Actions Speak Louder Than Words

SHINee One Shots

korean words to know

kajima-don't go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Minho

Your POV

"You're worthless," he spat, pushing me to the ground. All I could do was whimper in pain, drenched with rain as I lay in the dark alley.

"No one cares about you. Don't ever show me your rotten face ever again!" he yelled as I started to cry. From pain, from heartbreak, or from both, I had no idea. I lay down, tears leaving tracks down my cheeks as I watched my first love, my first kiss, my first everything-vanish into the drizzling rain. His name was Taehyun. I didn't even have the strength to pull myself into a sitting position. I can't believe he would do that to me...my phone started ringing, and I realized it was Minho. My best friend in the whole world. We lived in a small apartment not far away from where we both went to  school. I had told him that I was running to the restaraunt to pick up dinner, which was exactly what I was doing until i saw Taehyun kissing another girl. That's how it all happened. I should be back home by now...but I couldn't face him after what just happened. He may not want me in his house anymore...what if he hates me after this? I just let my phone ring over and over again, laying on the stinky and slimy alley ground in agonizing pain, letting the rhythmic drizzling of the rain slowly ease me out of consciousness.

Minho POV

"She was supposed to be here hours ago! She's not picking up her phone...what could have happened?" I said as I called her for the 15th time, the phone ringing and ringing. Still no answer.

"That's it. I'm going after her," I decided as I ran out the door. It was a short way to the restaraunt that she went to, so I just walked. I liked walking in the rain. There was something about the smell, the way it ran thorugh your hair as you walked down the street. The freshness of the crystal clear drops on your face when you looked up, letting them drop down from the sky. I smiled to myself, my jacket now dotted with the many raindrops. Ok, so here's the restaraunt...I knew that she wouldn't be in there, so I looked around in the other stores. No sign of her. That was when I noticed a huddled mass laying on the ground in front of a dark alley. Just a bit of her hair was visible, but it was her nonetheless.

"you?" I called to her. "Why..." As her face turned to me, I saw that her eyes were swollen and she had tears running down her pale cheeks.

"you, what happened?" I asked as I kneeled down next to her, her hair.

"Taehyun, he-" she took a shaky breath in, shuddered, and started crying. By the way she refused to move out of her awkward position, I could tell that she was in extreme pain. Wait...

"you" I asked her calmly. "Were you...did Taehyun... you?" I said this is a cautious voice, not wanting a sudden outburst. She looked up at me and slowly nodded her head. I just sat there, stunned.

"Let's get you home, ok?" I said. "Can you stand?" She tried to move, then screamed and fell back down. Seeing no other option, I picked her up carefully and carried her bridal style back to the apartment. I set her down in her bed, trying not to hurt her.

"Try to get some rest, ok?" I told her as I turned off the light.

"Don't go..." she whispered, reaching out and gently brushing her fingers against my hand. My skin tingled as I turned and stared into her beautiful sparkling eyes, and leaned down to kiss her forehead.

"I won't," I replied, pulling up a chair and sitting next to the bed.

"How are you going to sleep in that chair?" she asked me. Of all times, she's worried about me NOW...it was touching...

"I can manage without sleep for one night. As long as I make sure you're ok. That's the most important thing to me right now." she smiled at me, rolled closer to the edge of the bed that I was on, and soundlessly fell asleep.

Your POV

I woke up at about 1:00 am, still in major pain. I opened my eyes to see Minho sitting there, staring at me. As soon as he noticed that I was awake, he looked away, blushing.

"Minho-ssi," I grumbled.

"Still in pain, huh?" he asked, eyes full of concern.

"Mhmm..." I could see his tired eyes search the room before he said,

"Just go back to sleep, ok? I'll wa-wa-wake you up in the morning," he said, letting out a small yawn.

"You need some sleep," I whispered quietly.

"I'm not leaving you. I'm not gonna do that," he replied, softly but firmly.

"Well maybe you don't have to." He looked up at me with a curious look on his face. "Sleep," I told him as I moved over to make room on the bed.

"Are you sure-"

"Positive," I interrupted. He stood up and layed down on the bed.

"Good night," he whispered, holding me close to his chest, wrapping me in his warm embrace. Within minutes, I had sunken into a dreamless sleep.

Minho POV

I woke up when the sun shone through the window, warming my face. As I opened my eyes, I noticed that youwas still sleeping. She had a slight smile on her face, and she looked so peaceful that I couldn't wake her up. Not yet. I gently ran my hands through her soft (black brown blonde red) hair, studying her beautiful face.

"I love you," I whispered, knowing that she couldn't, and and never would, hear me say these words. "I love you more than anything in the world. I wish that I could someday have the courage to tell you this, but for now..." I brought my face closer, and slowly pressed my lips against hers in a shallow and blissful kiss. I smiled as I pulled away, knowing that she was still asleep. My heart filled with sorrow when I realized that I would never be able to kiss her while she was awake. A tear slipped down my cheek as I forced myself to tear my eyes away from her sleeping figure.

Your POV

I woke up as if I was slowly floating to the top of a very deep lake, everything blunt and fuzzy until I reached the surface. I slowly opened my eyes to see the sun streaming in through the window onto the empty bed beside me. Maybe Minho already got up...I thought as I streched. The pain wasn't nearly as bad, and I could walk. As I walked out of the bedroom, I was met by a sight that surprised me. Minho laying on the couch, face buried in a pillow, clearly crying.

"Oppa...why are you crying?" I asked, sitting down beside him. In my entire life, I had NEVER seen Minho cry. He looked up, still giving off that charismatic aura as a tear slipped down his cheek.

"W-what did you just call me?" he asked, slightly shocked.

"Um...I called you oppa. Why, would you rather me call you something else-" I stopped when I noticed his tears falling a bit heavier.

"Ok, what's wrong?" I asked him once more. There was a slight pause before he said;

"Everything." Well THAT wasn't the answer I was expecting.

"Uh...um...do you want me to...leave, or-"

"No. Stay. Please," he whispered, staring at me with his beautiful doe eyes. My heart skipped a beat . Something about those eyes...

"Ok. I'll stay. But please...tell me why your crying." He sighed, took a deep breath, and started to tell me.

"I was crying because...because I love you," he whispered, the last part barely audible. I looked at him, curiosity and shock registering on my face. As he began to explain, I understood more and more.

"I'm crying because I realized that I would never be able to tell you how much I loved you. I was always too shy," he explained, glancing away from me. I stared at him for a moment, then slowly said,

"I love you too. I don't ever want you to leave me, because I know that you're the only person that I can trust with my heart. You're the only person that I know I can't live without," I bit my lip, having never planned on telling him that.

"Now there's no way I'm letting you go," he said, running his soft hand across my cheek. He uttered one word before leaning in to kiss me.

"Kajima..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

annyeong!!!! ok, 1st things 1st;

i am absolutely, positively, downright angry with myself for not have updated sooner.

i just had 2 get tht out there.......and sorry, it wasnt the onew ff tht i said.....well its because i need 2 rewrite tht 1 and add more stuff cuz its really bad rite now >.< so so so so SO sorry 4 all of the disappointed MVPs out there........BUT MINHOS MY BIASED AND I HAD 2 MAKE IT EXTRA SPECIAL!!! yup, u heard me rite.......im a flamer..............kekeke..........SHINEE SPAM TIME!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 kekekekeke...............

 

 personal fave