Amber should just find the boba chain owner to get his daughter to marry her. Then she can have free flow of boba everyday.” I said 

Tyler was laughing in a fit and said “that’s a good idea I should propose that to Amber to consider. Since it’s lifetime free boba “

 

“Yah! No way! Amber is with me till the end full stop “ soojung snatch the cup of boba from Tyler hand and head towards the car. 

Still mumbling along the way about stealing Tyler phone to stop him from proposing dating boba owner daughter to date Amber. She open the door settle in and still continue mumbling about gonna stop Amber from physically buying boba at her favourite chain stores and just order online deliver to prevent a chance to see the owner daughter. Without knowing that there’s a person sitting just beside her focusing on her cup of boba milk tea on her hand. 

 

“Hey Amber your boba!” I pass her her drink saying it loudy. 

Soojung jumped up immediately .

“Oh my god amber you’re here!” Soojung jumped forward and crash into Amber. 

“Yes I’m here why are u trying to prevent me from entering boba shop “ Amber tease. 

“I just miss you so much. I thought you’re really not coming for the golf” Soojung said with so much aegyo. 

 

I can see Amber trying her best to withstand my sister aegyo and just simply pat her head. 

I can see my sister feeling abit disappointed with amber’s reaction to her aegyo. I smiled back at her with loving eyes to let her know. It’s okay Amber will be moved by you. It takes time. Besides I know that if Amber were to say she will marry Soojung. I know she wouldn’t fall for any other girls.  

 

Soojung pass Amber her share of boba before back to clingy to her shifting herself right in the middle of the backseat. Both quietly sipping on Amber’s favourite boba drink. Drinking halfway Krystal push her drink to Amber. Amber chuckled and took over the drink stating “why did you ordered pearls if end up you’re gonna be lazy to chew on them?” 

“That’s because you like them. I just want to experience drinking the same thing as you like.” 

 

 

Tyler chuckled at the two idiots behind. 

“Yah it’s an hour drive to the country club. Get some rest the two of you.” We both noticed Amber was really looking tired with her eye bags. “Gosh Amber do you not do sleep?” I saw amber’s interview recently about her daily routine it was just purely work and work. Either practice dancing , composing songs or not working out. Her sleep is done in the car on the way to schedule or next location or not is on the plane.  Krystal looked worried. 

Pulling Amber head to lie down on her lap 

And start her head gently making Amber sleep. “Am, please nap for one hour. “ 

Amber listened and snuggled into Krystal’s stomach and shut her eyes. 

Krystal’s eyes never left Amber face the whole time in the car. She was admiring amber’s face. I think she really miss Amber a lot. Gosh the thought of Amber heading back to china in a week time. It will be a torture for Soojung. 

 

 

 

 

KRYSTAL POV 

 

‘Might change career to professional golfer’ caption for my Instagram story. 

I took a video of Amber swinging one shot looking all handsome in her Lululemon track pants and white polo shirt with my Ralph Lauren black cap I put on her. 

 

“Way to go Amber!” Yuto san was cheering on Amber. Yuto was a professional golfer with tons of medals under his belt. “Yah Tyler why didn’t you bring Amber along previously to our golf session. She really have potential in golfing. Check out her last swing. “ 

Tyler oppa chuckled “oh come on give the superstar a break. She’s playing leisurely back in LA with her dad. She doesn’t even have enough time to sleep.” Tyler pat his friend while engross in watching Amber practicing some swing on the grass. 

 

Amber was having fun with Tyler and yuto 

Exchanging some golf tips with one another while Jess and me sit comfortably at the side with a cup of iced tea.

“Wow didn’t know your dear llama is so talented. She might be the next female tiger woods” Jessica was in awe by Amber’s swings. Just before I was about to reply to Unnie. A golf boy came towards Amber with a piece of small paper passed to her and pointed to the direction of a group of 20-30years old girls. I furrowed my brows and walked towards Amber with a bottle of mineral water. 

“Hey Amber, drink some water. The weather is getting hot. “ I didn’t want her to be dehydrated knowing that she didn’t have enough sleep already. Amber smiled and gulped down the bottle of water I passed her. 

“What’s that on your hand” I pointed to her palm that was holding on to the small piece of paper. 

“I’m not sure. It was the golf boy that pass me saying that it was that group of ladies whom want him to hand over to me.” 

My face turned red immediately after double confirming my suspicion. I took the piece of paper from her and open. 

‘Care to leave your friends and join us’ was written there. 

Amber looked over at me and the paper. 

“Krys, let it go. Stay calm” Amber held my hand that was crushing the note trying to calm me down. I took a few deep breath to relax. I really hate how Amber was always being hit on. 

Amber swing her arm over me pulling me in a side hug. “Good job krys, relax. Those are just nonsense.” 

“Am, I know. But it always happens! Gosh why can’t any girl stop trying to flirt with you.” I pouted. 

“Well stop being jealous my princess. They don’t know me. So why get agitated over some strangers.” Cheekily tapping my nose with her index finger. “Come on give me a cute smile. Let’s enjoy the day together” I nodded and pull her into a hug. To show the group of stupid girls that she’s taken. 

Tyler and Yuto were busy laughing at the jealous me. 

Amber break the hug first “hey princess, wanna give it a shot.” 

Amber push the golf stick into my hands and stood right behind me in a back hug manner before whispering to my ear “this is another way to wand off unwanted strangers” she hold my hands which was holding the golf stick and gave it a gentle swing. We spend another 20 minutes of Amber back hugging me while practicing swings. Amber took out her phone switching on the camera before standing side by side “krys! Give me a smile “ she took a picture of us smiling in the camera and pose on her Instagram 

 

“Fun time with princess jung:)” tagging on the location of the golf course. She slipped her phone back into her back pocket and led me back to the cafe area with Tyler Yuto and jess. 

We ordered some snacks and iced coffee while chatting. Yuto was happily chatting with Amber about some golf stuffs while Amber and me decided to share a burrito together. We ended up chatting over food and drinks for the past 1 hour. 

 

The group of stupid ladies who passed Amber the small note was sitting on the table right next to us. Suddenly excited pointing to the entrance of the cafe “oh my god is that the famous model!!” 

“Yes looks like it! What is she doing in Korea. Oh my god she’s so pretty” 

I looked away from Yuto and amber. 

What the hell. Why is Kendall Jenner here! 

Kendall was looking around like she was finding something or someone. She looked to our direction and smiled brightly before shouting “Amber!!” 

My llama beside me jumped a little before looking up to the source of the loud voice. Amber smiled back and wave at Kendall Jenner who was approaching. 

God no why the hell is she even in Korea. I looked at Jess whom was looking at me too with a panic look. 

 

“Amber, u didn’t reply my text! I’ve to find out from your Instagram that you’re here” 

Amber said nothing but smile and gave her a hug. I frowned at their body interaction seeing how the famous model looking way too excited to see Amber. Amber then took the initiative to introduce Kendall to us. Yuto san was extremely excited since he’s a fan of her. 

Kendall was looking at me head to toe before greeting me. “Hi so you’re the Krystal jung huh” she whispered. I guess she knows my history with Amber. She just walked back to Amber “hey Am, my mum and nephew is asking when you’re coming over for dinner again. Mason miss playing drums with you “ while putting her hand on Amber arm. Amber chuckled but notice Jessica Unnie was beaming laser stare at her. She looked nervous but nevertheless she replied back” might take awhile cause there’s quite a lot of work to be done.” 

This model is really getting on my nerves. How dare she so openly flirt with Amber. The insecurity in me suddenly surge up. I hate it why all the pretty girls are so into Amber. 

 

 

I looked at Jessica Unnie for help. She nodded and approach Amber and Kendall. 

“Hey sorry to disturb. Amber, umma and Appa is asking for you to go straight to the house for dinner. Mum made cucumber salad for you and hotpot. Umma is not taking a no from you because tonight dinner is specially made for you.” Jessica look straight at Amber in the eye. 

Amber nodded and turned her head to look at me with an assuring smile like it’s okay I get the hint. Before turning back to Kendall whom looked confused at Amber and Unnie talking in Korean. Amber told Kendall she had to head back for family function. Kendall looked disappointed and I felt sorry for her because Amber is taken. Amber reckon me over to her side holding my hand and miss my temple. 

“Catch up with you soon Kendall” before she pull me back to our table. 

 

 

“Well done my future brother in law” Jessica smiled at Amber. Amber looked at me giving me a gentle smile telling me everything is alright. Gosh I love her so much. 

 



 

 

 

-Author 

heheheh guys I know it sound like a random end~ cause my brain juice is gone. 
signing off!! Till my next inspiration comes knocking