The Starry Sky Shines Above Us

SHINee One Shots

You and Key

Key POV

The guys and I were finally done with our schedules....12 hours of dancing to Sherlock takes a lot out of you. Poor Taemin actually fell into my arms after the 8th time, unable to continue. He is only 18 after all....

"Hey guys, we should go out to dinner and invite you!" Jonghyun said. We all agreed excitedly. you was Onew's friend from middle school, and he introduced us when he joined.

"Ok, I will call her!" Jonghyun said as he picked up his phone.

Your POV

*Hello! Hello!* "Hello?" I said.

"Hey, it's Jonghyun!" a voice rang out from the other end of the line. "We were wondering if you wanted to come to dinner with us?" I about jumped out of my seat. I hadn't seen the boys in forever!

"Yeah sure! I'll be right over!" I hung up and went to get ready.

Key POV

Where is she? I wondered. "There you are!" I exclaimed as I saw her walk through the door. "Where were-" I stopped. Something about her had changed. She was 10 times more beautiful than I remembered. Her hair fell down past her shoulders in long black curls. Her warm brown eyes had a sweet twinkle to them as she looked up at me.

"Key, is something wrong?" She asked as she gently touched my arm, her soft hands giving me goosebumps.

"N-no. Of course not." I managed to reply. Wow...what's happening to me?

Taemin POV

"Has anyone seen Key?" I asked. Minho and Onew shook their heads.

"He went up to wait for you," Jonghyun replied immediatly. Of course Jonghyun would know where Key is...(sorry i ship jongkey)

"Well what's taking so long then?" I asked.

"Who knows? You should go check on them," Onew suggested. I was about to get up out of my seat when Key came over with. Wow...she looks...really pretty...

Your POV

"C'mon, I'll take you to our table," Key said. We walked over and Taemin came up and wrapped me in a HUGE bear hug!

"YAH! Taemin! I missed you too, but I CAN'T BREATHE!"

"Oops...sorry noona," Taemin smiled as he released me.

"Now," I said as I looked to the rest of them. "Is anyone else gonna hug me?"

The rest of them laughed and came over to hug me.

"KYAAA!!! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT BEAR HUGS JONGHYUN?!" I yelled.

"That's Jonghyun OPPA for you. Don't you forget it!" he teased.

"KIM JONGHYUN! I WILL GET YOU ONE OF THESE DAYS!" I sighed...I missed him too.

"Hey guys?" Key said as we all finished eating. "We should all just go back to the dorms, it's getting late..."

"Yeah ok," I agreed as I stood up. "Let's go."

Key POV

As we walked into the building where our dorm was, I lagged behind to talk to you.

"So...what should we do?" I asked.

"Whatever you guys wanna do! I don't really have anything in mind. But with Jonghyun here, I'm sure we will have lots of fun."

"What, so it wouldn't be fun without him?" I pouted. Aegyo wasn't my strong suit, but it worked when I wanted it to.

"KYAAAA OPPA YOU'RE SO CUTE!!!" I smiled.

"REALLY?" I batted my eyelashes.

"Oppa!" she laughed. Minho poked his head out of the door.

"Hey, are you two flirts coming or not?" he yelled. 

"Who says we were flirting?" I said as I back hugged you.

"Me! Now get in here before someone sees you!" I let go and was about to go inside when you asked,

"Oppa? Were you flirting?" She looked at me and pouted.

"Hm...I dunno. Was I?" I laughed as I ran inside.

"YAAAHH!!! KIM KIBUM!!! GET BACK HERE!!!" she yelled as she ran inside.

Your POV

"KEY!! GET BACK HERE!!" I yelled as I chased him through the dorms.

"Nope! You have to catch me first!" he laughed and disappeared around a corner.

"OPPAAA!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" I called. I opened the door he went through and saw that it lead to a small balcony. Wait...I thought. If I chased him all around the dorms just to see if he was flirting or not, does that mean that I have feelings for him? I dug deeper into my heart to try and find those feelings. I didn't have to dig very far. "Oppa? Are you out here?" The night was perfect, not a cloud in the sky. The first stars were just
 starting to peek out.

Key POV

"Oppa?" she called. "Are you out here?" I watched from my hiding place behind the potted shrubbery and saw her look up at the sky.

"Oppa..." she sighed. "I chased you through the dorms and out onto this balcony for the answer to your question...doesn't that show you that I care?" She has a point. I picked up the rose I'd been hiding and stood up. She turned around and said,

"Thanks."

"For what?" I replied, confused.

"For making me chase you all around the dorms." I stared at her questioningly.

"What? Why?" she smiled and walked over to me.

"Because running around trying to find you made me realize how much I actually cared about you." I smiled.

"So...is that a confession?" I asked, handing her the rose.

"I dunno," she replied mischeviously. "Is it?" she smiled.

"Hey! That's my line!" I retaliated as I grabbed her hand and kissed her full on the mouth.

"Revenge," I smirked after we broke apart.

"Well, then I should steal your lines more often!" she said triumphantly. I laughed and quickly kissed her again. Not a cloud in the sky, the stars twinkling far above our heads...the perfect night to spend with the girl you love. It doesn't get much better than this, does it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yay!!! another update!!! im happy!!!! i have had this story written for a long time, i just needed to change the beginning cuz the beginning ....i have finally caught up with myslf here, a need 2 update but nothing TO update....i have nothing else written so far, so it might be a while b4 i update again. please comment and subscribe, and remember that you can request!!! i love all of your comments and feedback, i like to see how i am doing. to all of my lovely subscribers, kamsa hamnida and saranghaeyo!!!