5. The love that came back

RECENTLY

PART 5

LATEST NEWS: AMBER LIU ATTEND GIVENCHY LA EVENT

Tons of reporters and fans rushing and squeezing just to get a glimspse of the 
latest hottest singer Amber Liu in LA. 
The Black S class Mercedes Benz halted in the middle on the road of the 
well known event venue with tons of fans start screaming the door of the expensive sleek car open with a pair of black givenchy shiny boots stepping out. alighting of the car belongs to the up and rising singer Amber liu 
dressed in a while clean button up polo tucked in neatly into a blue slack and givenchy boots with a blue formal suit jacket on the left side of her arm. 
Her hair was style messy with fringe staying on her left and right side in a fashionable messy way with givenchy ear rings.
Amber liu flatten her polo shirt properly before lifting her head up with her
signature dorky white bright teeth smile while waving at her gushing fans.
'Amber, marry me please!!' girl fans was screaming 
'Llama!!!' was chanting on the other side

There was few models whom arrived slightly earlier on before this uprising singer. 
"Hey Hailey, who is llama?" kendall wore a black full y full dress
whispering into her model bestfriend ear while both were at the entrance of the event venue of Givenchy. 
" You didn't know?" Hailey laughed. 
Hailey turn her body behind along with kendall pointing at the superstar singer. 
"That is one cute superstar llama over there.Her name is Amber, a singer back in a korea wellknown group and now solo singer promoting in China and america" Hailey chuckled.
Hailey knew Amber Liu through her husband Justin bieber. 
They hang out awhile ago when Amber came over to their studio to have a little fun as music composers.Justin and Hailey was being introduced to afew asian talented composers such as Jackson wang and amber liu. 
Hailey smirked thinking back of the fun they had in the studio 
Kendall on the other hand was attracted by Amber. The way she walked along the red carpet with her dorky smile walking left and right trying to sign for the fans. It was a refreshing moment for Kendall to see a famous singer smiling so sincerely and bright to their fans. Usually, Kendall is used to seeing Superstar singers giving a small smile and just walk into the venue quickly. 

Hailey was surprised that her bestfriend took interest in this llama but at the same time she knew it wasnt impossible as well since amber was charming. 
"I will introduce her to you" Hailey smiled teasingly at Kendall. 
Kendall face turn red and shyly smiled over to Hailey 
"Yes please she is so cute" Kendall gushing.
Hailey rolled her eyes at her friend " oh please. Its ridiculous you didnt know her until now. Stop being such a homebody!! get out and hang out please!" Hailey knew that Kendall would always spend time at her luxurious big home and only head out for dinner with friends family , work related , workout or errands. Hailey was actually quite excited to see her friend here getting interested in a new person other than any NBA basketballers. 

Hailey then stopped kendall awhile with a frown 
"Hey what happened to all your NBA boyfriends" Hailey only knew that Kendall was always dating NBA stars since she's a fan of the sport. 

Kendall smiled and side eyes looking at Amber whom just came into the venue at the side talking to the staff. 
"Well maybe its time i try dating another industry?" Kendall smiled 
trying to push Hailey towards the direction of where Amber was talking to the staffs. Amber was being lead on by a staff of the venue to be sitted at the corner of the audience sitting arrangement as she was supposed to perform in the midst of the model runway to promote her new song "Easier" and "Hatemyself". 

Hailey and Kendall was being arranged at the front in the middle of the audience seating arrangement as they were the top well known models in the industry. Kendall took out her phone and googled secretly "Amber liu" 
and started reading news about this new interesting creature she just met today. Hailey and Kendall was busy discussing on about the runway model fashion displaying the new collections of givenchy while taking out their phones taking pictures of what interest them. 

Halfway through the background music of the show changed suddenly. 
Hailey grabbed hold of Kendall arm "Amber is upp!!" pulling Kendall to stand up 
while capping her hands welcoming Amber. 

"I know if I just disappear,  I could do what I want.
Go out every night, Id wake up with no demons left"
coming up on the stage with a spotlight shinning directly on Amber Liu with her 
white polo shirt long sleeve being folded up to the middle of her arm showcasing her tattooes with a microphone on her hand
Kendall was looking amused at the asian girl with tattoes singing with a really nice voice. Many designers and artists was moving along with amber's voice singing along with her new song  Easier. It was as if Amber was having her own solo concert. She even groove along with the models there were constantly moving in and out. Some models was even excitedly interacting with her grabbing her arm to give her a slight hug. 

Kendall frown thinking to herself why did she only know of this supreme person's existence as of now. 
Hailey knew her bestfriend was attracted to Amber she whispered once amber ended her short 5min performance in the runway stage" don't worry i will introduce Amber to you at the end party of givenchy. Besides Justin is planning a meetup with Amber 2 days from now" Hailey winked at her bestfriend. 

At the end of the night, they were at the after party for givenchy. 
Everyone was crowding the uprising superstar for a picture or a small talk. 
Kendall was getting nervous every second as her eyes never left the superstar.
"Hey Amber!!" Hailey shouted with one of her hand up waving at Amber. 
Amber looked around and managed to look back at Hailey and Kendall's direction and gave a cheekly smile before waving excitedly at Hailey. 
Amber gave one last selfie with one of the model before walking towards Hailey and Kendall. 
Hailey and amber greeted one another happily like long time friend before 
hailey introduced her model bestfriend Kendall Jenner. 
The 3 of them had fun talking and it wasnt awkward at all once Amber told her
that Kris Jenner her mother met amber before at another event where they had fun drinking at the after party.
"I remembered Kris tried to forcefully tied me up and drown me with her wine!" amber exclaimed. Kendall had fun laughing really hard at how amber was explaining how her mum/manager managed to get the uprising star drunk with tons of wine. The night was more than great for Kendall. She had the time of her life for the first time at an afterparty for work event. Amber didnt left their side even through there was afew disturbance from artists or models attending the event trying to get a selfie with Amber. 
"Hey lets get a selfie of the 3 of us! Justin would have wish he came to this event today!" Hailey was holding her glass of wine excitedly with a phone in her hand. 
"say givenchy!!!" the trios smiled into hailey's camera with amber inbetween Kendall and Hailey head side by side cheeks by cheeks kind of close smiling dorky at the camera. Hailey immediately posted on her instagram post captionining "Tagging Justin we had fun without you!"


The party ended really well for kendall with a new contact saved in her phone a lunch with Amber liu the next day and 2days from now a gathering with Hailey Justin and Amber. 

Meanwhile back in korea.
News was all over Amber liu attending Givenchy. 
By right it shouldnt be hot news that artist attend their endorsement brand 
fashion show or after party. It was Hailey bieber's instagram post of the afterparty that shocked the korea media. 
Amber was spotted with two well known models in the world Kendall Jenner and Hailey Bieber. 

Krystal paused her alone time movie on her bed while checking out her phone
that was popping out news of Amber liu with kendall and hailey. 
Krystal quickly when onto her instagram to have a look at the picture. 
She frowned looking at the 3 person smiling so happily and she tooked a look at
the comments left on hailey bieber's post. 


Kendall Jenner commented "Had Fun at the party! So glad to have finally get to know such an awesome cute charming superstar (with a llama sheep emoji)"
Hailey bieber commented back on Kendall's comment "Cheers to the next private date with your new found llama (with a smirked face)


There was no comment from Amber side. Krystal was gald but she frown looking at more backend photos from givenchy offical instagram site. There were photos of kendall hugging amber at the side with their arms tangled while having talks with Hailey at the side smiling brightly.
Krystal went on to search kendall's instagram profile to see a new post of Kendall jenner. It was a really closeup series of photos posted by Kendall first photo was with only Amber beside her with both their heads leaning onto one another with shy smile. Second photo was Amber smiling dorking into the camera with Kendall smiling shyly at amber's direction. Third photo was both of their hands holding a glass of wine cheering to one another. The series of photo post with a caption of "Great Night With Love (attaching a llama emoji) tagging amber as well. 

Krystal frowned looking at the closeness between Kendall and Amber. 
She could sense that Kendall Jenner was interested in Amber. 
She hated it she knew it was 90% accurate with her female sixth sense.

Krystal sighed knowingly that she should just focus on her life. 
She went to sleep while hugging the breadface soft toy that amber left with her.