3. Saviour

RECENTLY

Part 3 - Saviour 

 

 

 

The move in of the jungle household was easy. 

Aunty Jung and uncle Jung had arranged the things in proper order awaiting for our arrival. 

Which Yuri had informed me that her parents in law were excited that the two elderly had difficulty sleeping due to excessive excitement one day before Krystal was discharged. 

 

The first day of the move in was easy as hyunjoon oppa helped to shift my clothes and those essential items in which the Jung household helpers helped to put my clothes in placed and my essential items. 

 

Soojung was resting in the bed after medical was given. Her medication will usually cause her to be drowsy and she tend to nap for at least 2 hours. 

 

I’m currently having tea with Jessica yuri and her parents. We were talking about the arrangement for Krystal’s hospital appointments because every 2 days she has to go to clean and replace her bandages to prevent any disinfection. 

“Amber, you’ve done enough my dear. Let Jessica and Yuri help out with bringing Krystal to appointments.” Uncle Jung said while pouring tea for me. 

 

“It’s fine. I can still handle it besides there’s not much work other than editing my videos and try composing songs” I wanted to bring Krystal for appointments because I know whenever the doctor help her to take out bandages and disinfect her wounds, she will undergo alot of pain. I want to at least be there for her.

 

Krystal’s parents were worried because if I constantly bring her to the hospital I’ve to wear camouflage attires. I’ve to constantly hide my face with caps and face masks and also hoodies to cover my tattooed arms. 

 

“Hey Amber , the hair dye has arrived. I will help you apply it later?” Yuri helped to ordered online black hair dye to dye away my blonde hair as my hair is getting slightly long that my cap isn’t able to hide my blonde hair. 

 

“Amber you’re getting rid of your blonde hair?” Uncle Jung exclaimed. 

I nodded and he pouted. 

 

“Aish Appa! I don’t get why you always prefer us in blonde! Amber looks better in black hair!” Jessica rolled her eyes. 

Uncle Jung always thinks that artists either blonde hair color which his daughters Jessica and Krystal did had blonde hair before looks great. 

 

Yuri started laughing “hahaha wife remembered when baby Jung dyed blonde for her red light promotion. You called her American ghost everytime she wakes up and have breakfast in the dinning table” 

 

“Aish you don’t even know how many times I got scared by her long blonde hair! She always has the habit to cover her face with her hair which seriously cause it to be even scarier. Kwon Yul ! You better not dye your hair blonde if not I’m divorcing you right away” threatening her wife with her icy death stare. 

 

 

Days has passed and my routine every week seems to be pretty fixed over at the Jung household. Every two days I will bring Krystal for her late morning appointment at the hospital after our breakfast. 

 

Usually Yuri and I tend to wake up pretty early to gym together for an hour before heading to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for all. And just like today , Jessica was always the last one to arrive to the dinning table. 

 

Yuri always have a hard time getting Jessica up for breakfast because Jessica always sleep in late and she rather give up on breakfast than her sleep. However, Mr And Mrs Jung decided that since I’m staying over we should try to have start a new traditional of having breakfast together as long as everyone is in the house. Of course with only Jessica voting to disagree strongly. 

But it’s 5 votes against 1. 

 

It was really funny the first few times when the breakfast tradition just started. Yuri spend close to 20 minutes just to get her wife to leave her bed. With alot of methods being used, seduce her with kisses and hugs doesn’t work. End up Yuri found the most tiring but effective way to get Jessica to arrive the dinning table is to physically carry her wife to their washroom and literally help her to brush her teeth & wash her face before dragging her out to the dinning room. 

 

“Aish umma Appa , can I suggest we do brunch instead? I mean I’ve gone through 3 days in a row of hell. I’ve been eating at 8.30 in the morning which I’ve never done it “ Jessica mumbled while cutting her sausage with her eyes semi closed. 

Yuri chuckled while spooning some scrambled eggs on her wife ‘s plate. 

 

“Jess, why not try waking up at 6.30am to work out with Yuri and Amber that might help you to sleep earlier and tune your body clock earlier” Mrs Jung commented while laughing at her half awake daughter. 

 

“Aish umma , my creative juice designs only come out late at night. “ Jessica has this habit of doing design work for her brand late at night since she realise she thinks better during the night than day. 

 

“Jess ,Amber also does late night working but she’s able to wake up early to gym with me” Yuri stated causing Krystal to stare at me. 

 

“Why are you sleeping so late again Amber and you still wake up so early to gym and prepare breakfast?” Krystal doesn’t sound happy. Krystal always fall asleep first when I spoon her in bed to sleep and she tends to sleep fast due to her medication she tends to get drowsy and sleep first . While I couldn’t get any sleep that early at 10pm that’s why I will usually use the table work station that Mr Jung set for me in Krystal’s room to work while I’m on my headphone at the same time I’m still in Krystal room without giving out to much noise and still keep an eye on her in case she suddenly wakes up and need me. 

 

I glare back at Yuri. She’s supposed to keep quiet about me working late. Yuri mumbled softly a sorry to me.

 

“Am, please get some sleep later on” Krystal said while bringing a piece of bacon to my mouth with her fork. 

 

“Look how sweet our Krystal and Amber are” Mr Jung grin seeing how Krystal constantly feeding me food after every bite she takes. She kept rotating between herself and me. 

 

Jessica rolled her eyes at her dad’s tease. 

“Yah Yul! Why didn’t you feed me!” Yuri panicked and took a spoonful of scrambled eggs to feed her wife. Making everyone at the table chuckled at Jessica’s childishness. 

 

 

“Yah yah yah I didn’t know soojung room got uninvited guest?” Luna smirking teasing Krystal. 

“That’s weird seeing another animal in soojung room. Soojung when did you start keeping pets in your room” Victoria add on the tease. Sulli just gave her best friend a big grin since Krystal told her that I have been staying in her house ever since the hospital discharge. 

 

 

Luna sulli Victoria managed to squeeze in some time from their busy schedule to visit Krystal and to check on her. To realise that I’ve been sleeping over ever since she is discharged from the hospital. 

 

“Aish unnies, stop teasing” Krystal blushing while hiding her face in between sulli’s shoulder. 

 

“Yah Am, happened!! “ Yuri unnie rush over to Krystal’s room which has the four of us. 

 

“Yuri unnie what’s the rush what happened?” Luna was shocked seeing Yuri panting hard. 

 

“Check your phone for the latest entertainment week” Yuri still panting with a frown. 

 

‘It was confirmed that former fx), uprising superstar singer Amber Liu is back in Korea accompanying Krystal Jung actress and former f(x) for her hospital appointment. Are they dating?’

 

Reliable sources from medical staffs in the hospital stating that Amber Liu has been accompanying her to all her doctor appointments. 

 

Holy that was what I thought. 

Victoria unnie immediately asked me to call manager oppa while we are in discussion. 

 

Victoria Luna and Krystal were talking among themselves. I couldn’t hear what they were saying as manager oppa was panicking himself. 

“Yah Amber didn’t you met IU 2 months ago in Korea? We can just put it out that you’re dating for your former member. There’s nothing wrong with that right? It’s like you caring for your ex girlfriend since the reporters  claim that maybe you two are back together.” 

 

I was in deep thoughts thinking it throuh while observing the three ladies on Krystal’s bed talking animationly. With Krystal giving a slight frown and shaking her head. Victoria playfully hitting her head gently with a feign annoyance while Luna and Sulli laughing. Then soojung giving a pout to her two unnies while looking at me with a face and saying to them something that cause Luna raise both her arms up happily and Victoria just give a grin. 

 

“Yah Amber are you listening? Hellooo “ I broke the daze from the three ladies. 

“Ya oppa I’m here. I’m listening” 

 

“Okay since you didn’t say yes or no. I take it as a yes then. We will just admit that you are accompanying Krystal for appointments since you’re have a break in Korea and you two are former f(x) members so it’s normal that you visit her and care for her. Please go up to your Instagram just post a picture of you and Krystal or best up with the other four fx members together” 

 

“Aish oppa I know. Why always when I’m back in Korea there must be news. I’m no longer a K-pop idol. It’s irritating “ I hate being forced to post something on my social. 

 

Without further delay, the 5 of us took a photo together of us wearing our concert hoodies back facing the camera standing straight raising one hand doing a peace sign which Yuri helped to take. Because of Krystal skin condition isn’t completely recovered yet so she still have phobia of having her photos taken. 

 

Mrs and Mr Jung were so happy that the rest of the f(x) members dropped by. Forcing them to stay for dinner as well with Jessica trying to show off her cooking skills. 

“Yah, all of you better enjoy my seafood soup which I have put in my ultimate effort to cook” Jessica settle down on the dinning table after bringing over the huge pot of seafood soup. 

 

“Don’t worry guys! If my wife’s soup isn’t up to standard, we still have this!” Yuri cheekily pointed at the plate of grilled pork ribs and pork belly. Earning laughters from everyone who still doesn’t believe in Jessica Jung ‘s cooking. 

Sulli suddenly said something that shock me. “Yah Hyung, you staying over at my best friend house. Shouldn’t you two just officially get together?” Saying with a smirk. 

My eyebrows rose in shock what the hell what’s with this sudden topic. 

I look at Krystal who was looking at me with an expression I don’t understand but somewhat she’s waiting for me to respond to sulli’s question. 

“Yah, good question Sulli. Amber, when are you gonna become my sister in law?” Jessica holding her chopstick pointing directly at me. 

 

I swallow my saliva looking at Mr and Mrs Jung who was also looking at me. , I think I gonna get indigestion already. 

 

I looked back at soojung who had her head down now I think she’s disappointed in my no respond reply. I placed my hand on her hand which was resting on her lap and look back at Jessica. 

“So Jess, what benefit do I get from being your sister in law?” I smiled 

 

Jessica feigning annoyance but I know deep down she’s happy “Aish , free flow Blanc wear like soojung. Just go Blanc online shop and check out the shirts and let me know what you want” 

 

I smiled back at soojung who looked up at me with a daze expression “Soojung ah , you can help me check some Blanc shirts? I need to start using the sister in law benefit as fast as possible before Jessica unnie regrets. You know still know my sizing right?” 

 

She nodded and smiled with tears gathering in her eyes that I can see. I chuckled and intertwined our hands. 

“Jess, be prepared to bankrupt!” Jessica rolled her eyes 

“Oh come on amber, you’re a rich artist and you want to make me bankrupt when you have Givenchy and LV endorsements ” giving me a sad face. 

 

Yuri raise her hand “objection! Amber, you can only get Blanc shirts if you pass me some of your LV jackets!!” I rolled my eyes Yuri has been pestering for LV jackets which I have wore for the past seasons on LV showcase. Which she obviously got enough money to comfortably get it but Jessica didn’t allow her because as her partner she’s suppose to be wearing Blanc clothings. 

Causing Yuri you get her ear twist by her wife 

Yuri mumbled “I will wear the LV jackets to sleep okay not outside” 

Jessica lightly punch her wife “if you’re gonna wear it to sleep, you better sleep outside on the sofa “ 

 

Yuri looked at her parents in law for help. 

Mr and Mrs Jung raising both arms 

“Sorry Yul, we can’t help you. You chose Jessica yourself. We didn’t force you” while laughing at their daughter in law. 
 

 

 

 

3rd part of saviour is up guys. My mind is jam now. 
writing another new storyline 

suggestions please people! I want to try my best to keep kryber alive. I really love them :))