๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: ๐๐Ž ๐€๐ˆ๐‘ ๐‚๐€๐ ๐๐„ ๐†๐‘๐€๐’๐๐„๐ƒ

tururut
Please log in to read the full chapter

Am I the only one who can hear that?

ย 

I looked to my left and there was light. I looked to my right and there was darkness.

ย 

Which way should I go? Should I go to the light and open my eyes to the truth waiting to be looked at? Or should I go to the darkness and just let my feet drive my body to the infinite secrets waiting to be stepped on?

ย 

I was about to choose when I heard a popping and crackling sound. Thatโ€™s when the ground I was standing on started to burn. Filip Dushmanโ€™s call sparked my curiosity for this investigation. Leo Vihollinenโ€™s last words to Filip ignited the spirit in me to dig deeper. The flames of the killings in Marwood and the scenes flashing in my head burned brighter and brighter the longer I stayed. Looking like my adoptive father, feeling familiarity with a stranger who turned out to be my lover, knowing my adoptive father killed someoneโ€™s son mercilessly, the enemy advancing and killing my grandfatherโ€™s right hand all burned my soul with its diabolical blaze. I thought that was the end as the fire diedโ€ฆ but no โ€” its ashes were out to hunt me.

ย 

I am not a Farrado. I donโ€™t want to be a Dushman. Nor a Vihollinen but I am. I am Kai Vihollinen. The diamond of two Triads โ€” detectives and vendettas โ€” had the most ashes. It was so stomach-turning that my lungs started to deflate. The bad thing is it never got filled again. Iโ€™m running out of air. This ride to justice is losing me.

ย 

I looked at the footage, and I paused unconsciously. The gravity of the footage was so strong my hand automatically paused it to grasp for air. No air can be grasped though. No one can seize the air. But I will.

ย 

I then proceeded to resume the video. The person in the hoodie turned his back to the camera took off his hoodie and threw it to the house on fire. I was shocked to see that on his back โ€” a tattoo of a three-way Venn diagram not entangled with a heart but a circle. The same symbol as Luis group - Triad Vendetta. After that, something flashed and the camera went black.ย 

ย 

โ€˜๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข? ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ขโ€ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜“๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต? ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ? ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ-๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ?โ€™

ย 

I took all that I found important inside the room and left the Sofitel. Before I go back to Angono, I decided to drop by Grace Farradoโ€™s wake. I just want to watch, even from afar. But there was no wake. Jena decided to bury Mama the next day she died.

ย 

โ€˜๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ? ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต?โ€™ Maybe the pain was too much for her to handle. I left a bouquet at Mamaโ€™s tombstone and left. I was driving my car to Angono when I noticed I didnโ€™t have my phone with me. I left it on the tombstone!

ย 

I came back to the memorial park but my phone wasnโ€™t the only thing I found there. The bouquet I left earlier was ravaged and burnt.

ย 

โ€˜๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด?!โ€™ I looked around but the memorial park was just an empty field. No one was around. With a heavy heart, I left Mamaโ€™s tombstone like that. The burnt and ravaged flowers tell me something bad will happen if I stay longer. I canโ€™t be in dangerโ€ฆ not when I have a mystery to unravel.

ย 

Back here at Agono, I came across Emily. I know she saw me but she walked passed me like I wasnโ€™t there. The heavy feeling in my heart doubled. But there is much more important than what I feel โ€” the justice that the victims deserve.

ย 

A few hours after reviewing the footage, the Russian hacker sent another email. I thought it would be also about the old Farrado house but no. It contains crucial information regarding the four victims of my wicked father - Reina Dizon, Kevin Ferrer, Amethyst Cromwell, and Yuri Rogue.

ย 

Upon reading the email sent to me, my head started throbbing like hell again. I still proceeded to continue reading though.

ย 

The first information sent was about Reina Dizon.ย 

โ€œ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐——๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ป.โ€ The Russian hacker stated.

ย 

โ€˜๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ?! ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ? ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ? ๐˜๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ? ๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ-๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ?โ€™

ย 

She gotta be my mother because Grandpa Filip and Grandma never had a daughter, only boy twins - my father Leo and Uncle Luis. So my motherโ€™s name is Calliope, huh? What a beautiful name!

ย 

โ€œ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ.โ€ The Russian hacker added.

ย 

โ€˜๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ? ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ?โ€™

ย 

After finding out who my biological mother was unexpectedly and acquiring information about Reina, I didnโ€™t give much thought as to why Reina betrayed my mother as I had to go through the information about the other victims that the Russian hacker had gathered.

ย 

I then proceeded to read the information about Kevin Ferrer โ€” he happened to be my fatherโ€™s boss when he was a detective.

ย 

The information about the third victim - Amethyst Cromwell is what really shocked me. Besides confirming that she is the mistress of Leo Vihollinen, she is the 2nd Lower Triad head. The Russian hacker specified the Triad Amethyst was in the detective one and it got me wondering.

ย 

โ€˜๐˜๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ด? ๐˜–๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏโ€™๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ?โ€™ I brushed all the thoughts away and continued.

ย 

It all came down to the fourth victim - Yuri Rouge, the 1st Lower Triad head.

ย 

This means that the Triad โ€” my fatherโ€™s private group of detectives โ€” had Leo Vihollinen as the Upper Triad Head, Yuri Rouge as the 1st Lower Triad Head, and Amethyst Cromwell as the 2nd Lower Triad Head.

ย 

โ€˜๐˜“๐˜ช

Please log in to read the full chapter