๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ: ๐‹๐„๐“ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ž๐‘ ๐€๐๐’๐–๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹?

tururut
Please log in to read the full chapter

ย 

Did working 24/365 already mess up my head?

๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ '๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ.' ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ช๐˜ตโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ!

Since the day I was born, I havenโ€™t been outside the city of Manila so how can I possibly be in some grass field - far from the beloved buildings of Manila?

At the thought of that, I just realized that I was in an accident. Like the accident-accident not just the I-hurt-my-finger-ouch-accident!

-

I was just driving in my car while jiving with the radioโ€™s upbeat melody. I was on the way to my girlfriend when my world moved in slow motion. The surrounding was filled with silence.

I remember seeing a lot of people through my shattered windshield. Then everything went black.

-

Now, Iโ€™m here lying in bed - just woke up after four days. The door opened. From it, the three most important women of my life walked in; my mother, my sister, and my girlfriend.

Grace Farrado, my mother, has wavy brown hair that reaches her waist. It moved gracefully as she came near the bed I was lying in. Even with her worried eyes, Mama looked lovely. Her tan skin just emphasizes her features and her delicate & slender body.

Beside her, my sister Jena approached me with open arms. Just like Mama, her eyes were wide and painted brown. While Mamaโ€™s was wavy, her hair was curly and black.

Even though my blood and theirs are different from one another, I love them like they are my real family.

Moving my head to the left, I met gazes with a pair of brown almond orbs. It was m

Please log in to read the full chapter