๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ–: ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐”๐ˆ๐’ ๐…๐€๐‘๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐Ž

tururut
Please log in to read the full chapter

ย 

Upon reaching the suggested area, I noticed the antiquity of the place. Signs of past fire were evident, with abandoned houses nearby covered in graffiti. One house stood out โ€“ a humble abode, a single-story structure with a worn-out facade.

"๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜," I murmured to himself, noting the absence of a second floor.

Manang Clara said the Farradoโ€™s house didnโ€™t have any other floors. The other abandoned houses had one but this one does not.

Entering the desolate dwelling, I was met with emptiness and a cold air. The vandalized interior told tales of neglect. I inspected each corner, envisioning the life that once existed before my fatherโ€™s death.

I walked more and my footsteps echoed through the hollow ground, a stark contrast to the vibrant memories he imagined.

โ€˜๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด? ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข โ€“ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ขโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ขโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ โ€“ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏโ€™๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต?โ€™

The thought of that hurt. I have grown to love Mama and Jena as my own family. Iโ€™m very thankful they adopted me to become a Farrado. Thinking that all of that only happened because someone died was bitter yet sweet to me.

As I contemplated, I noticed something weird on the right corner wall. A box shape is shining on the corner wall only at certain angles. The whole other wall was matte and didnโ€™t reflect light on them โ€“ only the right corner wall. One can miss it if they are not looking closely.

I was ready to touch it when a scream shattered the silence, startling me. I rushed towards the source. From one abandoned house to another, the screams kept echoing. Moving farther and deeper to the deserted part of Marwood, the scream was getting louder.

"๐—›๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ? ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ?" I called out. One last scream reached my left ear and I decided to move towards it. On my left, a black house covered with vines stood.

I walked in and found nothing on the first floor. When I went up, however, a gruesome sight greeted me โ€“ a lifeless body sprawled on the ground.

โ€˜๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ?โ€™

I examined the body on the ground but did not touch it. I donโ€™t want to leave my fingerprints on anything. I donโ€™t want headaches.

The dead manโ€™s eyes were wide open. He was sleeping on the pool of his own blood. He had cuts and bruises everywhere. Looking closely, his abdomen was slightly exposed. A symbol was peeping โ€“ like the one earlier! The mark looked like it was freshly engraved. It was a fresh burn scar.

After having enough look, I called the police to tell the murder that happened just n

Please log in to read the full chapter