๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: ๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐‹๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐€ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐’๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐„, ๐“๐‘๐”๐“๐‡, ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐๐’๐–๐„๐‘๐’

tururut
Please log in to read the full chapter

Iโ€™m completely blank. It feels like every puzzle piece Iโ€™ve worked for seems to not fall rightfully into its place.

โ€˜๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ?โ€™

All his parting words made sense. He would not bother stepping into the picture and helping me to seek justice for his mother if, in the first place, he already killed his momโ€™s killer.

Heโ€™s in jail and now Iโ€™m alone here at the rooftop of the hotel Iโ€™m staying in. The ice-cold railings of the rooftop sent dreadful thoughts into my head.

โ€˜๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญโ€ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜โ€™๐˜ฎ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ?โ€™ I took a deep breath as the wind blew on my face, with the scent of fresh grass.

โ€˜๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏโ€™๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜?' Thatโ€™s what I force myself to think. Iโ€™ve been tormented for weeks. Maybe this feeling of discouragement is normal. I need to pull myself together, I canโ€™t continue like this. I have to choose between the light and darkness. I canโ€™t be in the middle for too long.

I went to Starbucks and bought a grande matcha latte, just to get that sugar rush. A Matcha latte probably ainโ€™t the best option for a sugar rush but I wanted to have something different anyway. The middle-aged barista lady with blonde dyed hair was extremely nice. She even left a short message on my cup though the message on the cup said something odd.

โ€œ๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒโ€

I put on a confused face and looked at the barista. The barista looked back and gave me a quick wide smile reaching her eyes. I just replied with a small smile out of panic.

I left the cafe feeling much better, ready to continue my work. Accusing Ranky felt wrong. So here I am, reinvestigating everything.

There was this dithering thought that I should not just investigate this in any place. A feeling inside me was suggesting I might have missed something in one of the places I have been in the last few weeks.

Manilaโ€ฆ

Sofitel Grand Boulevard Hotelโ€ฆ

ThrillQuest Havenโ€ฆ

Building with four elevatorsโ€ฆ

Angonoโ€ฆ

Marwoodโ€ฆ

Old Farrado houseโ€ฆ

The bar behind the art-houseโ€ฆ

Pines City Executive Villageโ€ฆ

Pampangaโ€ฆ

Bunsuran Fallsโ€ฆ

โ€˜๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด? ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ?โ€™

My mind couldnโ€™t decide so my heart did. It led me to the untouched home of the once greatest detective of his time. Pines City Executive Village. Something always pulls me back here. Itโ€™s like Iโ€™m attached to itโ€ฆ like Iโ€™m bound to it.

This time, I didnโ€™t drive my car in. I parked it on the other side of the road, parallel to the entrance of the village. The road reflected the gloomy sky โ€” it painted gray hues everywhere. Just as I was about to cross the road, I saw a flicker of yellow light from a car. I closed my eyes and readied for the impact. I waited and waited until there was none but silence.

When I opened my eyes, it was already nighttime. The car that was supposed to hit me was nowhere to be found. I wasnโ€™t even in the same place when I closed my eyes earlier! Iโ€™m now at the entrance of the village, facing the road. The gloomy sky was no longer gloomy but a bawling dark sky. The streets were painted with orange hues of the street lights.

I tried to move but I couldnโ€™t. I canโ€™t even talk! Suddenly, my feet started to move on their own. Even though Iโ€™m not, my thoughts were vague and disoriented.

โ€œ๐—›-๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜. ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ.โ€ I uttered those words involuntarily! Whatโ€™s happening?! Am I possessed? Is this the afterlife?

I walked through the rain, moving towards the other side of the road where a car was parked. Suddenly, I saw a flicker of white light from a distance, a car.

โ€˜๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏโ€™๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ? ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ตโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ?!โ€™

I tried to avoid the car but it still collided with me. My sight doubled as my body was pulled by Earthโ€™s gravity. I thought Iโ€™d hit the roadโ€™s floor but someone caught me.

I couldnโ€™t keep my eyelids open but when I did. I saw almond orbs staring down at me. The person was wearing a mask and a hoodie โ€” I canโ€™t identify if itโ€™s a female or a male. This person feels familiar!

My blood boiled with rage. I tried to reach the personโ€™s face. โ€œ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—บ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜†. ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—บ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฒ. ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—บ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ.โ€

The loud horn of a car awakened me. I opened my eyes. Again. I already opened my eyes earlier. Am I dreaming?

The surroundings were different again. Iโ€™m now on the road, not in front of the villageโ€™s entrance. The car that was supposed to hit me was now here. It wasnโ€™t there a while ago! And the skyโ€ฆ itโ€™s back to being gloomy again! It was already dark and raining earlierโ€ฆ why is it like this?

I turned to look at the driver and he was also different from the one that caught me a few seconds ago. The driver in front of me right now was not wearing any hoodie or a mask. His eyes were not almond brown eyes too.

โ€œ๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ?! ๐—œ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜†. ๐—š๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ, ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜!โ€

I stepped back to my car mindlessly. The flash that I just hadโ€ฆ itโ€™s familiar. I had that before. I know I do. I just canโ€™t pinpoint when.

Nighttime. Raining. Orange hues. He pulled the trigger. I love him.

Thatโ€™s it! Thatโ€™s the dream I had before I woke up after four days. For it to strike me againโ€ฆ is it not a dream? Is it a memory Iโ€™ve lost?

I recalled all of the flashes Iโ€™ve encountered since the day I stepped into Angono. All of it was either threatening me because I was meddling too much or trying to kill me. In some flashes, I was witnessing gruesome crimes.

The person that caught me a while ago said something about sadism. That person talked to me like I was not just hit by a carโ€ฆ or maybe it was because it was intended. That person hit me intentionallyโ€ฆ but why?

โ€œ๐——๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ปโ€™๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€? ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚? ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚?โ€ A voice inside my head spoke.

โ€œ๐—œ๐˜โ€™๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ. ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚.โ€

The person that hit meโ€ฆ had brown almond eyes. I want to push away the thoughts Iโ€™m having right now but only two people come to mind โ€” my girlfriend and my best friend.

Aliana Sidero has brown almond eyes. Viktor Rouge has brown almond eyes.

The person said something about sadism. Viktor said something about sadism before.

Only now did it hit meโ€ฆ Viktor Rouge. Viktor. Rouge. Rouge! Viktor has the same surname as Yuri Rouge. I know Iโ€™m making a hasty judgment but itโ€™s too much to be a coincidence.

If it's Viktor who hit me then what was his reason? He may be a relative of Yuri Rouge, but why would Viktor target me? If I really knew something important about the cases, shouldn't I be protected rather than targeted? The cases were not just Leo's, they were Triad Detectives cases. Triad Detectives had Leo Vihollinen, Amethyst Cromwell, and Yuri Rouge as its head.

โ€˜๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ? ๐˜๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ?' Luis mentioned that there were other two members before him on the Triad Vendetta. Could Viktor be one of the other members? Why would he commit crimes if his relative was a great detective?

Nothing is making sense.

I crossed the road again towards the village entrance with my mind floating elsewhere. Entering Leoโ€™s mansion, it was still the same. I roamed around again. The mysteries were like Leoโ€™s mansion โ€” it never fails to surprise me.

Standing in front of a dark oak door accented with gold, I wondered why I hadnโ€™t seen this before. The door had designs that of a king.

โ€˜๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.โ€™ That sounds familiar. Like a poker card accented with gold.

I opened the door and I was greeted by a big room. Walking inside it feels heavy. I looked around and the pictures on the wall halted my steps.

Pictures of the younger me were hung on the wall. From childhood to adolescence. I didnโ€™t know I was crying until I felt tears dripping down my cheeks.

โ€œ๐— ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟโ€ฆ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚? ๐——๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ?โ€

I became more determined to solve this mystery. I scattered the case files on the bed trying to find something that I may have missed. I reviewed each case starting with my uncle, Luis Farrado.

I accused Ranky of killing Luis Farrado because he has the same tattoo as the man on the footage of the old Farrado house burning.

Case 1:Reina Dizon

Case 2:Kevin Ferrer

Case 3: Amethyst Cromwell

Case 4: Yuri Rouge

Case 5: Luis Farrado

Iโ€™ve combed these cases inside and out but why is it that thereโ€™s still something missing? Even the recent killings in Marwood, I looked into them all. I tidied up the messy files and put them all on my desk.

With all the stress Iโ€™m going through, even the first folder not being the right side up was annoying me. It was case fourโ€™s folder. As I was going to flip it over, the light from my lampshade shone on the folder and I saw something that intrigued me.

โ€œ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ?โ€ I whispered to myself.

I took a closer look and it wasnโ€™t an ordinary scratch mark โ€” it was writing. I took a magnifying glass and carefully traced the marks with a pencil. Itโ€™s definitely not English but with the characters Iโ€™m seeing, I assumed it was Korean. Iโ€™m a little familiar with the characters since Aliana used to buy a lot of Korean instant ramyeon. I rewrote it on a piece of paper with a black pen.

โ€˜๋‹ต์€ ์‹œ์ž‘์— ์žˆ์–ดโ€™

Thanks to technology, I was able to translate it by taking a picture through Google Translate.

โ€œ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด,โ€ it translates.

โ€˜๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ? ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ?โ€™

My head throbbed when I thought of that. I remember the time Grandpa and I miscommunicated. Speaking of Grandpa, I realized that he just suddenly stormed into my hotel room yesterday. Itโ€™s like he came with a purposeโ€ฆ but after Rankyโ€™s siege, he looked like he was here but his mind wasnโ€™t. I didnโ€™t pay much attention though. I havenโ€™t forgotten the picture of him with one of my fatherโ€™s victims. Even if the same blood runs through our veins, he is not to be trusted. I went back to deciphering.

โ€œ๐—ฆ๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—œ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?โ€

โ€˜๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆโ€™, I remembered that short quote from my Starbucks cup from earlier. Now Iโ€™m just pissed that I realized that I may really be running in circles. That's why every problem I face branches out to another problem.

I need to go far beyond normal thinking โ€” as if thatโ€™s not what Iโ€™ve been doing in the past few weeks. Iโ€™m thinking far ahead, I need to think fartherโ€ฆ

I paused for a while and thought, maybe Iโ€™m thinking a little way off the cliff. Maybe Iโ€™m overthinking, maybe Iโ€™m overanalyzing, maybe Iโ€™m diving too deep

Please log in to read the full chapter