1. The love that came back

RECENTLY

"amber wakeup!!"

i jumped up in shock looking around
realising i'm still in my own waiting room 
waiting to get ready for music show to promote my 1st singles "shake that brass" 

I sighed guess I've to freshen up 
"Amber, you can do this! fighting!"

"Amber, don't worry so much about other stuffs lets get you ready! I'm so proud of you" manager oppa patting on my shoulder 
passing me a cup of iced americano.

"I'm glad you're here with me also oppa"
I smiled while trying my best to get rid of my tiredness blinking my eyes hard enough
trying to make sure no sleepy eyes. 

well, I'm really glad my closest manager is here with me while I'm promoting my 1st debut solo song which i always like to calling him my mummy. 

I stood up from the sofa seat with a light jump trying to jump off my sleepiness while sipping on my iced americano. 

Alright lets get this debut done properly. At the very least serve some justice up for her. 
I opened my phone while tons of congratulation messages popping but non of it belongs to her. 
"I guess this is for the good for me and her" 
thinking to myself maybe its a good thing she didnt send me any messages if not i wouldn't have known how to reply. 

Krys's sister message suddenly popped out. 
"Hey Amber, goodluck for your debut solo. "
It wasnt sincere but i guess i can deal with it. Since i believe it was yuri whom force jessica to send over this message. 

--------------------------------------

"Amber! great job!" manager oppa jumping while giving me a high5 at the side of the stage. 
I smiled dorkly at him while doing high5 to all my dancers as well.
I've to say i did manage to get a pretty good performance for my 1st debut solo stage. 
Thanks to my loyal fans cheering me non stop from the audience side adding on screams from my fangirls whenever I sing the chorus part of shake that brass. 

Few weeks of non stop promoting of shake that brass has finally ended. 
Hyoyeon unnie, yuri unnie and min was giving me a dinner treat as to congratulate me for my 1st solo debut. 

Yuri was trying to cheers nonstop to make sure our table finish the 3 full bottles of red wine on the table which hyoyeon when crazy ordering while booking our table for tonight's dinner. "Yah! Yul! pour more wine for our amber dongsaeng here!!"Hyoyeon was getting high from her drinks. 
I sighed and looked at the 3 of them while raising my glass 
"Unnies and min, thank you so much for everything!" 
Right at this second, yuri's phone lighted up 
it was jessica jung calling
Yuri picked it up immediately while her eyes widen and ended the call with I will let her know. Alright, i guess i can't do anything about it" 

Suddenly all 3 of them looked quiet and stare into my direction. 
"Am, please take it easy with what I'm about to say" Yuri looked nervous. 

"Yuri unnie, go ahead" i push myself up from the bar chair

"There's news of Krystal hanging out with Kai for their date nights recently at some underground carpark lots" 

I stared down at the glass of half emptied wine, I chuckled and down the remaining wine in my glass and reach out to the newly open wine bottle pouring wine out for the 3 of them before pouring myself a full load of wine in my glass. the 3 of them are all looking at me with a sad face. 
"Unnies and Min , I know it is bound to happen. Don't worry"I responded before drowning myself with the remaining wine.

 

 

The next day i woke up with a huge headache 
I guess this is punishment for being all drunk and misery 

My heart sank the moment i googled the news on krystal jung and Kai. 
photos of them wearing couple sweater, couple caps and couple glasses.
I chuckled "that was the style krystal liked the simple clean fashion style” thinking back she used to enforce me to wear the similar color scheme sweaters or shirt too or she will just take any clothes of mine. 

I looked up to the side table right beside my bed 
YURI CALLING ~ 
I sighed knowing my close unnie probably checking me up since she’s really close to Jessica even after Jessica was being kicked out of the group. 
“Hey yul” 

“Amber , did I woke you up?” 

“Nope, I woke up 5minutes ago. Don’t worry , you ain’t disturbing” 
Yuri laughed 
“ amber I hope you will really move forward from Soojung . You know there’s no need for you to stay on for the jung sisters” I chuckled at Yuri nodded while sighing Yuri was also being thrown one side when Jessica started dating Tyler Kwon. 
“Amber, really I’m not joking please move on from the jung. It’s not worth it.” Yuri giving me advice from her past experience.  

Jessica and Yuri was dating behind Jessica’s parents back and once they knew of them 
Jessica’s parents forbid them and somehow Jessica started to drift apart from this relationship and started her solo designing career and knew Tyler Kwon from some social event whom started to follow her around like a sickening worm and even financially started to support Jessica of her sunglasses business which bloomed into Blanc and eclare. 
However, Jessica still time to time talk to Yuri but minus the part of they being together. 

I chuckled at what’s happening to baby jung and me 
It’s similar to what Yuri is going through. 

I started to drift away from Krystal even during our f(x) group activities lessening our interactions on the stage and ignoring all the “kryber” fan signs during our first concert as well. 
I rejected and put on hold all our solo activities when our company decided to make Krystal and me sing together saying how our fans would like my raps skills and Krystal’s voice together which indeed we was like match made in heaven whenever we sing our songs me rapping with soojung‘s vocal. 
Instead I pushed up the idea of Luna and me singing together stating that it would be better since luna’s powerful soulful voice will be a plus point too since Luna has always been wanting to go further with the singing industry while Krystal rather move towards the acting industry.


The last few moments of our f(x) activities. Suddenly Krystal messaged me wanting to meet in private at a cafe. 

“Amber, I’m really sorry for not letting you know about Kai” she mumbled looking all nervous while holding her iced americano. 
I smiled and hold up my iced tea taking one sip before looking back at her eyes directly 
“It’s okay Krystal. I understand and I hope you will be happy “ 
I smiled and continue sipping my iced tea. I looked at her iced American and looked at my iced tea. Well, Jung Soo jung we are different type of people she for starter likes iced American while me I will always prefer iced tea. 
No matter how close we are how we tried to be one. I guess the difference between us is way too far apart like how she is used to dressing classy while I’m always into the street casual fashion. 
I chuckled thinking how Kai ‘s fashion and taste is exactly the same as Krystal. 

“Why do you keep calling me Krystal? Am I not worthy of krys, princess or baby jung anymore” she sighed trying to hold my hand which was holding the iced tea. I flinched at the touch of her hand on mine. 
“Please Krystal please stop making this harder for me.” I mumbled knowing that we are still in a public place. 
Krystal withdraw her hand which touched me. “Amber, you know you will always have a place in my heart. Even though we can’t be together” I nodded knowing that she was trying to make me feel better but she didn’t know she was being selfish saying that I still hold a place in her heart. I gave a slight smile trying to push back my starting hate for the girl right in front of me. 

“Krystal, it’s alright. I’ve already started the process of letting go us. You don’t have to worry about me. Do your best in your further drama okay? And I hope the best for you and Kai as well. I’m happy for you” I tried not to tear looking down at her half drunk iced americano with a big letter K returned there 
Suddenly her drink was pushed towards me, I looked up and her with a frown 
She smiled and teased “ this is princess ‘s farewell gift to you” 
I chuckled following up with her stupid farewell game by pushing my half drunk iced tea towards her direction as well “ well then thank you for the gift princess. Please accept the humble half drunk drink from your slave” 

I opened up my Instagram posting the story of Krystal’s half drunk iced americano “princess farewell gift” 

 

With the send button I posted the story up with my heart fully accepted that I will move on with my life without Krystal jung.