Chapter 12: Family Reunion

Sailor Moon
Please log in to read the full chapter

Aishalynn can't believe her baby princess is finally welcomed to the world as she was in a room full of monitors as she sees a baby crib next to her as the nurse came inside and said " time to meet your baby daughter!" The nurse picks her up and hands it to Aishalynn as she settled her baby in her arms as she said " my baby girl, my daughter Jung Daeyanna!" The nurse writes her official name as she said " what a beautiful name for a baby like her!" Aishalynn said " thanks nurse!" The nurse leaves as Aishalynn lifted her shirt and bra as the baby latched on her hard for milk...

Aishalynn turns on the TV as her daughter drinks her milk when Baekhyun comes inside and asked " may this proud father come inside?" Aishalynn said " come inside honey, meet your daughter Daeyanna!" Baekhyun said " so another Jung to carry out the ancestors of your family!" Aishalynn nods when the rest showed up and Lisa comes with a gift as she hops on the hospital bed and said " this is my first gift for my baby sister!" Aishalynn said " well open it and let's see if she likes it!" Lisa opens her baby sister's gift as she said " this is a baby bracelet for her and it's got her name on it!" Aishalynn was proud and so was Baekhyun...

Aishalynn sees her daughter sleeping as she gently removes her from the and puts her away as she said " Baekhyun it's your turn to hold her but do it gently, she's in deep sleep!" Aishalynn gently gives the baby to Baekhyun as he holds her and said " so fragile, hello my baby girl, I'm your daddy and my what a beauty we have here, you sure have your mother's eyes and soon you'll have my rectangle smile!" Aishalynn sees the door opening and the doctor came inside and said " you are discharged today!" Aishalynn nods as she gets up and still connected as she removes them...

Aishalynn sees the IV as the nurse came inside and helped her as she turned off the IV and removes the tape around the needle and pulls out the needle and placed a cotton ball and removes it and placed a band-aid on it... Aishalynn got dressed after the nurse left the room as Baekhyun asked " got everything?" Aishalynn looks and said " I think so and the bracelet is on her!" Baekhyun sees it and said " yes it's on her wrist!" Aishalynn said " let's go home!" They left as Yeji gawd at the baby...

At home...

Aishalynn comes inside the baby's room and sees her daughter sleeping as Baekhyun came inside and wraps his hands around her and said " I can't believe you would give me a gift and I'm so happy!" Aishalynn turns around and looks at him and said " i love you and I can't wait to have more kids with you!" Baekhyun said " I can't wait either oh I haven't talked about my little incident with Jennie!" Aishalynn asked " what about her?" Baekhyun said " well the thing is, she came looking for me, I was here in my apartment when she wanted to have with me!" Aishalynn said " and you didn't!" Baekhyun shook his head as he said " Kai rescued me from Jennie before she even put my in her!" Aishalynn nods as she said " good thing or else she would've taken it!" Baekhyun agrees...

Aishalynn walks to

Please log in to read the full chapter