๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐€ ๐…๐€๐ˆ๐๐“ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐๐”๐“ ๐€ ๐‚๐ˆ๐‘๐‚๐‹๐„

tururut
Please log in to read the full chapter

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐€ ๐…๐€๐ˆ๐๐“ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐๐”๐“ ๐€ ๐‚๐ˆ๐‘๐‚๐‹๐„

ย 

On the way back to Marwood, Mama, and Jena were all I could think about. Iโ€™m not sure if I could treat them like I used to now that I know of Papaโ€™s crime. How could they keep this from me? I know Iโ€™m not of their blood but really? Jena saw the crime with her own eyes! Did she really keep it for the sake of the familyโ€™s image?

ย 

Tsk. If thatโ€™s her reason then she already failed. I received a text from Mr. Anderson earlier for additional information about Luis Farrado. Even though he was helping the son of his sonโ€™s killer was suspicious, I let him. I donโ€™t have time to be choosy right now.

ย 

๐‘ด๐’“. ๐‘จ๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’๐’:

๐ด๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›, โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”. ๐ป๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘’. ๐ฝ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘–๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘  ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘ข๐‘ก. ๐‘‚๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘–๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .

ย 

It would be fine if it were the demon that threatened the witnesses but it was Jena! The Jena Iโ€™ve known to be so fragile. She would even cry whenever an animal would die in a movie. How come those sinful words came out of ?!

ย 

Marwoodโ€™s home-like scent covered my nose but it came with a surprise I didnโ€™t expect the most.

ย 

Here I am again, near the village gate just like my first day here. Babbles of residents fill the atmosphere for the second time. Like before, I made my way to the front, and there, dรฉjร  vu kissed me.

ย 

A body with that anonymous groupโ€™s symbol was marked on the dead bodyโ€™s neck. It was a petite woman. Her face was covered with cloth and her arms were full of cutsโ€”

ย 

โ€œ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป! ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ผโ€ฆโ€ A resident wailed beside me. I donโ€™t know why but I started to sweat when I heard chicken adobo.

ย 

โ€˜๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ. ๐˜ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏโ€™๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต?โ€™

ย 

I moved to check the dead bodyโ€™s face but a hand held my arm. I turned to look

Please log in to read the full chapter