1st: Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was a chilly morning when an alarm went off as she stretched her arm and turned it off as she glanced it from under the blankets as she yells " ahhhhhh I'm late again!" Her mother was downstairs as she was getting her lunchbox ready as she hears her daughter running down the steps as she said " mom, you should've woken me up!" The mom said " now you told me that you'll get up by yourself but I guess not!" She leaves with her lunchbox and runs to school...

She arrives and class already started as she leans on the wall and said " at least I'll enjoy my breakfast!" As soon as she was about to eat, the teacher comes out and asked " young lady, why are you always late?" Thinking of what to say the teacher let's her inside the class when her best friend since childhood, Yeji comes and said " you know that you have all the attention of everyone since your the prettiest one!" She said " Yeji, I can't help it!" Yeji said " come on, Aishalynn you are the prettiest judging by those creepy guys over there!" Aishalynn looks and turns her head away...

​​​​​Mostly girls are jealous of her beautiness that none would dare to fight with her... Aishalynn comes out of the classroom as the bell rang when she decided to go to the park but on the way she stopped by the arcade when suddenly she caught a glimpse of a guy with a white mask as he said " excuse me ma'am!" He went inside but for Aishalynn she's been strucked by his handsomeness as she sees the sky getting dark as she heads home...

At home...

Aishalynn laid down on her bed when she sees a black cat with a band-aid on its forehead as the cat meows trying to take the band-aid off with it's paws as the cat scratched Aishalynn as the cat meows by the window and goes outside when Aishalynn stops the cat and picks it up and when she removed the band-aid, she saw a crescent moon as she let's go of the cat and goes back inside the house to get some rest...

Next morning...<

Please log in to read the full chapter