What a Tiring Day

The Beautiful Dancer and The Prince {temporary hiatus}

"You know, it's so awkward to see Zico like that!" You laughed as you remembered Zico you met this afternoon with Hyomin. She looked at you as she cleaned her face, "There is Zico too in your world?" She looked at you through the mirror. You nodded, "YUP! He's a childhood friend too, but he's not your Zico. He's active and talkactive~"

 

"Really?" She put a surprised expression, "I can't imagine Zico like that. He's a quite guy as far as I remember." She continue cleaning her face. You burst into laughter. Zico? Quite? No way. Except in some 'important' conditions! You remembered your phone, where you stored a video of Block B dancing to KARA's Mister, in which they enjoyed.

 

You showed her that video, and she laughed so hard, "I can't imagine Zico doing that, you know! He's like, the top scorer of the school, and he doesn't talk much too!" She added. You laughed harder than her, you can't imagine Zico as in her description, too.

 

You glanced at the clock, "I'm going to sleep. I wanna see my new friends." You pulled your blanket. Excited to see your new school?" She asked you and you nodded as an asnwer.

 

***

"That's the Shim Twins." "They look so alike!" "Pretty identical twins!" You and Hyomin is now the talk of the school. "Owh, the scholarship guy is having a twins, too? I don't believe he's their bodyguard. He seems the weakest." Someone commented on Myungsoo. He just walked behind you and INFINITE. The students don't really like him, since he's a geek and get into the school because of scholarship. "Don't mind them Myungsoo. They're just jealous." Hyomin assured Myungsoo as she shot a death glare at the students who said that. Hyunsoo and you who was talking with the principle since you two were new students joined INFINITE and Hyomin after awhile.

 

Hyunsoo who looked more rebelious than Myungsoo and seemed to have this confidence in him, attracts some girls. "He's handsome, but sadly he's related to Myungsoo the poor guy." "Does that mean if Myungsoo take off that glasses and make his hair like him he'll look like Hyunsoo?" Some girls chirped and you could hear it. You looked at Myungsoo who was wearing specs. "He looks like you" You giggled, remembering Hyunsoo in his nerdy days (see prequel for the story). Hyunsoo just chuckled.

 

***

Today too, INFINITE and Hyomin are eating together at lunch, with you and Hyunsoo. You were just about to open your lunch box when suddenly Zico came over. "hi!" He waves. You, still imagining him as a good boy, burst into laugh. He was in his very neat uniform. He even brings an English book! "H-Hi Zico." Hyomin waved back. "Here, sit here." You told Zico to sit beside Hyunsoo who was just beside you. Zico looked at you for seconds until he sits down. It was kind of awkward at first, but the atmoshpere becomes brighter after some conversation which has no points, just... conversing.

 

And then the day ended as usual.

 

***

'Your parents' were home again that night. You ate dinner separately from INFINITE, not like usual. "So, what do you think of being in a relationship, Hyomin-a?" Her parents ask her. She choked hearing that, she thought that her relationship with Myungsoo was found out by them. "I-I think it's okay..." She tried to act calm. Her father nodded. "What do you think of having a fiancee?" He asked her again. This situation... is it arrenged marriage? Her face becomes dark. "I-I don't know..."

 

"How about you go on a date with Woo Jiho this Saturday?" Her mom suggested. I looked at her, what does this means? Her mom looked at me, who is her 'twins' and said, "You could go on a date, too, Hyori-a. Do you have a boyfriend?" She asked you. No, not boyfriend, but husband. You shook your head.

 

After that was awkward silence. Before her father left the dining room, he said, "Saturday, at 10 PM at the park you two used to play at. Don't be late." She warned her. She just nodded. That was an arranged date!

 

And she wasn't happy at all.

 

***
"It's because I'm the heir. So they're thinking of me marrying Jiho." She explained, almost crying. I wiped her tears which finally fell down her cheeks. "He is a son from a wealthy family. I bet they want to merge the company!"

 

Is this what Hyunsoo has to go through before? (see prequel)

 

You hugged her. "Everything will be alright. There will be a right time when you can tell your parents about you and Myungsoo." I released her. "Okay?" I can see her nodded, but there was a feeling of hesitation in her. I hope she'll get the best.

 

 

***

Meanwhile, Myungsoo actually heard everything about the arranged date. "Yo! What happened Myungie-a?" Sungyeol tried to surprise him, but failed. He shook his head. "No... nothing..." But Sungyeol can see that he's really down. "Ya. Kim Myungsoo. You want to hide your problems from me?"

 

Myungsoo looked at him. If Sungyeol, he can't hide anything. Just can't. And so he told each and every single thing he felt.

 

What a tiring day.

 

***

Comments will be very much appreaciated :) I hope you enjoy reading the story, and anyway, I put a video of Block B again lol (as you can see i put Block B's video in the prequel too xD) This is like an inversed version of the Prequel hehe :3 

My lovely baby Kim Myungsoo for all the loyal readers :) 

anyway, Silent readers, I still appreacite you all for reading this story^^ But comments will ,of course, motivate me and makes me update faster! :) LOVE U ALL~