10. The love that came back

RECENTLY

Part 10 

 

Krystal POV 

 

 

“Amber say ahhh “ 

I was busy feeding her mangoes making sure the mango doesn’t touch surrounding since she is allergy to touching mangoes. 

“Krys, these mangoes are sweet. Have some yourself instead of feeding me” she chuckled giving me her charming llama smile before turning her head back to the TV discussing with dad about which player and tactics. 

 

 

Truth to be told I know what Amber meant just now during the dinner. That’s what UMMA APPA & UNNIE wants for me too. To focus on my career since I’m just 27 this year only. But at the same time, I really don’t want to let go of Amber this time round. I’m afraid. I’m afraid what If some other girl make Amber fall for her. Amber has been really the best partner anyone can ever wish to have. That’s why I’m so insecure. After dating around a few guys I realised even more that they cant even be compared to Amber. Seriously not even 50% of Amber. I know she love me a lot but what if there is some other girl who is prettier than me? Less princessy attitude? I know she gave me her word that she wouldn’t love someone like how she loves me. But I’m just insecure. Everyone freakin loves her. Yes that famous model kendall Jenner. She still have the cheek to follow me on Instagram. I believe she did do alittle stalking to know about KRYBER. About us. It’s not hard to see that Amber and I was in love since there’s a lot of fancam capturing our moments together. Till the point that our company SM ENTERTAINMENT has to get our manager to hint us to lessen down interaction with one another. And even purposely pairing Amber with Luna together for shoots. In the past it used to be me and Amber. Since the fans really like us and always commenting on how cute we look together. 

 

 

“Oh shoot! That was such a great punch and jab!” Amber exclaimed her eyes not even leaving the TV. 

“Yes that’s so good right?!” My Appa was hugging Amber excitedly. 

 

“Hey guys look over here! Say cheese!” Umma brought out her camera trying to capture Amber with my dad on the sofa hugging one another like bros giving my mum a cheeky smile to the camera. 

“That’s so cute!” My mum look at the photo she just took. 

 

“Darling, let’s take a group photo together with Amber. “ dad released the hug and ask Jessica and me to sit closer. Umma quickly set the timer 5 seconds before running over to sit in between my dad and Amber. 

“CHEESEEEEEE!!!!” The light of the camera when on snapping a few times. 

 

“Let’s print it out and frame it and display it right beside the TV” Jessica unnie pointed to the living room TV space. 

 

 

I wonder how is it like to be married to Amber and maybe have kids if she even wants. The thought of it makes me so excited. She could join in all of our family gatherings. We could even travel to LA her hometown and spend time with her parents and Jackie. 

 

I looked up at the clock it was 1 hour has passed and it’s time to drag Amber back to me. “Appa! Ive overloan Amber to you! It has been pass 1 hour! Time to return me Amber back! “ I pointed at the living room clock without waiting for my dad’s response I drag Amber towards my room. 

 

“Yah!! Can’t you give me another 15minutes the match is about to end!!!” Dad shouted. 

 

 

AMBER POV 

 

“Krys, calm down I’m not leaving anytime soon.” Looking at the girl gripping me pulling me towards her room. 

 

I smiled looking at her panting once she open the door to her room. There’s some slight changes I see in her room. It has been close to 4 years from the last time I came over. It’s still the chic yet there’s still a touch of cute personal touch in her room design. There’s newer shelves to display our f(x) albums and mini figures that fans gave us. I still remember we used to have a wooden pin board in our rooms which we gave to one another to pin up photos of us. I looked around and realised it’s gone. Did she remove it and throw it away? Maybe? I mean she’s a grownup now why will she keep something this childish right? 

It was like Krystal able to read my mind. Without saying anything she pull me to the corner of the room and push the door to her supposed walk in closet. There’s a corner of a larger pin board full of photos of us. I smiled and touch them while thinking back to the memories of each picture. 

 

I felt arms wrapped around my waist and her head was snuggling into my neck. “I miss this. I miss you and I miss us so much” she whispered just enough for me to hear. I smiled back and tapped a few times on her hand on my stomach. 

“ I miss you too princess” 

 

 

“I finally hear you calling me princess! You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for this Am” 

she snuggled even closer to my neck smelling me. I push her arms that is wrapped around my waist and turn over to face her. 

 

 

“My princess, I miss you too” my hand cupped her cheek. She closed her eyes feeling my hand on her cheek. I came closer and gave her a hug. Gosh, I really miss Krystal. We stayed in the hug position for quite some time and I decided to break the hug. She clinged on my arm and continue showing me her room.

 

 

 

KRYSTAL POV 

 

I’m not sure if Amber really still loves me like last time. I don’t feel like she desires me anymore. She doesn’t initiate any form of  with me. But I’ve seen all her interactions with other girls on the internet.

I’m not sure but I’m feeling scared 

But seeing how she was looking for the pin board. I felt like there’s hope means she’s willing to try with me again? 

 

Amber nudged me on the side while we’re on the beanie bag area in my room. 

“Hey krys, you still kept the pink tape album?” 

Pointing to my shelf. Yes the pink tape album is placed right in the middle. Like the entire shelf centre attraction is the pink tape album. 

“Yes, it’s our best album. We put in so much effort and there’s also your song” amber nodded and smiled at me. 

“Goodbye summer” the both of us mumbled looking at one another. 

 

I know the song goodbye summer which she recorded in her mp3. It was a creation where the muse is me. I know it that’s why I treasure pink tape album so much. I was the one whom push out the idea of having her song up to the company. But I hated how the company liked the song and decided to only give her the rap parts. But the entire song lyrics, I know. It’s about us. It’s something Amber didn’t want to talk about. I felt uneasy when I realised the lyrics is indirectly talking about us. How she hid her feelings for me for a long time. I knew I had feelings for her once she came back from her knee injury and we started electric shock. 

I didn’t want to give an answer to us either. I was scared. Amber was my first love. Jess knows it too after she saw all the smtown interactions of Amber and me. Kryber was really the top coupling fighting with taeny.  

I hated how girls or boys will always find Amber to play or to talk. My members Sulli was the first to know that I’m in love with her Hyung. 

 

 

We spend the night cuddling while having fun looking through photo albums of our f(x) era together. There were tons of funny / unglam photos all of us. 

 

“Hahahahaha!” Amber was rolling on the bed curl to her stomach laughing like a mad llama after seeing picture of Sulli and Luna doing something stupid behind Victoria’s back. 

Gosh her handsome smile that feels so carefree and kid like. I miss seeing her smiling and laughing like that. 

 

*knock knock* 

“Yah soojung don’t pretend to be asleep. I heard Amber ‘s laughter from the corridor “ unnie was knocking the door. 

 

“Yah Amber come help me open the door. My hands are full” 

Amber immediately went to open the door and Jess was serve a pot of tea with two cups. 

“Umma say she knows you always like tea but you always drink boba only. And it’s not good for your health. So drink up! She brew it for hours already. “Before pouring out the herbal tea into two small cups passing to Amber and me. 

Jessica took a peek at my laptop in the middle of the bed. “Oh looking at past photos huh soojung.” 

Amber took sip of the tea “gosh that’s really comforting tea” looks like my llama really like drinking tea. I remind myself to thank umma tomorrow morning for spending time to make tea for Amber. 

“Hey berber, u should take a look at our sisters reality show!” Jessica fork out her phone from her pocket probably trying to find videos online. 

“Jess, I’ve watch already. Isn’t it during our red light period?” Amber question and look back at me. I shake my head “Am, it’s part 2 now. We film it last year” 

 

Jess push her phone towards Amber 

It was the episode with me wearing the short green sleeve shirt. Damn it Jess ! She’s showing her tarot reading one. Amber was engrossed watching jess first up for the tarot reading. Then it was up to my turn. Oh gosh I remembered the tarot reader lady was telling me how I receive so much love. Especially the one from the past. I remembered that night after the tarot reading session. Jess and me were having a heart to heart talk about the tarot reading in our hotel room. Jess was so shocked by how accurate the lady was about my readings. She thinks the one whom gave all the love to me is Amber. 

 

I looked up to see Amber frowning upon the sentences that the lady predicted. She was quiet and didn’t say anything. 

“Yah you idiot why are you so quiet” Jess noticed Amber being quiet too. 

“Nah. I’m just thinking is it Kai? “ Amber didn’t look up at me but continue staring at the phone. “Amber, it’s you!!! How the hell can it be that stupid Kai” Jessica took her phone away from amber’s hand. Amber looked confused. 

“Amber, it’s always you. That stupid Kai whom I push Krys to date was horrible. He was all about himself and himself. He doesn’t even care about my little sister. “ Jessica panicked and look at me asking me to do something about it. Amber then looked up into my eyes. “Did he hurt you my princess?” I can sense amber’s protective eyes looking at me. 

I shake my head “he nearly did. But yang gan was there she stopped it.” Amber eyes wide open at my statement. 

 

 

AMBER POV 

 

“What the hell! What did he try to do” I stare back intensely at soojung. My heart felt a tight pinch after hearing he nearly hurt her. 

“Amber, yang gan told me that he wanted to slap soojung on the face. When she refused to go with him to his house. Thank god that day soojung was with her friend. Can you imagine if she wasn’t there. Soojung might have been hit.” 

I look back at Krystal and then pull her into a hug. “I’m sorry princess I wasn’t there for you. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” 

Jessica left the room while both of us still hugging one another. 

 

It hurts me that Krystal was nearly hurt by him. I hated it. My princess that I always treated with so much care and she was on the verge of being hit by Kai. 

 


 

 

Krys and me still hugging while sitting awkwardly on her bed. “Krys, sorry my leg is hurting badly” I said to break off the hug.  

“Is it your injury again? “ she looked worried while I tried to do some light stretching. She pulled me back to her bed. 

“Am, lie down comfortably “ then she insert a pillow on my right leg to level it up higher and start giving me massage. 

“Am, you seriously need to start cutting down on dancing and skating” she starts to nag gently. 

“I know I know that’s why I stop running and basketball already” 

she frown before hitting me gently on my arm. “Don’t lie! You stop playing basketball because you’re so busy with work till you don’t even get enough sleep. “ 

“Hey, I sleep okay. If not how am I supposed to function like now? “ 

“Well, your way of sleeping is in the car or on the plane. You don’t sleep on the bed for more than 5 hours everyday” 

I was in shocked how did she know my routine. I look at her frowning. She looked up like she got caught. 

“Oops! Okay it’s your manager Kevin. I’ve got his contact from Jessica unnie. I just want to be updated of your health”

I chuckled “ my manager is a betrayer” 

“Don’t say that! He is caring towards you and always worried about your health because you’re constantly working” 

“I do, I took breaks at LA in between my album making.” 
 

 

Krystal suddenly looked down and her massage on my leg slowed down. 

“Am..” 

“Huh yes?” I look at Krystal whom is hiding her face because she’s looking down at my leg but massaging in a really slow pace. 

I put my hand on her hand to stop her from massaging “yes krys?” I asked her again. 

 

“Am, are you interested in Kendall Jenner?”

I paused awhile so that’s the reason why she seems so tense over my LA BREAK. 

I sighed “krys, Kendall right now is really just a close friend that I’m hanging out with at LA.”  

 

Krystal just nodded I guess she didn’t want to push me for more answers about Kendall. 

 

“Yes, I was open to the thought of dating her. But we’re still on the phrase of just friends. We didn’t get into more than friends. Besides I didn’t really want to put myself into another relationship right now as you know I just really want to purely focus on my career. So currently I’m not intending to date anyone. “

 

 

Krystal gave a forceful smile. “I know.. but I can see that she seems to like you a lot you know. And she’s pretty, hot and friendly and she’s like the top few well known model on this planet. “ 

I frowned “so am I supposed to like her too because she’s hot and well known on this planet?” I kind of don’t get it what Krystal is saying. 

“But you join her for family functions” she pouted. I frown again “huh? I join your family dinner also even at vic omma house also last year in china” 

It’s Krystal’s turn to frown “no, Am, it’s different “ krys look at me with her teary eyes. 

“It’s okay. Even though I’m confused with what you’re trying to say but Kendall’s mum is my friend you know. She helped to introduce me some endorsement agents too and she’s really nice. I just see Kendall as a close friend “ 

 

 

“Probably because she wants you in her family.” Krystal mumbled with her face in my chest. 

“Oh princess, I told you just now during dinner right? I’m gonna focus on career for these few years. And I still have a girl I want to marry after that” I push myself backwards to see her face clearly. Her face is blushing after hearing what I said.

“I’m the girl. I will make you so proud of me “ Krystal said before pulling me back towards her and hid her face into my chest. 
 

I patted her hair “yes you are. There’s no need for you to prove anything. Just continue focus on your career and do what you like okay. Be it singing for acting. I will support you”

 

 

 

 

-Author 

heheheheh another chapter! Hope all of you had fun reading. I'm just pulling in small details of what I seen about kryber and randomly adding on. Guess you guys need some sweets from kryber
 

If you all got any suggestions please feel free comment and give me some inspiration! 
signing off ~