INFINITE?

The Beautiful Dancer and The Prince {temporary hiatus}

Ng... i was supposed to put this in the last chapter but well, I forgot >.< So here we go, HYUNSOO is the REAL Myungsoo from the first story, while MYUNGSOO is the 'new Myungsoo' they met :D HYORI is YOU and _______ is the girl that looks like you (we can't change her name, because you are the stranger here, not her :D) .And all the INFINITE here is not the INFINITE from the prequel.  Sorry if it's confusing ;________; 

 

I hope now you understand :D Because me myself sometimes get confused too. I feel so bad! Any question just asked me :D 

 

***

"Finally, we can see your twins! You've been teasing us with the photos of your twins since we first met, Myungsoo-ya~" Woohyun said after he told you to seat with ______, and Myungsoo beside Hyunsoo.

 

"It's really weird how they're a couple and they're both twins. So cute~" Dongwoo said with twinkling eyes, adoring you two. "Ah... eh..." The four of you becomes speechless. 

 

When did we said we have a twins? The scenario was only prepared yesterday's night! Myungsoo thought, Hyunsoo looked at him, as if they shared the same thought.

 

"Anyway, your mom called, Shim Twins! They are asking where you are. I think we better sned you two home, now. Hyori hasn't even met her mom since she arrived from New York, right?" Sunggyu told them, referring you as 'Hyori'.

 

"Omo! Oh yeah! We should go back soon!" Your 'twins' suddenly stood up, panicking. She went to her room and packed all her stuffs. "What happened?"  I whispered to Myungsoo. Myungsoo looked at me and smiled. "She is a rich girl, a heiress of a big company that owns many hotels and malls." His smiled turns bitter, "And I'm only a sholarship students in her school..." 

 

You were about to reply, but she went out of the room and run here and there. "Dongwoo Oppa please call any of my friend and tell them to tell my mom I'm in their place, kay! Nayoon would be better, though." She handed her phone to Dongwoo. Dongwoo directly put in a message and sends it to Nayoon, like he usually did. 

 

"Lemme take care of your things." Sungjong take her bag and went out to the car. "I'll tell you later what's happening." Myungsoo said to the two of you and stood up, helping his girlfriend packing up.

 

***

 

So it turns out that EVERYONE thought that you're her twins and Hyunsoo IS Myungsoo's twins. As if everyone's mind was changed, but the four of you. 

 

"It's weird. Everyone thinks you ARE my twins, as if nothing's wrong, even my mom!" She handed you a cup of milk while sitting on one of the bench in the rooftop garden's of their company.

 

"I know... this is all so weird..." You replied, taking a sip of the delicious milk. "But I'm happy to have you here, Hyori-a~ If you don't mind to be called that."

 

"Of course I don't mind. Just haven't get used to it." You took another sip of the milk. "So you ran away from home?" You asked her. "Not really run away... My parents allow me to go anywhere as long as INFINITE is with me." She sighed. "I can never tell them I love Myungsoo if it goes this way..." She looked blankly at the view of the city. The wind blew brushing their long hair.

 

"Why?" 

 

"Well, as you can see, I'm the heiress of this big compnay... I know you would go back to your own place~" She joked, but you can still feel the bitterness of her tone. "Myungsoo... Myungsoo from INFINITE. They're my so called bodyguards. But for me, they're my only friends." She smiled, remembering the days she spent with INFINITE. "Is there INFINITE too in you... hm... life?" She turned her head to you. You realised she's more lady-like than you, more feminine, really really a girl who comes from an elite family.

 

"Yeah~ We met in a place called Dance Ground. We like to dance together." You replied. You miss your INFINITE and A Minute unnies, even though it has only been a day.

 

"You can dance?" She looked at you in awe. "What kind of dance?" She smiled excitedly. "I can only do ballet. And I have stopped for quite a long time now."

 

"Ballet? That's cool! I always wanted to try! I can do some ... moves. hehee~ I'm learning poppin now!" 

 

You two shared a good time together on the roof top, you realised that she is still in high school, which means, in this world, you are in highschool too. "I'm getting younger! Yaaay~ You jumped when you realised you are 18 here. 

 

"So you're actually my unnie?" She asked wondering. "Never call me that! I'm your younger twins now~" You stick your tongues out, remembering when your mom called you the younger twins. "You don't have any brother?" You asked her, Changmin Oppa flashed to your mind when asking the question. What is Changmin Oppa's role here?

 

"I don't have one. I want one though. I'm kind of close with the minister's son, Shim Changmin." She chuckled. "We've known each other since we were small. He's like a brother to me, he loves to eat and tease me. He's studying abroad now, though" 

 

"Changmin Oppa does?" Your eyes widen. "You know, in my world, he is my real brother who likes to steal my food." You stare at the sky, the clouds which looks like the apple pie which was taken by Changmin long time ago makes you hungry. 

 

"Lunch time, let's meet the boys, should we?" She suggested and you two walked toward the elevator.

 

***

Meanwhile, INFINITE + Hyunsoo...

 

"Now I understand the condition. So _______ is a heiress of this company, and INFINITE is her bodyguard. You all go to the same school as her because of your job except Myungsoo who got a scholarship. And now I'm a new bodyguard of hers too. Am I right?" Hyunsoo explained to Myungsoo whatever he understood from his story. "Yeah, and I think now we are also taking care of Hyori too..." Myungsoo added. 

 

"Ya, you two. The ladies are going to eat their lunch~" Sunggyu tapped Myungsoo's shoulder. "Oh okay." Myungsoo signaled Hyunsoo to follow him. Sunggyu was walking in front of them, giving some bonding time for the twins, he said. 

 

"We are guarding them 24/7. When she eats, when she goes to school, when she takes her holiday, when she goes shopping... " Myungsoo explained. Hyunsoo just nodded. Even him who's a heir of a company as big as hers didn't have any bodyguard. Or maybe because he's a boy?

 

"Yeah, I know maybe 7, or 8, bodyguards sounds too much, but it's all for her safety, ever since she was almost killed 4 years ago..." Myungsoo added, as if he was reading his mind.

 

"Killed?"

 

"Yeah, there was a psycho guy who kidnapped her. He almost killed her. If the police didn't found her in the right time, she was already killed." Myungsoo flinched, remembering the past. 

 

"HERE!" Hyori and ____ shouted and waved, they were sitting in one of the table in the restaurant inside the building. INFINITE was sitting with them, it was like a reunion party or something. Hyunsoo and Myungsoo stopped their conversation and sat on one of the empty chairs.

 

"Whoa... you always eat like this? So fun! Eating with 8 people at the same time!" You exclaimed. "I know right! But I wish I can eat with my parents once in awhile... " she mumbled. 
 

"What?" You asked her since it was not clear. "Nothing. Let's order something, should we?" She took the menu the waitress gave her and flip the pages. 

 

***

 

I hope you guys are not confused... >.< See ya~ *ninja*