1. Saviour

RECENTLY

Part 1- saviour 

 

 

 

“F(x) new latest comeback rum pum pum has been top of the chart once again!”

Congratulations to our f(x)! And stay tune to next week for more music and comebacks! We are show champions!! ANNYEONG! 

Mc eunjung was hugging Amber congratulating her for her group win. 

“Am, congratulations!!” Ailee whom stood behind hugging Amber as well. Amber gave a smile even through not too excitedly but still a sincere smile to her to unnies who always support her in her career and personal issue as well. 

She went forward to her other four members giving a big group hug. 

“Ambro! Congrats “ Kris the taller Exo member came over to give his congratulations. Amber smiled and return the hug. 

“It’s okay am. You will find someone even more deserving of your love than her” Kris whispered into her ears after noticing that awkward eye contact between Krystal and Kai. 

 

“Hyung, I’m here for you. You know if krys doesn’t appreciate your love. There’s tons of other girls who are willing to take her place” Sulli side hugging Amber while pulling Amber to face the front smiling and waving to her fans in the audience stand. 

Amber nodded “thanks sul that means alot to me.” 

 

They sang their song and cheered on with their fans and thanking them for their constant support and voting to push their group song to become no1 in the chart again for this week. 

“Hey Amber, let’s hang out together later. IU unnie wanted to treat us to a meal together” Sulli said while all the members are currently in their f(x) waitjng room. Amber sitting on the chair while her makeup artist trying to help her remove her makeup on her face nodded at Sulli who was beside her as well. 

 

“Yah! Sul where are you and Amber heading to?” The curious baby jung heard their conversation. 

“Yah you busybody hearing Hyung and mine conversation “ Sulli glare at her best friend. 

Amber didn’t want to lookup from the mirror to see Krystal. She pretend to take a piece of tissue trying to wipe some invisible spot of makeup on her face. 

 

“So where are you and Amber heading to” Krystal stood behind Sulli crossing her arms unhappy about not getting a response to her question. 

“Why do you have to care? Go go shoo away go find your lover boy” Sulli flipping her arms before grabbing her Hyung and rush out of the waiting room to the car area outside. 

 

Sulli and Amber settled down in one of the black car. Sulli had beforehand told manager oppa to bring the both of them to the said restaurant where IU unnie will be treating them dinner. 

‘Hyung, you’re doing great’ Sulli grip amber’s arm while the two of them are at the backseat. 

Amber smiled “Sulli thank you for always supporting your Hyung. Thank you but you don’t have to be mean to soojung you know” 

Sulli frowned “yah I’m not. She was the one who is the mean one to you! No offence to my best friend I still love her alot but I hate how she decided to chose him instead of you” 

Sulli crossed her arms looking away at the window. 

“Why does she do this out of sudden. She’s an idiot. No! A stupid one. She always calls you stupid but actually jung Soo jung is the stupid one! “ saying in a agitated manner seeing her best friend Krystal walking out staring at their black van direction before opening the door and hop into a black bmw 4 series. 

 

Amber smiled but said nothing even though she’s still hurting inside. It has been months but the wound in her heart doesn’t seem to well instead it’s so fresh like it was yesterday. 

Krystal decided to be with Kai instead of her. 

 

It was funny how she didn’t know what’s in Krystal’s mind. Amber and Krystal had been so called in a dating phrase for at least 3 years. They didn’t officially get into a relationship but what they had was real. Krystal banned any girls from trying to date Amber. Krystal will always be jealous whenever girls get close to Amber. They were like twins going everywhere together. Going to trainings together, going shopping together. Even to Krystal’s house. 

Amber always stay over in Krystal’s house almost every weekend. And Krystal’s parents naturally thought they were an item. Krystal’s parents love Amber to death. They always take good care of Amber when she’s there. Cooking food for her brewing tea for her and they always enjoy family bonding time together. Krystal’s dad will always play basketball together with Amber too. 

 

Out of sudden , three months ago there’s a change in Krystal’s behaviour. Krystal stopped constantly texting Amber when they’re not together. Krystal doesn’t invite Amber over to the house. Amber only saw her when they have f(x) activities or trainings. Rumours starts to spread about Kai and Krystal. 

Her exo closest friends Kris and sehun told Amber that Kai and Krystal was dating. They asked Amber did she and Krystal breakup? 

Amber didn’t know how to respond because she herself doesn’t even have an answer. 

It was only one day when Yuri and Jessica who decided to appear in front of Amber house who told Amber what exactly happened. 

“Ber ber, I’m really sorry for what my sister did. “ Jessica apologised after telling Amber what Krystal has been doing. 

 

Amber spaced out after hearing what Jessica has said. It was funny to hear from Jessica about what Krystal has been thinking for the past few years with Amber about their unofficial dating. 

 

She didn’t know Krystal has been struggling so much internally about this. It is true between the two of them if someone were to come up to them and ask whether they’re an item, they will usually brush aside laughing and say they’re just best friends. 

 

Maybe the love for Amber was not strong enough for Krystal to hold on. Amber knows the fact that Krystal is a very low confident person even though she can look all princessy and cold. Krystal is a very fragile person who needs alot of affection and affirmation from her partner which Amber couldn’t give. 

 

It wasn’t in amber’s blood to give her partner. Amber is like a wild bird that is meant to be soar up in the sky flying around. Krystal didn’t want to cage her up in their tiny cage where Krystal could have a whole Amber to herself. She knows that will make Amber unhappy. 

“Please Jess, please continue. How is she coping now?” Amber begged Jessica to continue she wants to know. She wants to know what Krystal is trying to do. 

 

Jessica continued on with how Kai has been known to be interested in Krystal for a long time when he debuted in exo. And after Kai was being casted as f(x) rum pumpum album model to have photoshoot with Krystal. Ever since the photoshoot, Kai has been chasing Krystal more persistently. Slowly Krystal gave in, she liked the attention from Kai. She likes that Kai was constantly checking in on her. Something that Amber didn’t do because Amber’s friendly character made Krystal felt like she had to share Amber with everyone else. Their parents start to question as well why Amber was no longer hanging out in their house. It was then Krystal decided to tell them that Kai was chasing her and she’s thinking to accept him. Kai has been very aggressively chasing her, Jessica have seen flowers being delivered over to the house dedicated for Krystal. Kai would always invite Krystal to museum dates and nice restaurants. 

Things Amber doesn’t do, because it is true, Amber and Krystal are totally very different people. Krystal likes museums and art stuffs while Amber likes music and movies. Krystal likes fine dining while Amber likes casual dining places. Krystal is into fashion and clothes while Amber is into music and sports. 

Kai is totally the exact same male version of Krystal. 

 

“Am, please forgive my parents. They had a hard time too. They were unhappy when Krystal told us she wanted to try it out with Kai.” Jessica held my hand. 

 

So that was what happened and now krys and me are no longer talking like strangers. We only talk when needed to. 

 

AND OF ALL THINGS I HOPED WE’D BE. 

I NEVER THOUGHT ‘STRANGERS’ 

 

Our members were shocked too especially Sulli and Luna took it the worst. They have been like our greatest supporter of all time since the very start. Sulli was the wingman of Krystal and Luna was my wingman. They will always plot to make sure we stick together. I look at Sulli who was beside me sleeping in the car on the way to the restaurant to meet up with IU Unnie. 

Sulli has been trying to match make me and IU for ever since Krystal decided to choose Kai. In her own words “Hyung, don’t worry. There’s so many girls out there who wants you. If Krystal decided to choose that low life guy she will definitely regret it” 

I rejected Sulli proposal a few times already about hanging out with IU. I didn’t want to cause a problem between her and Krystal. 

But with Luna’s constant effort in pushing me to take up sulli’s suggestion i decided to give it a go.

 

The meal with IU went very well, IU is an introvert but she’s really friendly and kind. Amber enjoyed her meal with IU and started to think maybe she really should start to move on and give herself a chance to find love again. 

 

Not too long after having a few meetups and meals together Amber asked IU to be her girlfriend and IU without any hesitation accepted it. 

IU was a really sweet girl who constantly support Amber in whatever she wants to do. IU and Amber have something in common which is making music together. Amber would always send in small parts of music or songs she composed and IU will always give in her input and lend her voice to sing those songs. 

When f(x) new song red light comeback, IU would always drop by the sets or photoshoots to send in food welfare to Amber and her members. 

 

“Hyung! Hehehe guess who is here!” Sulli shouted in the waiting room while pulling IU into their f(x) private room. 

“Wait wait a minute, I’m trying to wear my shorts. Wait a second sull “ amber in the changing corner wearing her red light clothes given by their designer. Sulli brought IU over to the sofa wear the remaining FX members were at. Luna and Victoria greeting IU excitedly while discussing about their red light song. While Krystal just gave IU a little bow without any face expression and plug back in her airpod. It was clear that Krystal didn’t like IU. Krystal didn’t like the fact that IU and Amber got together. News articles of Amber and IU having meals in restaurants and movie dates has been reported. And netizens and fans have been cheering them on. The fans like them together. Amber and IU even started to get more endorsements when news of them dating got out. It was shocking for the whole of Korea at first that two famous idols are dating and they’re both girls. However, global fans start cheering them on that also did influence the Korean netizens as well. They admired their love and relationship. 

LOVE IS JUST LOVE. 

 

When the news of Amber dating appeared on Krystal news feed. Krystal shut herself down at home over the weekend. She cried herself to sleep. She rejected all dates with Kai simply telling him she had a cold. 

Is this how Amber feels? 

When she start dating Kai? 

It hurts so much. She had difficulty breathing when she forced sulli to spill out everything Amber and IU. She thought she moved on from Amber. She thought she love Kai. She was happy with Kai. She was happy with Kai giving her love and attention all the time. But why now that Amber start to move on and start dating. Why does it hurt so much. That feeling she can’t explain. She sees the photos of paparazzi took of Amber and jieun unnie dating. Amber had that gentleness that she can feel from the photo in her heart in her gaze when she sees ji-Eun. Suddenly, Krystal is having difficulty breathing. 

“Soojung ah yes it’s true. Hyung has been dating IU Unnie since last month” what Sulli said suddenly made her heart stop beating she felt a tight squeeze in her chest. That moment when you heard something that kills you inside but you’ve to act like you’re fine. 

 

 

Jessica came back from overseas concert to her sister crying in her bedroom. Jessica was there trying to comfort her little sister. She knows that her baby sister still loves Amber. She stood by her sister’s cries for two straight days. She just hopes her little sister will understand that now Amber finally found someone who will appreciate her. 

She sighed looking at the tear stained sleeping Krystal. Her baby sister can search for Amber in another person but she knows. Deep down, her sister would never be able to find Amber in others and she can’t replace Amber with others. 

 

 

Out of sudden, Krystal was back to normal again but she was less quiet. 

 

It just took another 3 more months for news reporters to catch Krystal and Kai dating. News reports start announcing about the two of them out for dates at basement carparks after meals together wearing couple wear. 

The netizens reactions were unlike Amber and IU ‘s relationship. 

 

Kai’s fans were grabbing Krystal in airport, shouting at her to leave Kai alone when Krystal is alone travelling for overseas photoshoot. While Kai performing on the stage, Krystal’s fans were showing signboards of asking him to leave Krystal. It was taking a mental troll on Krystal. 

 

One incident happened when the f(x) members were walking out from a radio station to hear to their respective vehicle. 

Amber,Luna and Victoria were in front having fun talking about some latest movie they have been watching. 

Sulli and Krystal was walking behind quietly with AirPods plugged in. 

One of Kai ‘s girlfan ran over and started throwing eggs at Krystal. Startled at the two of them , Sulli was shouting while trying to pull Krystal to dodge the egg throws. Amber turned around to see her two youngest members were being attacked but noticed that the crazy fan was actually aiming only at Krystal. She run towards them taking out her jacket trying to shield Krystal from the egg throws. Krystal was shocked at the egg throws and started crying before Amber came to save her. Amber was side facing Krystal with her back and jacket up trying to block all the egg throws at their direction. 

“Krys, come quickly let’s walk faster.” Amber trying to urge Krystal to walk faster since she was shocked and couldn’t move from her spot. 

Amber quickly pulled Krystal into the nearest van that her manager was waving for the two of them to go in. The rest of the three member was been in another van in front. 

 

The manager gave Amber plastic bag to put the egg soaked shirt in. Krystal sit there still in a shocked expression. Manager start passing behind wet tissues to Amber. 

 

“Krys, Krystal ..” Amber hold up a piece of wet tissue to Krystal. Krystal turn to look at Amber on her left , she pounced onto Amber’s body and started crying. 

 

Amber returned the hug trying her best to comfort her member. 

It took Krystal to calm down her cryings to sobbing after 30minutes. Amber break the hug and was trying to help Krystal to clean the dried up egg liquid on her hair and face. However Krystal refused. Krystal pull Amber back into a tight hug not letting go. Amber trying her best to comfort her member. Manager and Amber decided to cancel both their remaining activity for the day and just have Sulli Luna and Victoria to attend the next radio show. “Hyung, let’s send Krystal back to her house first. Can you send aunty jung a message that we are sending Soojung back so that she wouldn’t have to worry” Amber was patting Krystal who has finally fallen asleep after crying for so long while talking to her manager driving the van. 

“Hyung, it’s okay I can get Krystal up from her. Please just help me let aunty jung know we have arrived. And Hyung, you don’t have to wait for me. I will walk myself home from krys house.” Manager was still worried but nevertheless he knows Amber is reliable and Amber will take good care of Krystal like she always does. 

 

Amber woke Krystal up from the van and both of them quietly walk towards the lift area while Amber still has arms around Krystal supporting her to walk. The lift ride was silent with Krystal still holding onto Amber shirt tightly not letting go. The lift has reached the jung residence floor and aunty jung was already there waiting. 

“Soojung ah , Amber” aunty jung looked worried and her eyes are red like she cried before. 

“Aunty, let’s get Soojung in the house to rest” aunty jung nodded and walked ahead of the couple to open the door. 

 

“Aunty, I will get Soojung up to her room to rest. Can you help me to get a cup of hot tea for her?” Amber was slowly guiding Soojung to her room where Amber is familiar since she came by alot of times before. 

“Krys, do you want to get changed first before you lie down?” Amber guide Soojung to her chair and walk to her wardrobe to grab soojung’s PJs and hand it over to her. 

Soojung raise her arm up and start to get rid of her current shirt there is stained with egg liquid. Amber quickly turned around to avoid seeing Krystal change out her clothes. 

 

The knock on Soojung door, 

Amber quickly walked over to open the door to aunty jung holding onto a tray with a teapot and two teacups and took it over from Mrs jung placing it on the table in front of a freshly clean Soojung in PJs. 

Amber began to pour out the tea from the teapot into one of the teacup blowing it gently knowing that it’s still boiling hot for Soojung to drink. 

“Soojung, here. Drink this. You will feel better” Amber passing Krystal the teacup. Aunty jung walked over to see her poor daughter looking so tired from crying. She gave her daughter a tight hug trying to show her that everything will be alright. She knows Soojung usually doesn’t say much about her problems or issue. She only says it to her sister Jessica. 

Amber look at Mrs Jung hugging Soojung.

She walked towards the door bowing to Mrs Jung “aunty , I will make a move first” 

 

Soojung looked up hearing that Amber was about to leave. She broke the hug with her mum pushing herself towards Amber 

“Am, please. Please don’t leave me alone. Please” Soojung didn’t want Amber to leave. 

Mrs Jung knows right now her youngest daughter need Amber. Mrs Jung pat on Amber’s shoulder 

“Amber, please stay for the night. Jessica will be coming back as soon as she could. Please stay for the night for dinner as well.” Giving Amber an assuring eye telling her it’s alright to stay. 

 

Once Jessica knew about the egg throwing incident from her manager from fx manager, Jessica and Yuri stopped all their dance practice and head straight to the Jung residence.

 

Jessica and Yuri rushed into the house to see Krystal hugging Amber to sleep on the bed with Amber gently patting Krystal’s hair in a constant slow cycle. Amber noticed the two seniors standing at the door of Krystal’s room. 

Amber mouthed to them “ sorry she’s sleeping” trying not to wake Krystal up. 

Both Jessica and Yuri nodded. 

 

Amber slowly removed herself from Krystal’s hug by replacing a pillow that Jessica passed to her at the other edge of the bed trying to move as slow and silent as possible to make sure not to wake Soojung up. 

 

Jessica then lead Amber and Yuri back the living room where aunty Jung was. 

Amber was telling them what exactly happened. 

“Amber, thank you. I really don’t know how to thank you enough if you ain’t there I wouldn’t know what would had happen to Soojung.” Mrs Jung hold onto Amber hand which was on her lap. 

Jessica was looking really upset, Yuri was wrapping one arm around her girlfriend trying to comfort her. Yuri knows that Jessica dotes Krystal alot. And when Krystal face any backlash or anything negative, Jessica feels horrible.

 “Amber thank you for being there for krys. “ Jessica said before putting her both hands covering her face. 

“God what are we gonna do about this Kim Jongin “ the reason why Krystal is getting so much heat from his fans is because when the news is out. Our company agreed to just announce it out since it’s true that they were dating. However, halfway through Kai decided not to agree to it right after Krystal’s side agreed to the news report that it’s true they were dating. Fans start to talk about how Krystal was the attention seeking one trying to trap Kai into having a relationship with her. I mean I don’t know seriously how fans can be so blind photos of them walking together to his car which part looks like soojung trap and seduce him? Aunty and uncle jung was disappointed with Kai. Even though Kai didn’t come forward to meet with Krystal’s family yet but at least have a cheek to come to her parents and ask her their blessing which Yuri unnie did once she started dating Jessica. 

 

“No please no!” We heard screams from soojung room. Jessica panicked wanting to rush up to find her sister. Aunty Jung held her to stop her. “Jess, let Amber go and comfort Soojung” while looking at me asking me whether I can go up to do this task. 

I nodded and ran towards Krystal’s room. 

 

“Krys, are you alright?” I see her trembling in fear under her blanket. I walked closer to the bed. “Krys, it’s fine. It’s just a nightmare. You’re home” she shook her head afew times and open her eyes and look at me and started crying again. “Am, please Amber stay with me.” 

I nodded and pull up her blanket and settle down lying next to her hugging her. 

“It’s alright, I’m here and you’re safe. “ 

It hurts me seeing someone I love so much suffering something like this. My heart hurts, seeing how she kept crying and crying. Krystal doesn’t deserve this. 

 

Awhile after managing to comfort her, I told her Jessica and Yuri are at the living room waiting for her. I told her it’s time for dinner and we should head down to get some food. 

Krystal managed to get some food into her stomach with Jessica beside hugging her and encouraging her to eat. 

Jessica then took Krystal to her room, planning to have a sleepover with Krystal. 

 

“Amber stay awhile please” uncle Jung looked up at me. Aunty Jung held my hand “yes please stay. I will cut some fruits for you “ I nodded. 

“Amber, I’m really glad you were there when that happened to soojung. Thank god you’re there to protect her” Yuri was showing uncle and aunty Jung the photos of what happened. 

 

I shake my head “uncle, no worries. I will do it for all my members and I believe if Yuri saw it happening right in front of her eyes she would do the same thing too. “ I was referring to previously when girls generation was departing from the airport to their overseas concert, Jessica was mistaken as a fan by one of the security guard and was being pushed causing her to hit the pole. Yuri immediately grabbed her girlfriend up to check on her and halt her manager to the emergency medical room in the airport to have a check on Jessica. 

Uncle Jung smiled and patted Yuri on her shoulder. “Yes I’m glad Yul is the one dating my older daughter. “ before turning me in a serious look. “Am, I also wish you were the one my soojung was actually dating” giving me a sad look. I shake my head “uncle, please. It’s the past already. Let’s not look back at the past.” Yuri heard what I said and sighed.

 

Yul knows everything that happens to me since we’re really close to the Jung sisters and we are gym buddies. I’m with IU now and I’m not intending to break her heart. She’s a nice girl and she really love me with all her heart. The way she looks at me is the way how I used to look at soojung in the past. 

 

Uncle Jung sighed and look back at aunty Jung who came back with a plate of cut fruits for Yuri and me. “Amber, be careful , I’ve cut the mangoes into even smaller pieces.” I smiled touched by her. She still remembers it allergy to touching mangoes. Any of my body parts cannot touch mangoes if not rashes will start even through I can eat them. 

 

I bowed to them saying my sorry “I’m sorry uncle and aunty. I know what you all are doing but I’m sorry I’m already in a relationship with someone else. I’m not intending to break her heart, it’s not fair to her. “ 

“Well at least we tried. Amber, look. We really really love you just like how much we love Yuri to be our daughter in law. I know due to circumstances you can’t be with our daughter. But I need to let you know that, what Soojung did was not what is in for her heart. We know our daughter and deep down in her heart it was been you and only you. I’m not sure how she’s gonna survive this but I hope you can always still be there for her” aunty Jung bowed back at me. 

Yuri and I was holding her back from keep bowing. “Aunty uncle, please . You don’t have to do this. I will forever be there for soojung. You know my heart there’s always her inside somewhere regardless what happens.” 

 

One month has passed, Krystal seems normal again. She looks normal still like her usual self talking to our members. She doesn’t avoid me but she doesn’t talk much either. I heard from Kris that Kai has been back dating her as usual. Photos of them hanging out is often on the news. She doesn’t talk much to me but she will still ask me if I needed water or food during our f(x) activities when she ask the other members.

 

 During our performances or fan meets, I will tend to stick closer to Luna while she will stick closer to Sulli and Victoria, I guess it’s for the better. 

Sometimes it’s weird, whenever we have interviews as a group, we have a fixed position to stand, Krystal will usually be in the middle with Sulli and me beside her. Vic will be on my right side while Sulli will have Luna on her left. 

Every time when it’s my turn to speak, I notice she will look at me. I’m not sure why but sometimes I feel her eyes on me. I’m trying not to even look back at her to check if it’s true. 

 

 

“Hey Hyung, what’s with all the flower?” Sulli and krystal just came back from their endorsement photoshoot. 

“Ahh, well remember when I did for you the flower head thingy? I’m trying to do one for ji-eun so called as a welcome and encouragement gift for her upcoming drama” I still trying to pick the flowers setting them in a better position before typing the strings up. 

 

“Hyung! You’re so sweet! I bet Jieun unnie will surely love it!” Sulli sat beside Amber on the floor. 

Krystal sat at the corner of the dance room. She heard it every single word between Sulli and Amber. She felt a sharp gasp of pain in her heart. It was unbearable seeing how Amber did things for her lover. She tried to drink water to stop the pain in her heart but it didn’t stop. She quickly shut her eyes while clinging on her water bottle like as if her life depended on it. If only Amber knew how she felt when she sees her doing things for someone else that wasn’t her. 

She’s trying. She’s trying really hard but she can’t pretend that it doesn’t hurt because it really does. 

Amber spending her time and effort doing  something for someone else that’s not her. 

It used to be her. Everything Amber did, used to be meant for her. She was the one who took it for granted. She let the precious thing that was once on her palm dropped. And now someone else is picking her precious thing up. 

Her precious person now belongs to someone else. 

 

 

It was a constant torture for Krystal. Every week people around her were posting photos of who Amber is hanging out with. 

 

IU would always tag along with Amber and her friends out to play. Photos of them in a night bar enjoying themselves with Hyoyeon and Yuri unnie, videos of Amber and IU dancing closely together with Amber friends. 

 

How is it that IU is able to be so close with all of Amber’s close friends. The fact that amber’s friends all adores her. Krystal hated it,  she was introvert so she didn’t hang out with amber’s friends much. Maybe only when she used to drop by at midnight to see Amber skateboard or play ball she would interact with her friends in just a few sentences. 

 

But the fact that IU bothers to put in the effort to hang out with Amber’s friends to get to know them better made Krystal guilty with shame. She realised IU was so much better lover than her. 

 

Krystal felt even more lonely especially when she had filming for her new drama. It was an improvement from the previous drama she film she had more showtime as compared to the previous one. But she doesn’t feel happy, she felt like there was no one to celebrate with her. 

Yes her unnie and Yuri did send over food trucks to support her. But she’s missing someone. That someone that used to without fail appear to support her in filming each drama. Amber would make sure when she has no schedule on, she will drag their manager oppa to drop by to support her personally. 

Every drama she filmed, whether is the casts or the production crews all was excited and happy to see Amber. Amber was naturally a joy even to new people she met. Seniors acting casts would crowd around Amber to talk to her. She’s able to converse with anyone whether it’s guy or girl , old or young. Even her directors in the past, would always invite Amber to drop by to visit the sets. Senior actors or actresses will always invite her for dinners together after the drama. Amber would always say to her” princess, I know it’s hard for you to open up to new people. That’s why I’m here for you.” It was true, Amber helped her in a way that her casts and production crews will adore the both of them. It made Krystal’s mood good that she’s more open to talk to new people. 

 

However, this time turn she’s alone sitting in the van waiting for her time to film while other cast members are filming their parts. She watched the latest news article of Amber attending IU’s new drama set filming. IU’s cast members even post on their individual Instagram of having dinner with IU and Amber. 

She felt miserable. She was so used to Amber coming over for her set to support her and now she’s reviving this memory of Amber doing it to her girlfriend. 

 

 

She tried her best to forget about Amber. Forget about the past that they had. But how? How does one actually able to forget something that was once so magical. How can she move forward when the past was actually what she wanted. She had it in the past , what she was actually searching for. But she blinded herself with the future of finding someone better but she didn’t realise Amber was the best she can ever have. And now she lost it. She lost the best one she could ever had. She tried to focus on Kai. However, the more she tries with Kai she more she is disgusted with herself why she settled for the less. She more she tried to move forward with Kai, she more she sees the good in Amber. Was it because she is finally out of the picture with Amber then she realised what Amber did for her and what she could do for her was something no one else is able to replace. 

 

 

She didn’t get to see Amber for the past two months. Amber was busy with her solo activity with her solo debut shake that brass. She wanted so badly to go to her music video set but was informed by Yuri that Amber has been directly the music video by adding in her celebrity friends. IU even drop by the set with food truck to support her girlfriend even through she was busy with her drama filming. 

Netizen was adoring the two of them. Despite their busy schedules, they show love and support for one another. They were being shipped as the golden couple after Yuri and Jessica.  

 

She knows her sister Jessica adores IU too. 

She saw Yuri posting photos of the four of them having lunch in cafes. How Yuri unnie and Amber would drag their girlfriend to Disneyland together. It used to be Krystal and Amber tagging along with Jessica and Yuri. 

Jessica would always offer to pay for meals whenever Krystal and Amber joins and Yuri would self proclaim that she offers endless entertainment for Amber and Krystal. She hated how Amber brings IU along with her experiencing exactly what Krystal used to experience. 

 

Krystal did had a talk with her sister. She told Jessica straight up she didn’t like it how she and Yuri were treating IU so well. She felt left out and it felt like IU was replacing her seat. Jessica reason out that IU had a great character and she should know that Yuri and Amber are inseparable from the start. 

Yuri and Amber had a tight brother bond. 

Yuri treats Amber like a little brother she never had. The both of them had playful yet thoughtful traits in them that made the Jung sisters fall for them to began with. Therefore whoever Amber is dating now or in the future whether it’s her baby sister or other woman, Amber will make sure the girl she’s dating gets along well with Yuri and Jessica. 

 

“Krys, I know I should be considerate to you as your sister. But you know Amber did nothing wrong. And you have made your choice to choose Kai over her. You can’t make Yuri and me choose who we want to hang out with. You also do know that Yuri and Amber has been close like kin from the start. Yuri will support Amber in whatever she wants. If IU is able to give Amber happiness, Yuri and me will definitely love IU and support the two of them.”

Krystal silently absorbing what her sister was saying. 

 

Jessica added on 

“Look krys, I’m trying to be fair here . You can ask Kai along next time , I will talk to Yuri about it. We can have a meal together the four of us. But did Kai even tries? No. He clearly knows I’m your sister and we are even in the same freaking company krys! He never once approach me and talk to me to know more about our family or even ask me for my blessing. “ Krystal didn’t know what to reply Jessica because what Jessica said was true. Jessica wasn’t being biased. 

 

Jessica sees her baby sister being quiet. 

She held Krystal hand. “Krys, Amber introduced IU to Yuri and Me you know. Amber has treated Yuri like an older brother and treats me with respect like her sister in law for Yuri ‘s sake. So tell me, what am I supposed to do. I don want to add in any filter so I will straight tell you the truth because you’re my own sister. I like IU alot for Amber because Yuri and me can see how IU takes care of Amber. How she’s willing to spend time to know Yuri and me for Amber’s sake. She clearly didn’t have to but she did despite she’s a superstar. She takes good care of Amber and her well being. She priorities Amber with every possible she could. To say the truth, I think she did a whole lot better than you. Amber is a giver in a relationship but with IU , it goes both ways. IU without a heartbeat will do anything to put a smile on amber’s face. That was something you didn’t manage to do krys” 

Krystal was in daze. What her own sister said was right she couldn’t find fault in it. 

 

So she approach her boyfriend asking him to free up some time to drop by to meet her parents, Jessica and Yuri. But every time Krystal talk about this, Kai would always manage to brush away stating that they’re still freshly dating . He didn’t want to be pressured to meet up with her family members. It was as if he was unsure of being with Krystal. 

Krystal hated how Kai was treating her. He was inconsistent , before they got together. Kai would be sweet and constantly be giving her attention but after Kai gotten her. It felt like Kai didn’t feel anything for her anymore. She is starting to feel like she’s just a trophy girlfriend for Kai.

 

Victoria her leader and Luna unnie did warn her before that they didn’t felt like Kai was actually really in love with Krystal. Victoria did dropped some hints to Krystal to double think it though before deciding to go into a relationship with Kai and drop Amber. 

 

Victoria didn’t tell Krystal the truth of what exactly she heard from the liable source. She couldn’t just tell her everything it wasn’t her position to say. 

Vic was close to luhan and lay since they are all Chinese. Luhan used to warn Victoria to make sure to take an eye on her member Krystal because when exo members gathered for drinks and Kai was drunk. Kai told luhan that he wanted to get Krystal to be his girlfriend. Since there’s a rumour that Krystal never dated and Kai wants to be the first boyfriend to the Korea’s ice princess and baby sister of the well known girl group member Jessica saying that she will be able to help boost up his popularity if he is dating her. It made Luhan felt like Kai didn’t like Krystal to began with and he just want to use her.
 

 

 

 

 

my fellow kryber fans 

new story! Hope you like it. Heheh because I'm leaking in brain juice for hospital so I stopped it and decided to publish my next idea. Hope this saviour story you guys can enjoy. 
please leave down any comments or what you wish to read which can greatly help me to think better 

 

 

signing off!