๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ•: ๐…๐€๐“๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐‹๐„๐’๐’ ๐๐‡๐€๐๐“๐Ž๐Œ ๐๐„๐„๐Š๐ˆ๐๐†

tururut
Please log in to read the full chapter

ย 

Despite the headache and sudden flashes, I stayed with the group.

"๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ?" I asked one of the men.

"๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ. ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜†๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ. ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜†'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ...๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜."

"๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฒ'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป," another companion added.

I didnโ€™t want to waste my time on some killings anymore and just focused on finding the old Farrado house. I started asking the residents, exploring every corner of Marwood, searching for any clues that could shed light on the mystery. But I couldnโ€™t get any.

As I approached people to inquire about it, all I heard were whispers and gossip regarding the mysterious killings that were going around again.

Iโ€™m starting to realize the situation was more complicated than I expected. I only have three weeks to solve the mystery of my fatherโ€™s death and here goes another one โ€“ oddly entwining its fate to my fatherโ€™s.

I walked through the now dimly lit streets of Marwood. I didnโ€™t even realize that it was nighttime already. As if on cue, my stomach started to growl. I didnโ€™t eat lunch. The only thing that can satisfy my hunger is answers to this mystery!

Some people dodged my questions, while others seemed to enjoy toying with me. Like the group of drunk men I'm talking to in the village street right now.

"๐—ช๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜, ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜†? ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€; ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ

Please log in to read the full chapter