You Deserve Someone Better...

The Beautiful Dancer and The Prince {temporary hiatus}

Kim Myungsoo. You're only her bodyguard, as much as she wanted to be with you, she deserves someone better than you.

Myungsoo keep repeating those sentences in his mind. He sighed and get himself ready for school. No matter what, he must show Hyomin his best smile. Whatever happens. He looked at the watch, he still has some time left, he walked downstair. INFINITE boys greeted him with 'good morning'. Myungsoo take a seat beside Hyomin who was spreading butter on her bread. "Morning." Hyomin gave him her sweet smile, which, of course, Myungsoo loved so much. 

 

Myungsoo took a glance at Hyomin once in awhile. This girl, whom I'm thinking almost every second... he thought. When Hyomin caught him staring, Myungsoo will pretend nothing happen. That's what he usually do almost every morning. The moments when INFINITE the bodyguards and the Princess(es) can eat together in one table. 

 

The usual chaos happened at school. Those kind of chaos when the popular kids are coming. In the whole school, the Shim family of yours might be the richest. 'Might be', because you also don't actually know and don't actually care for richness and all those kind of stuffs. Same goes to Hyomin. 

 

Myungsoo eyed you and Hyunsoo who were laughing together, enjoying every moment you two get to spend together. Ever since this weird 'dimension trip', you and Hyunsoo are closer, since you two only have one another in the first place. Myungsoo was jealous at how Hyunsoo could get so close to you. Yes, Myungsoo is Hyomin's boyfriend, but there is still some distance that separate them apart. Somehow they can't even walked toegther in school. 

 

And Hyunsoo ever asked him about this, he just replied that the 'spies' of the Shim family might report that he and Hyomin are couple, which is dangerous for Hyomin, thus they kept it as a secret. What everybody know is that he's part of INFINITE, the Shim twins' bodyguards.

 

Bodyguards. I'm only a bodyguard. 

 

You all are now in the class, preparing for the first class. Zico came over to your class, he called Hyomin. Hyomin turned her head and smiled awkwardly, especially after yesterday's announcement from her dad about the arranged date. 

 

"Mm... Saturday..." Zico scratched his neck. He hesitates to say the next word, but Hyomin knew what he's talking about already. "Yup, 10 AM right?" You replied. Somehow some students caught your comversations with Zico, which caused some gossips. Is the two famous people in the school a couple?

 

Zico smiled, he was happy that Hyomin knew about the date. The bell rang, and so he waved a goodbye before he ran to his class. Sungyeol can see the sad eyes of Myungsoo. He patted his best friend, cheering him up.

 

***

"Where's Hyomin?" you asked Woohyun who was busy checking something at INFINITE's room. He raised his head, "I think he's going to practice ballet in Shim family's private dance studio" He sang. This family, how rich can they be? They have private dance studio, too? Whoa, I wanna try! 

 

You found the dance studio. It was just beside from your house. It was quite big and looks like ordinary dance studio. You went inside the place, as far as you know, this are has gym, dance studio and swimming pool, but it is separated from the main house. Classic music filled the room. A girl inside was dancing beautifully to some ballet moves you only seen on TV. You were amazed by the beauty of it. When it ended, Hyomin realised you were standing there the whole time she was dancing, she told you to go inside. 

 

"That was great." Myungsoo gave Hyomin her towel, he smiled at her and Hyomin smiled back at him. You are feeling like a third wheel. "Hmm... I'm going now, I think Hyunsoo need me now." you excused yourself. 

 

Myungsoo has always been the only one who watched her dancing ballet in her free time. He always loved it. "Thanks for waiting for me today as well." She thanked Myungsoo.

 

***

 

"Tomorrow is the arranged date... It would be awkward I bet!" Hyomin comlained. You wanted to cheer her up but don't know how. "Cheer up dongsaeng-i~" You patted her back. "Oh! Do you want me and INFINITE to follow you tomorrow?" You asked her.

 

"What for...?"
 

"For... fun?" you replied mindlessly. He chuckled, "As you wish, sis. Drag me out if the situation is super awkward!" 

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

Myungsoo kept looking at the photo INFINITE and Hyomin took a year ago. It was a photo of the 8 of you in a ski resort, looking all happy. Being her bodyguard 24/7, INFINITE followed Hyomin almost everywhere. Every INFINITE members know her favourite place, her favourite restaurants, or activities she likes or dislikes. INFINITE is like her own brothers already. 

 

Myungsoo raised the photo up, and he looked at it once again, with the shining lamp as the backgound. "You guys are the best brothers I ever has!" Hyomin sentence after the photo was taken once again ran through his mind. Brothers... 

 

Maybe she deserves someone better than me... 

 

***

LOL i feel that this chapter is kind of sad... Maybe because my mind is kind of sad too nowadays... 

Guys, comments are very much appreaciated and motivate me very very much!^^ Anyway, anyone know where to download the OST of Shut Up! Flower Boy Band? It's so hard to find D:

 

Thanks a lot for reading <3