Chapter 15: Ending

Sailor Moon
Please log in to read the full chapter

Guys this is a short story because I'm finishing my other ones so please bare with me, if anyone knows how to help me with my username cutegirl23 that's mine as well, I want to see if I can hack into it and update it please let me know in the comment section if anyone knows....

***********

Inside of Baekhyun's apartment...

Aishalynn got everything settled in when Yeji said " hey we need to have a party for welcoming back, Aishalynn!" Baekhyun said " but I'm not allowed to have parties here, the owner doesn't allow it!" Krystal asked " what about at your place, Aishalynn?" Aishalynn said " maybe, I'll have to ask my mom and dad if it's-!" Yunho comes inside and said " yes, you can have parties at home!" The girls squealed as Taeyeon said " great, we need to make a list of all the items we are going to buy!" Baekhyun walks to the kitchen when Taeyeon followed as she asked him " what's bothering you?" Baekhyun said " I don't know how to say this to Aishalynn, remember that me and you dated once and it's still going!" Taeyeon said " yes, but your married to the person who was with you for eternal!" Baekhyun said " that should've been you!" Taeyeon sighs...

Baekhyun and Taeyeon were once a couple but since their relationship is still going, they can't stop it no matter the consequences but since Baekhyun hasn't disclosed it to Aishalynn who doesn't know but since he's married to her and already has kids with her but deep down, he knows that Aishalynn is not the right one and that made him furious but how can he disclose it to her without breaking her fragile heart and it will pain him for the rest of his life and not only that, his 2 daughters Lisa and Daeyanna...

Baekhyun had the courage and asked " Aishalynn can I speak with you alone?" Aishalynn nods as she walks with Baekhyun into the room as Baekhyun closes the door behind her as he sits on the edge of the bed and said " you know, there's something that's bothering me so much and I'm afraid that our marriage has to end this way because I'm not in love with you but with Taeyeon who stole my heart for the first time!" Aishalynn widen her eyes as her whole world came upon her, she can't believe that Baekhyun is ending their marriage...

Aishalynn said " your joking right, you can't leave me!" Baekhyun said " I'm sorry and it's not a joke, I've loved Taeyeon from the moment I saw her and got starstruck by her and I'm willing to marry Taeyeon and someday create a family with her!" Aishalynn can't believe the words that are coming out of his mouth as she turns her back on him and starts getting teary as she said " get lost and never come back and take Taeyeon with you, you both are no longer in the family!" Baekhyun widen his eyes, he just sent himself to the bottom of the pit...

Baekhyun didn't want to end this and he knew that he hurt the most precious wife he's ever gotten and here's him, divorcing her for Taeyeon, how in the heck he'll make it up and forget everything of what happened between Aishalynn and himself... Baekhyun stood up and got the worst pain of all, his heart is shattered and he starts bleeding as he looks in the mirror and saw a opening and blood oozing out as he knew that his life is over, if he says the three words to Taeyeon, he bleeds more...

Aishalynn was now crying as Baekhyun gets out of the room bleeding heavily as Taeyeon ran over to him and asked " is this what you wanted?" Baekhyun said " I can't bare it!" Baekhyun storms back in the room and opens the door and runs to Aishalynn and turns her around and kisses her as a light shines through them as the light heals him... Aishalynn was still crying as they parted as Baekhyun took her in her arms and said " please Aishalynn, please, I need your forgiveness, I'm such a fool!" Aishalynn parted from the hug as she looks at him with hurtful eyes...

Aishalynn said " you are still my king, we even have wait, 3 if your counting the one in my stomach, you know that you loved Taeyeon

Please log in to read the full chapter