Long Lost Twins? NO WAY

The Beautiful Dancer and The Prince {temporary hiatus}

Sorry for late update... *bow* i was going somewhere so yeah... kkk xD So this is the update ;D I hope you enjoy this :) And OMG, the prequel of this has got 113 subbies :0 i'm so surprised and SO HAPPY! THANKS A LOT XD Hope you all enjoy and like this story too <3

 

***

 

"I can't believe this." The guy who looks  exactly like Myungsoo replied after you and Myungsoo tell that you two were lost. "Where are you from?" He asked again. "The beach house around there." Myungsoo pointed. "But we can't find it, as if it was lost just like that."

 

"Beach house? There is no beach  house at all around here..." the guy responded. "Anyway, you guys can stay here. It's so weird how you two looked like me and... " His words were cut off by a voice calling 'Myungsoo'. Myungsoo can't help but raised his head, and found a girl who looks exactly like you. 

 

A girl walked toward you and Myungsoo, she stood beside the guy. The girl's eyes widen, "W-who is this?" 

 

"I don't know too..." The guy take the girl's hand who was standing beside him, as if he was saying, 'it's okay. everything's under control'. The girl looked at him and eyed both of you again. 

 

"Myungsoo-ya, Maybe you can explain to me later, I must go and see the noodles I was cooking." And with that she left to the kitchen. "Myung-Myungsoo? Did she just call you Myungsoo?" myungsoo asked the guy. He nodded in confusion, "Why? That's my name..." He replied. 

 

Oh well, what is all this?!

 

"Wait, don't say that..." The guy who claimed that his name is also Myungsoo said, as if Myungsoo was reading his mind, he replied, "Yes, my name is also Myungsoo." 

 

You looked at the two surprised. "What is this? This is a dream, right? There is two Myungsoo here, and I also saw a girl who looks so alike with me! What is this?!" You who kept quite from the starting finally shouted all the things you were thinking, you stood up, looked at the guy and your husband, Myungsoo. Everything just seems so weird and out of control. 

 

"_______, calm down." Myungsoo held both your hands, trying to calm you down. Suddenly your vision becomes blurry, a tear fell on your cheeks. "This is a dream, right? Myungsoo Oppa let's go out! We can go back to the beach house!" You grabbed his hand, making him stood up and ran away. Myungsoo tried to stop you but you wouldn't. 

 

"_______!" the guy shouted your name when you and Myungsoo were kind of far away from the house. You stopped, you brushed your tears away with your finger and turned back. "Don't you dare to say that her name is also the same like mine..." You glared at the guy. The guy looked at her, confused of what to do, he nodded. "It is."

 

"See. I'm out of here. This is so weird." You ran again, toward the sea. Myungsoo walked silently behind you, he didn't say a word. He just followed you walking around the beach again and again, and still found the same house you left. 

 

You stood in front of the house. The girl and the guy looked at you two. "It's late night, let's just stay with them. If this is a dream, we better sleep and when we wake up, then this all will end, right?" He cupped your face, looking at you straight in the eyes. You nodded weakly. No more energy left. "I-I'm afraid...." Then your eyes closed, you fell on his chest. 

 

 

***

"I also don't know what's happening here..." The guy said after Myungsoo laid you on one of the bed in the house. They got a cup of tea and talk about the strange happening. "Maybe we can find out about it later..." he suggested. 

 

Myungsoo just nodded. The girl who happened to have the same as you looked at the two guys, "You two looks exactly alike, you know. It's so weird. And when I call "Myungsoo", both of you responded...." She chuckled. 

 

"That's true. It will be confusing like this..." Myungsoo responded. "Then call me another name, so it will be less confusing. Hyunsoo, how does it sounds?" He suggested. 

 

"So from now on we all will call you Hyunsoo!" The girl smiled, showing the exact same smile you have. Myungsoo a.k.a Hyunsoo nodded. "And as for your so-called twins, I think calling her some other name too would be good. We're the stranger here anyway." Hyunsoo smiled. 

 

"Shim Hyori, how about that?"

 

"That's nice, you all can call her that..." Hyunsoo smiled at them. 

 

"Well, welcome~" Myungsoo smiled back. "But I think we need to make some kind of scenario if later INFINITE wokes up in the morning... " 

 

"INFINITE?" Hyunsoo raised his eyebrows. "Ah, yeah, they are my friends..." Myungsoo replied. "Don't say that you have the same name of group too?" 

 

"I'm afraid to say, I Do..." Hyunsoo bitterly answered. And so the night went on with the three exchanging some important information, preparing for a great scenarion named "My Long Lost Twins Has Come Back to Town" tomorrow morning.

 

 

Comments are very much appreciated :D