4th: Sailor Venus

Sailor Moon
Please log in to read the full chapter

At JYP entertainment...

Twice were practicing their new song " can't stop me" when Jinyoung kept watching for any mistakes as he sees Sana doing her moves really well when the song was over, Jinyoung applaud them and said " well done girls, I would like to talk to Sana alone please!" The rest headed to get some water as Momo asked " hey Sana would you like one?" Sana nods as they left... Jinyoung asked " is everything ok?" Sana said " oh yeah everything is fine!" Jinyoung said " you don't seem ok, maybe I'd like to call Aishalynn for you so that she can help out!" Sana widens her eyes since she knows who Aishalynn is...

Jinyoung went into his office and dialed Aishalynn's cellphone as she answered "hello Jinyoung hyung, the reason for the call!" Jinyoung said " I need you to come to JYP it's regarding Sana!" Aishalynn (on the line) " ok I'll bring my friends too!" Jinyoung hangs up and right when he's about to leave to head to Sana, his office door closed and as he tried to open the door, it was tightly as he heard a evil laughter coming from the other side... Jinyoung is stuck in his own office as he tried many things to open the door but failed consecutive times...

In the practice room...

Sana heard it and came out and sees a evil monster as she quietly closes the door and quietly hid herself inside the closet as the monster broke the door and smelled the air... Sana placed her hand on to prevent her from screaming as tears rolled down her cheeks when the monster headed her way and smelled her but then a metallic smell makes it retreat because it only smelled the locker as Sana was relieved as she opened the locker door a tiny bit as she sees it leaving as she comes out and took a big breath silently...

The monster now smelled her as it growled and headed back as Sana knew she messed up because the monster already made its way inside and trapped her when Aishalynn said " moon tiara boomerang!" The tiara grabbed the monster when Luna said " hurry!" Sana then saw a vision of the moon castle as a Venus symbol appeared in her forehead as Luna said " of course the 5th guardia

Please log in to read the full chapter