Chapter 7: Love Triangle

Sailor Moon
Please log in to read the full chapter

Aishalynn and Baekhyun returned to their world when the girls said " hey, Aishalynn here comes Kai!" Aishalynn sees him running as he stops in front of her catching his breath as he said " forgive me Baekhyun but I think I'm in love with Aishalynn!" Baekhyun stood in front of her and said " you can't have her she's mine!" Kai and Baekhyun fought each other when Aishalynn said " stop please!" The girls held them back when Kai said " then let's see Aishalynn's decision!" Aishalynn was shocked that now she's got 2 choices, either Baekhyun or Kai...

Aishalynn said " I really like you both but I'm more in love with Baekhyun since he's my first love!" Kai was defeated when Aishalynn said " you know it hurts seeing you like this but here's my present to you!" Aishalynn kisses him as she said " I want to keep you as a friend not a boyfriend!" Kai said " your wish is my command!" Kai leaves as Aishalynn said " we will see each other again!" Aishalynn waved goodbye as she leaves with Baekhyun and the girls...

At home...

Aishalynn felt so lonely but she sees Lisa sleeping so peacefully as she gently caressed her hair when she woke up and asked " can't sleep?" Aishalynn said " no but you go and sleep I'm fine!" Lisa went to sleep while Aishalynn gets up gently without waking Lisa up as she makes her way to the kitchen to get a glass of water when Baekhyun comes out and asked " can't sleep?" Aishalynn said " yeah something is bothering me ever since Kai confessed his love for me!" Baekhyun comes to her and hugs her...

​​​​Morning came...

Aishalynn wakes up and dressed herself as she went to the bathroom to wash up when Lisa asked " can we go to school together?" Aishalynn nods as she prepared her lunch and heads out when Baekhyun said " I'll be going first and meet after school at the park like usual!" Aishalynn nods and waves goodbye to Baekhyun when Taeyeon comes and said " Aishalynn let's go!" The girls head to school when the teacher came inside and saw everyone and started the class...

After school...

Aishalynn and Lisa were waiting for Baekhyun but he hasn't arrived yet when Lisa asked " what's keeping Baekhyun?" Aishalynn said " I don't know, maybe he had assignments and decided to stay to finish!" Then Jennie came and said " Baekhyun is with another girl and this time, it's official, they are boyfriend and girlfriend!" Aishalynn gets up and walks with Jennie to see if it's true and sure enough, he's got a girlfriend and Aishalynn was sad as she asked Jennie " is your brother Kai still available?" Jennie nods as she went to get Kai...

Kai comes with Jennie and sees Baekhyun with a girl as he asked " who's the girl?" Jennie said " that's Park Esther, Gyuri's and Jungmin's daughter and she's dating Baekhyun which she doesn't know that Baekhyun is taken but I guess not!" Kai saw Aishalynn in tears as he hurried to her and said " Aishalynn I'm here!" Aishalynn said " Kai, thank goodness your here, take me out of here!" Kai interlaces his right hand in hers as they head to another park...

Baekhyun who saw got jealous but what can he do, he's got Esther and going out with her just doesn't seem right as he tried to pry her off but she's like a leech to him, he's gotta go to Aishalynn before Aishalynn makes Kai her boyfriend and that's something that Baekhyun isn't used to but how to pry Esther off without hurting her feelings...

At the park...

Aishalynn breathed in fresh air when Kai said " I'm not perfect and all but Aishalynn, what happened back there with Baekhyun, I'm sure you'll-!" Aishalynn kisses him and said " make me forget Baekhyun!" Kai said " I can't, your destined to be with him but Esther is ruining your relationship and I can't take your happiness away!" Aishalynn holds him as she lets her tears fall as Kai holds her letting her vent her pain out as Kai said " I'll turn my back on you and you can lean on it as you cry!" Kai turned his back as Aishalynn backed up and let out those painful tears...

Baekhyun saw Aishalynn leaning on Kai's back as he sees her crying, he knows that he hurt her and he wants to repent on what happened between him and Esther as he wants to talk about it with Aishalynn but how, she's got Kai with her and he wants to go to her but his feet can't go any further as he got angry since he could've been the one that Aishalynn can count on and have her back against him is all he wants but as he tried to take a step forward his legs become jelly and made him fall to th

Please log in to read the full chapter