5th: Outer Planets

Sailor Moon
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kai and Jennie were now friends with Aishalynn when Krystal senses something wrong as she asks Aishalynn " hey Aishalynn, do you think it's weird if them to not tell us where they are originally from?" Aishalynn said " yeah, it's kind of weird but honestly I haven't questioned it yet but I'll find out where they come from!" Just then a white cat came as Sana said " Artemis, your ok!" The white cat jumped into Sana's arms as it purred when the girls reached home...

Aishalynn waved goodbye to her friends as they headed home when Kai and Jennie were watching as Kai said " let's go sis, we have mom waiting for us!" They both left as it starting to get dark when a man passed by a wedding dress that had a silhouette of a monster as he said to his buddy " you know, that silhouette reminds me of the bride who steals your man and make him fall in love with you and honestly it kind of freaks me out just by staring at her!" The buddy said " don't look or else your the next one!" They both left when the silhouette turns out to be the monster in a wedding dress...

The bride captures all men as she laughs evil as she walks to capture more when Kai interrupted her as he said " you know women like you should stay single forever!" Jennie appears and said " your right brother, don't fall for women who are cheaters just to break men's hearts!" Kai said " well let's en-!" Then the 5 sailor guardians appeared as Aishalynn said " don't worry, we'll take care of her!" Yeji said " aqua illusion!" The air became like a fog as Taeyeon said " burning mandala!" The fire burned her as a man appeared next to the woman as he said " how dare you stop this woman, I won't allow it!" Krystal said " then take this, flower hurricane!" Millions of flower petals were released as the man said " I can't move!" One flower petal cut his suit as he knew that Jupiter had that kind of power...

Once the battle was over and destroyed the woman, Kai and Jennie were leaving as Aishalynn chased after them but lost them along the way as she asked " who are you?" Then Aishalynn headed home while her friends went to their homes as they called it a night but for Aishalynn, she had so many questions regarding them both as she asked her cat Luna " do you think they are like us?" Luna said " probably, their identity needs to be exposed to us in order to settle this once and for all especially you since your doubting it from t

Please log in to read the full chapter