Chapter 13: Final Battle

Sailor Moon
Please log in to read the full chapter

Aishalynn was in the middle of eating when she spotted Queen Nehelenia as she said " everyone look out!" She struck them as everyone moved away when Yunho asked " what the heck is going on?" Nicole said " we'll explain later!" Aishalynn said " everyone transform!" Yeji asked " in front of your father?" Aishalynn said " trust me!" All of them said " Mercury, Jupiter, Mars, Venus power make up!" All of them turned into sailor guardians as they charged at Queen Nehelenia...

Nicole said " let's join them!" All of them said " Pluto, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn power make up!' they transformed into Sailor guardians as they went to help them out and only remaining Aishalynn and Lisa as Yunho asked " who are you?" Aishalynn said " dad, I'm still me, your daughter but there's a lot of explaining to do but right now we are in trouble and we need to help them out!" Yunho said " you know very well who I am!" Yunho grabs Aishalynn by the neck as he said " I've found you Sailor Moon!" Aishalynn asked " who are you? Where is my actual father?" Yunho laughs...

Yunho said " he's gone, I've devoured him completely!" Aishalynn asked " who are you then?" Yunho said " I'm Nemesis and you have been captured by me!" Aishalynn said " you can't be, Saturn had closed you!" Nemesis said " she did but I got out!" Sailor Saturn looks back and helps Aishalynn as she said " annihilation!" He lets her go and pointed her silent glaive down as she said " Nemesis your going back to where you came from and you'll give back Jung Yunho!" Nemesis was defeated because he can't fight Sailor Saturn, she's deity of destruction and with her silent glaive pointed downwards it's the end of him...

Sailor Saturn opened the dome doors as Pluto said " Sailor Saturn return Nemesis back and bring back my husband Jung Yunho please!" Sailor Saturn said " of course Sailor Pluto!" Sailor Saturn went all the way to the top and said " death ribbon!" Then air came out and captured Nemesis for which he can't escape as he said " nooooo I must not surrender, huh Yunho, you are coming with me!" Yunho said " no I'm not, I'm the father to Jung Aishalynn and never leave with you!" Nemesis was into another dimension...

Sailor Saturn closed the doors and never let him open them again as she said " you never know where would you be, I sent you to a different world where there's hatred and maybe you'll fit right in!" Sailor Saturn returns as she finishes Queen Nehelenia...

Queen Nehelenia was holding the Amazon quartet girls in her pocket since she put them into their own perspective color as Aishalynn said " Moon Crystal power make up!" She transforms into Sailor Moon as she said " I'm coming Amazon quartet girls hang in there!" Queen Nehelenia can't let them have them as she said " foolish girls, you can't take these girls, they belong to me!" Then JunJun said " help us Sailor Moon your Neo Queen Serenity please!" Sailor Moon heard i

Please log in to read the full chapter