๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐€๐๐‘๐ˆ๐Ÿ’ ๐‚๐€๐‘๐“๐„๐‹

tururut
Please log in to read the full chapter

Blood traced the hammerโ€™s structure.

ย 

I tried to stay quiet as I sobbed โ€” witnessing the ferocious woman repeatedly hitting the man on a chair. Suddenly, the woman stopped and started walking towards a table. It looked like she would get another tool for her victim butโ€ฆ she stopped.

ย 

Instead, her head, still looking down, tilted to my side. She wasnโ€™t fully facing the closet I was but something was telling me she knew of my presence behind the closetโ€™s doors. In a blink, the woman was gone.

ย 

I quickly looked around at the gap in the closetโ€™s door but it was limited. My blindspots outweighed my view, making it hard for me. Iโ€™m fighting the urge to open the door every second that passes by.

ย 

Three.

ย 

Two.

ย 

One.

ย 

I was about to open the door when I heard footstepsโ€ฆ getting louder and louder. Her hard soles clicked on the wooded floor like it was ready to bring someone to deathโ€™s doorstep. I was so dumbfounded when the eye blinked.

ย 

I covered my mouth tightly and closed my eyes. The noise from the shoes moved farther and farther. I exhaled as if a big thorn was pulled from my chest and slowly opened my eyes. From what I can see through the gaps of the closet door, I can tell that the woman was gone. I started to feel calm as I realized the woman had already left.

ย 

Slowly, I opened the door and carefully stepped out โ€“ my gaze was fixed on the man on the chair. When I got out completely, I cautiously closed the door behind me โ€” that was the only time my gaze left the man on the chair.

ย 

When I turned my eyes to the closet door, I saw the creepy womanโ€™s smile and she launched her hammer at me.

ย 

โ€œ๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜†!โ€ A manโ€™s yell beside me pulled me from my trance. โ€œ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ! ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ผ!โ€ He wiped the sweat on his forehead. โ€œ๐—œ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป.โ€ The panting stranger handed me my phone and immediately left the moment I stared at him dazedly.

ย 

โ€˜๐˜›๐˜ด๐˜ด. ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ตโ€™๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ดโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ.โ€™

ย 

I checked my phone only to find a lot of missed calls from Ranky. I was about to type a message for him, good thing he called again.ย 

ย 

โ€œ๐—ช๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ? ๐—ข๐—ผ๐—ต, ๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€, ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—ž๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น... ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ผ.โ€

ย 

As soon as Ranky's voice entered my ears, I started to go to my car as fast as I could. The last unfeasible hope for my father to be inno

Please log in to read the full chapter