Accidents Happen

SHINee One Shots

hey, so i am going to condense accidents happen into one chapter~ i'll separate them with chapter labels!!!

 

Chapter 1

You (Jin Ae) and Jonghyun

Your (Jin Ae) POV

I heard the sirens before I saw the many ambulances coming to my aid. Everything on my body hurt. I could only manage to utter a single word before the pain became too much to handle.

"Jonghyun..."

 

Jonghyun POV

"WHAT?!?" I stared at the TV screen flashing the Korean news. "Girl in Incheon named Lee Jin Ae caught in a horrible car accident" Just a normal, everyday news flash right? But this time it was different. I knew her. She was my childhood friend. My only childhood friend. When she moved away from Busan to Incheon when her father died, my life turned upside down. I was so lonely, and it took me a while to make new friends. She seemed so depressed before she left, and I felt so sad because I wasn't there to protect her. It's been 8 years since I last saw her. (hes 21, so they would have been 13)

 

"KEY, DID YOU SEE THIS?" I called.

"Hey, isn't that your friend from-" he stopped. "Oh. That's bad. You have to go there right now! GO! I'll tell the guys where you went!"

"But Key, I can't just leave"

Yes, you can! GO!!!"

I have such amazing friends, I thought. I rushed out the door and jumped into my car with my things. Incheon....and I'm in Singapore?

 

Random Unimportant Doctor POV

 

Wow, she looks bad...

"What happened?" a nurse asked.

"She was crossing the street when an oncoming car smashed into her. She fell down hard on her head and broke her arm. She has no recollection of the first 15 years of her life. We've tried everything to trigger a single memory, but to no avail."

"you tried EVERYTHING?" The nurse asked questioningly.

"All of her childhood memories are with her one childhood friend. Her mother can't seem to recall his name. Said it starts with a J. He could be anyone. There's no sense in looking for him."

"Does she know about her father?"

"Yes, but that's the only thing."

 

Jonghyun POV

I rushed to see when the next flight to Korea was. In 6 hours, there is a no stop flight straight to Incheon! I bought a ticket decked out in my celebrity-in-disguise garb (sunglasses, baseball cap, hoodie) and walked around the airport. I sat down on a couch near a cafe and checked my watch. The flight doesn't leave for another 4 hours...I can take a little nap right?

3 3/4 hours later

-Flight number 147 from Singapore, Singapore to Incheon, Korea leaves in 15 minutes-

I woke with a start as the woman on the PA announced my flight. 15 MINUTES?? HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN SLEEPING??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! finally done with the 1st chapter of the 3 or 4 chapter long ff im doing 4 my friend...sorry its kinda short, and its not that good....oh well, i hope to improve l8r on. and all of my friends on aff, TELL ME HOW IT IS!!! everyone hoo is not elfkissmeshawol (one of my friends) PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSRIBE!! wow, i sound like those desperate people on youtube....anyway, shout out 2 my favorite author, SHINeeSuju15!!! SHINee HWAITING!!

 

Chapter 2

Jonghyun POV

I bolted out of my seat and ran to the doors of the airplane connector. The lady standing there was about to close the doors when I said, "Wait!" She looked up at me and paused.

"Ticket?" I showed her my ticket and she nodded her head. "Go ahead." I got onto the airplane, stowed my luggage, and flopped onto the seat. I sighed as I took off my cap and massaged my head, temporarily satisfying my headache. "What a day..." I took out my iPhone from my pcket and turned it on. It's times like these where a little Angry Birds doesn't hurt...

"Is that....Jonghyun? As in, Bling Bling Kim Jonghyun of SHINee?" Uh oh...did someone recognize me? I turned around to look at the two singaporean girls staring at me. "OH MY GOD IT IS!! AAAHHHHH!!!!" I flashed my best smile in their direction and they both screamed as they hugged each other. Um...people are starting to look at me....

"QUICK! GET HIM BEFORE HE GETS AWAY!" the one girl yelled to the other. Like I can go anywhere while strapped in a plane going 300 miles an hour 10,000 feet above the ground....wait a second. Did they just say, 'get him?' Of course they did. This is Singapore we're talking about here....and before I had time to react, the one girl hit me in the head with book. The last thing I heard was, "Oh gosh, did we hurt him? I think we hurt him..." before I fell unconscious.

5 hours later

"Um, Key?" I said uncertainly into the phone.

"Oh no....what happened this time Jjong?" Key replied.

"I got attacked by screaming fangirls who hit me on the head with a book in first class..."

"*sigh* HYUNG!!! How many TIMES do I have to tell you NOT TO TAKE YOUR CAP OFF IN PUBLIC PLACES???"

"Mianhae..."

"It's fine. Anyway, are you ok?"

"I'm super tired and I have a splitting headache if that's what you mean by okay," I moaned.

"Wow...(fantastic baby!) just....hang in there, okay?" I sighed as I replied, "I'll try."

 

Thankfully, the two girls were moved out of first class and were somewhere else on the plane. I just hope Jin Ae's okay...will she even remember me? My heart broke at the thought of her not knowing who I am. She hit the ground pretty hard...I don't think she will know who I am..The thought almost broke me. I came all this way for her not to recognize me...but I still have to try. Maybe if I bring back a powerful memory....I spent the next 2 hours trying to think of one, but to no avail. As we started to descend, I gratefully grabbed my luggage and exited the plane. I grabbed something to eat at a nearby McDonalds and ate it as I walked around.  I looked outside and noticed that it was severly thunderstorming.

"Attention all airport residents, all flights have been delayed and no one is allowed to exit the building until the storm is over. Thank you for your cooperation."

I just stood there and stared as the announcement ended. It was about 10:00 pm. I checked the radar and the storm was spread all over the western part of South Korea and was coming straight over us. It looked like it wouldn't let up until morning..."But I don't HAVE UNTIL MORNING!" I shouted. She was in the accident approximately 2 days ago...how many other people had been there while I was stuck in this freakin' airport? I kicked the chair and sat down, exhausted. My head hurt, my eyes hurt, and now my foot hurts...AND I'm stuck in this hellhole for another 12 hours while Jin Ae is in the hospital right now half dead!

"I SHOULD BE THERE COMFORTING HER!!!" I yelled into the slowly emptying lobby. At this point, I didn't care who stared at me. I layed my head in my hands, and I cried myself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done!!! im so happy!!! u no, my friend hoo im writing this 4 read over the chapter b4 i published it and was like, "jjong likes 2 sleep a lot, doesnt he?" and then i realized....i do make him sleep a lot.....oh well.....ive just recently became an A+, so if ur a fan of MBLAQ, lemme know wat songs i shud listen 2!! ive heard mona lisa, cry, and its war. btw, my friend elfkissmeshawol is writing amazing fanfics, so head on over to her page 2 say hello and read a few good fanfics!!! she got me and all my friends hooked. anyway, kamsa hamnida for reading!!! dnt 4get 2 subscribe!! saranghaeyo!!!

 

Chapter 3

“Uh, dude? Um…hello?” I grumbled as someone started shaking me awake. “DUDE WAKE UP! We’re allowed to leave the airport!” At his last words I jumped out of my seat. “REALLY?!?” I shouted.

“Um…yeah. You, uh, looked pretty mad last night so I thought I’d let you know that we can leave now-”

“KAMSA HAMNIDA!!” I yelled and hugged him.

“Whoa, dude!! W-w-what’s your problem?” He asked as he backed away from me.

“Sorry…I’m just EXTREMELY happy right now…”

“Yeah…” he said with a scowl. “I can tell…” I grinned sheepishly.

“Mian Hamnida…but THANK YOU!” I called to him as he walked away. I can finally go see Jin Ae! It was about 11:00 am when I walked out of the airport into the bright, sunny day. “TAXI!” I shouted into the flood of people bustling onto the street. I hopped in and told the driver to take me to the Incheon hospital. I payed for my ride and ran into the building

                I had never been in here before. As I walked inside, I gasped at the size of the place. I walked up to the reception desk.

“Annyeong Haseyo! I’m here to see Lee Jin Ae, do you know where she is?”

“5thfloor. Speak to the doctor before you go in.” I ran up the stairs to the 5thfloor and walked uo to what I hoped was the doctor. “Um, excuse me? I’m-I’m here to see Jin Ae.” He turned around and looked at me.

“Name?” he asked in a bored voice.

“Um…Kim Jonghyun.” Automatically he gave me his full attention. “J-Jonghyun you say?” He stammered. “One moment!” he rushed away and started talking quietly with a murse, occasionally gesturing in my direction. I stood there waiting, puffing out my cheeks as I got annoyed. (PUFFERFISH FACE!! o___O) Finally the doctor came over.

“Are you one of Jin Ae’s childhood friends?” the doctor asked me.

“Her one and only,” I replied.

“Alright. Go on in.” I took a deep breath, and I walked inside.

 

Your (Jin Ae) POV

 

I lay peacefully on my hospital bed as I heard the door open. I looked up and noticed a guy walk in. He looked about 21 with light brown hair. Short, but muscular.

“Jin Ae, it’s me. Jonghyun,” he said. I didn’t remember anyone named Jonghyun. “Do you remember me? We used to play on the hill by the park in Busan.” I looked up at him, and slowly shook my head. His charming and kind smile disappeared off of his face as he sat down onto the chair next to my bed.

“We were best friends when we were young,” he said as he ran his hands through his hair. “We were neighbors.” I racked my brains, but no matter how I tried I couldn’t remember anything about him. He stared at me, and a tear slipped down his cheek. He got up out of the chair and sat down on my bed, holding my chin up in his hands.

“Maybe this will make you remember,” he said as he leaned in and kissed me.

 

*Flashback*

 

It was a cold and snowy Valentine’s Day on the hill behind my house. Many kids were inside sipping hot chocolate and chatting with their friends. Jonghyun and I grabbed our sled and hopped on, Jonghyun behind me with his arms around my waist.

“Jjong, not so tight!” I laughed. He squeezed me tighter. “YAAAHHHH!! Jonghyun!” He laughed.

“Sorry. Is that better?” he looked at me and smiled. I laughed and grabbed onto the rope. “Ready?” I asked.

“As I’ll ever be!” he replied enthusiastically. I pushed off and we started down the steep hill. Covered with ice, it was quite slick and we went pretty fast.

“WATCH OUT FOR THAT-” Jonghyun yelled right before we hit a bump on the hill. We both tumbled off the sled and down the slippery hill, screaming and laughing. As we lay entangled at the bottom, Jonghyun rested his cold hand on my cheek, pink from the bitter wind.

“Jin Ae,” he said. “I love you.” Then he kissed me. Our lips were both numb from the cold, but to us, none of that mattered. Two 13 year olds, laying entangled in the snow at the bottom of a hill, their sled long forgotten beside them. My rosy cheeks blushed as he pulled away and smiled at me.

“Happy Valentine’s Day Jin Ae.”

 

*End of Flashback*

 

As Jonghyun sat there after the kiss waiting for my reaction, I slowly smiled. “That Valentine’s Day was the best day of my life Jjong.” His troubled expression was soon replaced by his sweet and ecstatic smile.

“Yes!” he jumped up and down. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes. Thousands of images flooded my mind as my memories resurfaced. The day we had ice cream at the carnival when we were 5. The time when you got stage fright in front of hundreds of people so I said your line for you. The day we rode that rollercoaster, and you held my hand the whole time.  All of that time we spent on that hill behind my house, dreaming about the future…

 

Jonghyun POV

 

When I kissed her, it was my only hope. It was the most powerful memory that I could think of that I knew I could show her. When she remembered, I was so glad to have her back…the sweet, outgoing girl I knew as a child. Her radiant smile, her beautiful laugh, her captivating eyes.

“Jjong?” she called. I looked at her laying peacefully on her bed.

“Yeah?” she slowly opened her eyes and said the words that I had been waiting to hear for 8 years;

 

“I Love You.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done! I typed most of this up yesterday and uploaded it 2day...finally!!! and just in time for jjongs birthday!!! SARANGHAEYO!!! here r sum pics 2 celebrate our beloved Jonghyun Oppa.

     jonghyun.gifreplay_gif_jonghyun_0_2_by_e_steph-d4fpv

 

Chapter 4

 

Two Years Later

 

"Jjong, get out of the car!" I laughed as I ran ahead of him.

"I'm coming!" Jonghyun yelled as he grabbed his keys (hehe key XP) and runs to catch up.

"Are you excited?" I asked him as we ran into the ice cream shop in Busan.

"You think?" He asked as he hugged me from behind. "Now hurry up and get the ice cream, I'm hungry!" he complained while laying his head on my shoulder and puffing out his cheeks, knowing that it kills me every time.

"I can't get anything with you hanging all over me oppa!" I laughed as I quickly kissed his head. "Now go wait over there while I buy the ice cream."

 

I walked up to the ice cream counter and told the lady what I wanted. She handed me the containers and I walked out to the car.

"Jonghyun, where did you go?" I called out into the late summer air. I noticed a small piece of notebook paper laying on the seat and picked it up. I immediately noticed the sloppy handwriting. 'Ask the lady at the ice cream counter for the note. She will understand.' I pondered the note's instructions, but did as they told me. The lady gave me a slip of paper with an address on it. Damn it, I thought.Jonghyun has the keys....so I walked to the neighbourhood and found the address. Something here looks familiar...I walked up to the house and saw instructions written in chalk;

Go 3 houses down, cross the street, and 4 houses to the left

I followed the instructions exactly and walked up to the house, my pace slowing. This was my old house...I noticed a piece of paper rolled up and jammed into the door handle. I unwrapped it and drawn on it was a picture of a snowy hill....immediately I ran behind the house and out into the park that lay beyond.

I stared at the scenery for a long time, taking it all in. Millions of memories came flooding back as I ran up the hill and into the arms of the guy waiting there for me.

"I thought you might want to come here one last time," Jonghyun said as he pulled me into the soft spring grass.

"So much of our childhood was spent here," i commented. "It was hard for me to move to Incheon and not have a place to run off to when I felt sad, or angry, or alone. I didn't have that one person that I could count on that I knew would listen to me." I smiled as he put his arm around me and I lay my head on his shoulder.

"After you left, this hill seemed so unwelcoming," he started, "Honestly, I was kind of scared to come up here without the comfort of someone else that I knew could keep me safe." I smiled and blushed as he my hair. He leaned over and softly kissed my forehead. When I was up here with Jonghyun, I felt unstoppable. Like nothing in the world could bring me down. Not the sorrow, not the pain, not the loneliness, not the tears. Not even the meanest comments meant for the new girl, or the saddest stories ever told. When he's with me on this hill, I feel like I'm on top of the world. And in my own special way, I was.

 

~The End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

finally FINISHED WITH THIS STORY ONE SHOT THINGY!!!! i am SO happy that its finally done!!! i am going to type up the requested story and then im gonna take a break to start a minho fanfic!!! aff is my life rite now....anyway if you havent heard Mama by Exo yet, go on over to youtube and search it up!! (note, i personally prefer the Exo M version) also, I found this great kpop radio streaming website where you can request songs and everything!!! its http://seoul.fm and its really cool!!! also, thanx 4 reading!!! btw, i have noticed that in the background i used, there is no angle where key is visible in the picture....sorry key biased shawols!!! i honestly am sorry, just too lazy to change the pic.....anyway, annyeong for now!!!