SYNOPSIS - Clear your doubts

The Beautiful Dancer and The Prince {temporary hiatus}

This is not an update. Just a synopsis of what is going in the story because i found the readers are still confuse :) I hope with this you undertsand! Any question, asks me <3

 

 

 

  EVERYTHING here is for YOU <3  

 Synopsis 

One day, you were on a so-called Honey Moon with your husband, Kim Myungsoo. It doesn't feel like a real honey moon since INFINITE was coming too, more like a holiday. Because of that, you and Myungsoo decided to take a night walk around the beach near the house you're staying at. Because the night grew colder, Myungsoo told you that you two should go home so that you won't get sick. But on the way home, you realised you've walked quite far from your home, you were walking and walking but just to find that you're walking the same area again and again, never found the house you're staying at. Suddenly, you two saw a flash light coming, so Myungsoo decided to ask the person with the flashlight the way home. But when the flashlight hit the faces of the two of you, the person couldn't hide his feeling of surprised when he saw that Myungsoo has the exact same face as him!

 

When he took you two to his 'home', he realised that Myungsoo has the same name as him, which means, his name is also Myungsoo. While YOU has the same name and exact same face as his girlfriend, SHIM HYOMIN. But to avoid confusin, Myungsoo and YOU decided to change your name.

The change can be seen here :

 

 //////////////////////////////////////////////////////

by MightyMaknae

 

Well, as you can see, I put Zico in. He's supposed to come out in the next chapter, but, oh, well.

I think the picture is clear enough, isn't it? if it isn't, ask me anytime :)

If you are asking, so where are 'you' actually in this story, the answer is, no one knows where. Hm.. it's like another dimension, another world. But in that world you're a totally different person with different life. Same goes to Myungsoo and other characters.

 

And if you're wondering, why are you becoming her twins but she herself doesn't know (and everyone said you are her twins.)? The answer is...

Magically, every people in the 'new' world are thinking that IT IS like that. Like nothing happened, including your parents, INFINITE, Zico, Changmin or whoever other characters you name it, EXCEPT the four : YOU (HYORI), HYOMIN, MYUNGSOO and HYUNSOO.

 

So it's like as if you are already there in the first place, with Hyunsoo (or Myungsoo in your world). But you were somewhere else, not in Korea with your so-called twins. Same goes to Myungsoo.

 

In this story, PEOPLE in the 'new' world said that you are her twins who has been living in New York, and so haven't meet INFINITE and other people. Hyunsoo as well, magically other people already started calling him Hyunsoo and treating him as if he's no stranger, as if they know him well, but he doesn't know them, because eventhough he knows them, they're not the same like in his world... Same goes to you. The world has changed, but just for the four of you, because for other people, it seems like their memory has been changed, replaced or whatever it is called. :)

 

Take note  :

1. From chapter 4 onward, YOU will be called SHIM HYORI and 'another you' which was called as _______ is now called as SHIM HYOMIN so that it would be easier. :)

2. Zico is HYOMIN's childhood friend. But since the world has magically changed, he knew you, too. But not close to you (and you don't know him. Because well, this is a 'new' world.)

3. Same goes to Changmin. He knew you, but isn't close to you like he is to Hyomin.

 

Sorry for the confusion and I hope you'll still enjoy this story :D

Not going to update until someone commented that they've understood or asking something :)

- MightyMaknae