1st Day as their Twins

The Beautiful Dancer and The Prince {temporary hiatus}

"ahm..." you stretched your arms as your eyes see the light coming in from the window. You looked around, then realised you're not in your own room. Ah, yes, I'm living with Hyomin now." You scanned the room and found your 'twins' still sleeping peacefully on another bed beside you. You smiled, remembering she is now your 'sister'.

 

You stood up, stretching your body once again. Yesterday you had an awkward dinne with your 'parents'. They keep talking about business it hurts your head. You decided to take a bath and get dressed into a t-shirt and knee-length pants. You walked around the huge house and found INFINITE who was eating together in the garden. You can see Myungsoo laughing. Or Hyunsoo. Ukh.

 

You walked toward them. "Hey" You greeted. They all turned their heads facing you, still chewing some foods. "Akh. Hyo... Hyo... Hyori?! Good morning!" Sunggyu greeted back, you chuckled, he was confused whether you were Hyori or Hyomin. "haha yes I'm Hyori~"

 

"You woke up already." Hyunsoo smiled at you, the usual smile he gave you when you just woke up, even though you haven't sleep in the same bed yet as him despite being husband and wife, you two live in the same house. Your parents always reasoned, next year.

 

Anyway, how do you know he is Hyunsoo and not Myungsoo? Well, they all are now wearing a suit which has their name badge. "You woke up already? So not you." You teased Hyunsoo, whom you know is so hard to be woken up as he's a deep sleeper. He just chuckled. The other INFINITE members seem surprised at the closeness between the two.

 

"You two seems close." Woohyun commented. "A-ah..." Hyunsoo stuttered, doesn't know how to answer. "He was my bodyguard before." You made up a reason, hoping it was logical and acceptable for them. The members oooh-ed. "You never tell us that, Hyunsoo-ya!" Dongwoo punched him lightly, "S-sorry Hyung."

 

"Anyway, today is your last day before your school started. Don't you want to roam around Seoul?" Hoya suggested. "That's a good idea." A voice comes behind you. Hyomin. "You didn't wake me up..." She pouted. You gave him a sorry look. She's such a cute sister. But you spot something interesting from Myungsoo. He blushed when he saw Hyomin pouting!

 

"I'm hungry~ Let's eat! I'm lost in this house." Hyomin looked at you, "Lost?"

 

"Hm...yeah... hehe" You replied, embarassed. Blame the huge house!

 

***

 

"That bag looks nice!" You pointed a baby blue backpack in a store. INFINITE and Hyomin stopped, "You want it, Hyori-a?" She asked. You looked at her, Well, I want it, but I don't have mon...

 

Now you realised, you're one of the daughter of the richest business man in Korea. But since they're not actually your 'real parents' you're not going to use their money. "I just think it's cute~ Let's walk again!"

 

"Ice cream!" Hyomin shouted and ran to the ice cream parlor nearby. "Akh, she always ran when she saw an ice cream parlor!" Myungsoo complained and ran following her, afraid she'll be out of sight. "What flavour do you want?" She asked everyone. "Chocolate!" "Mint!" "Vanilla!" "Bubble Gum" shouting comes out from INFINITE's mouth except Hyunsoo and Myungsoo. "Choco Mint." They both said unanonimously. "Wow. Twins." Sungjong giggle at the two. "I want choco Mint too~" You finaly said after waiting all of them ordering.

 

You all sat on two benches that was in front one of the other. "Twins are different, but at some points they're the same, too." Sungyeol commented when he saw you and Hyomin enjoying your ice cream, eating it almost in the same way, and also Myungsoo and Hyunsoo who were eating while standing, looking around.

 

"What is your relationship with Hyori?" Myungsoo asked Hyunsoo while his ice cream. Myungsoo looked at him, "Me?" Myungsoo nodded, curious. "She's my wifey." Hyunsoo answered, smiling to himself. "WHAT?" Hyunsoo looked at Myungsoo's expression, which shows disbelief and surprised. So this is how I looked when I'm surprised.. haha

 

"Hyomin-a?" someone called her name. She raised her head and found Zico standing not so far from them. He ran toward them and smiled brightly, "Hey!"

 

"Jiho!" Hyomin smiled back. You looked at Zico. He was kind of different from the Zico you know. He dressed more neatly. "Ah, is this... Hyori?" He looked at me. I just nodded. "Hi." I was  trying to surpass my laughter, kay. I mean seeing Zico like this is kinda weird. "Hi!" He waved. "Hm... Hyomin-a, are you free today? Maybe.. we can... go somewhere?"

 

Hyomin looked at INFINITE, and stared at Myungsoo for a second. "I'm busy today. Sorry, Jiho." She smiled, apologized to him. "Oh... okay..." Zico replied, everyone can tell he's disappointed. "Maybe next time." He assured himself. He excused himself and left.

 

"He has been trying to go on date with me nowadays... I miss the old him." Hyomin mumbled, clear enough for you to hear.  "Don't ignore him too much, too, Hyomin-a... But don't give him hope, too." You smiled at her, then stood up. "So, where's next destination?"

 

***

Quite long  update :D Comments are much appreciated <33 Thanks ^^