Sudden Lost

The Beautiful Dancer and The Prince {temporary hiatus}

 

Thanks for all the subscribers :) I love you all :D 

 

"Opppa it's the beach! Ah~" You scremaed while enjoying the breeze. "You like it?" myungsoo hugged you from the back. You nodded as a reply. It was your 'honeymoon', except that the truth that...

 

"GUYS, SEE! I FOUND BIG SEASHELL!" Dongwoo shouted to Woohyun, he ran to Woohyun and Sunggyu who were busy drinking tropical juice. "Oh, good job, kid" Sunggyu smirked, sipping some more juice.

 

Sungjong was busy playing with water with his dog, enjoying the moment. Sungyeol wasn't allowed to go with Nayoon, because Nayoon couldn't go because of some business trip of her parents. So she dragged sungyeol with her and (un)fortunately, Sungyeol parents were coming along too. 

 

"I was hoping we would get a honeymoon... just the two of us." Myungsoo pouted. "Haha, our parents said when we reached 21 they'll allow us." you replied, trying to cheer him.

 

"And that's next year." He replied back. "Myungsoo-ya! don't be like that, just enjoy!" 

 

"Sorry... " He cupped my cheek, he was getting closer... and closer... a little bit more his lips touched yours.... 

 

BUT

 

"KIDS, Food is ready!" Your mom shouted from the house by the beach. Everyone ran toward her, they're so hungry. "Thank you, eomoniii!" They shouted. You and Myungsoo stood in your place.

 

"Maybe next year we'll get the peaceful one." Myungsoo tried to cheer himself up, and maybe, you, too. "I guess so." You bitterly replied. 

 

**

 

"Be careful" Myungsoo said as he held your hands, helping you to sneak out from the window. You jumped, you almost fell but Myungsoo caught you. "Good job." He praised you.

 

You both put on your shoes, ready for some night walk. Finally, a time where only the two of you are there. The breeze was even stronger than before but you two enjoyed it. You two played with the cold water, spraying each other. 

 

"Myungsoo yaaa!!" You shouted. "Call me oppa~" He sprayed more. "Once a day is enough" You sprayed him back. You were wet, him as well. 

 

"You will catch a cold if we don't go back now. Let's go." Myungsoo took your hand. 

 

"I still want to play." You stoned in your place. "No, tomorrow we will play again. Okay?" He smiled. "Okay." Finally you agreed.

 

The way home, you two were kind of lost. You two thought you were going the correct way, but no, you were just going through the same place again and again. Suddenly you saw a light coming from somewhere. You two decided to follow it. 

 

"Excuse me!" Myungsoo shouted. The flashlight moved toward them. "Who... are you?" The owner of the flashlight fluttered. Myungsoo and you was shocked too.

 

The person looked exactly like Myungsoo!

 

***

:D Comments please <3 

Recommendation

:) Great~~!! xD kk